low T is best insult

D

Deleted member 21403

Gold
and it fits perfectly for this site, niggas here using creams on their face, bb makeup, putting serums on their eyelashes to get them longer, colored lenses... JFL if you think the looks benefits outweigh you acting like a bitch.

remember as a kid when u used to bully others or get bullied for acting gay in any way? some people legit would benefit from that treatment again

you are indirectly drying up foids doing half of the shit this site recommends

D36x0mAUUAIJIK-.jpg

friendly reminder this is the kind of guy foids want to get fgucked by. No he wouldnt benefit from colored contacts or longer eyelashes.

unironically 90% of guys would benefit more from NOT finding this site because the best surgeries, softmaxxes, etc. are like 90% normified. like Hair transplant or Gym.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, crackercel, poopoohead and 2 others
and it fits perfectly for this site, niggas here using creams on their face, bb makeup, putting serums on their eyelashes to get them longer, colored lenses... JFL if you think the looks benefits outweigh you acting like a bitch.

remember as a kid when u used to bully others or get bullied for acting gay in any way? some people legit would benefit from that treatment again

you are indirectly drying up foids doing half of the shit this site recommends

D36x0mAUUAIJIK-.jpg

friendly reminder this is the kind of guy foids want to get fgucked by. No he wouldnt benefit from colored contacts or longer eyelashes.

unironically 90% of guys would benefit more from NOT finding this site because the best surgeries, softmaxxes, etc. are like 90% normified. like Hair transplant or Gym.
They want to get fucked by prime Holyfield theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21403 and ascension
They want to get fucked by prime Holyfield theory
Well its true that nigga got a ton of girls pregnant in his prime and pretty sure he almost went broke from child support

first in the social media era caring about your looks is masculine. Second with the right dick game you can walk around the house in a dress and your girl will still worship you

Well its true that nigga got a ton of girls pregnant in his prime and pretty sure he almost went broke from child support
Holyfield was a mogger for sure

@Sync even prime Stallone had insane appeal despite his subhuman eye area

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and Deleted member 21403
Optimising yourself to fuck girls is GAY now?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
first in the social media era caring about your looks is masculine. Second with the right dick game you can walk around the house in a dress and your girl will still worship you
Offtopic

Optimising yourself to fuck girls is GAY now?
I gave examples on what kind of looksmax.org optimisation is gay. I dont think actually increasing your SMV is gay

Wearing bb cream ain’t bad tbh

I gave examples on what kind of looksmax.org optimisation is gay. I dont think actually increasing your SMV is gay
I think we all agree that using excessive makeup is gay, but using a minimal amount of BB cream (something that takes less than 5 minutes) that is barely noticeable in order to have better skin can't be wrong or GAY.