Low T trait giving a fuck.

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
I will never give a fuck about what people on this site or irl says to me nigga. I make rape and jew jokes whenever i want and i have posted my face 2 times already i will never be high inhib or low t. On god i will be like this till i die.

niggas on here have never posted their face but still afraid of saying anything controversial
Inject T
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, falcon1, Deleted member 13592 and 11 others
Everyone cares about what someone says about them to a certain extent. Don't cap, it's all about how you deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Slob, WontStopNorwooding, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
keep grinding brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
being a retarded aspie has nothing to do w testosterone levels

keep grinding brother
My nigga we are the only ones in the world
C07259B6 01DA 4269 BEC9 99490A9ABD67

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Gengar
  • Love it
personalitychads. stay blessed bro i hope you get what you want (we discussed this in our pms before)
Yeah bro this place is faggot paradise muh muh 4 psl the only thing that matters is eye area and t level. I’m going back to school this week bro and i’m planning to get some pussy this term now that i can be in school fr.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Gengar
op is seething because he got rated low psl too many times in pms :feelswah:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fear, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
op is seething because he got rated low psl too many times in pms :feelswah:
No idc you moron what are u a chick why tf would i gaf i call myself incel daily u retard. People like u are legit normans

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Gengar
Yeah bro this place is faggot paradise muh muh 4 psl the only thing that matters is eye area and t level. I’m going back to school this week bro and i’m planning to get some pussy this term now that i can be in school fr.
i agree bro, eye area is life. good luck with school bro, im starting officially next week but ill take an extra week off since its gonna be an introduction week, not feeling that "get to know your classmates" shit, ill get to know em during regular classes instead lol. i do hope you get a good quality wifey.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 7112
i agree bro, eye area is life. good luck with school bro, im starting officially next week but ill take an extra week off since its gonna be an introduction week, not feeling that "get to know your classmates" shit, ill get to know em during regular classes instead lol. i do hope you get a good quality wifey.
Eye area is so important when i get eye surgery i will be so much better looking like 2x times i would say. Also yeah i hope that too i want the bad bitches this year i will do anything to attain one.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Eye area is so important when i get eye surgery i will be so much better looking like 2x times i would say. Also yeah i hope that too i want the bad bitches this year i will do anything to attain one.
you wanna go under the knife? bro thats scary to me lol. i wouldnt do it. more importantly its gross (i have germophobia, i know, low t trait tbh). one advice i have for you is not to be pushy, women dont like pushy guys

• JFL
you wanna go under the knife? bro thats scary to me lol. i wouldnt do it. more importantly its gross (i have germophobia, i know, low t trait tbh). one advice i have for you is not to be pushy, women dont like pushy guys
Depends on tbh i don’t need to go under the knife rn because i get some amount female attention as of now (Barely) but if i plan to social maxx or become famous i will. Pushy guys are better than niggas than don’t try at all tbh but there’s a perfect raito to make a whore attracted to you. How old are you bro

• +1
Depends on tbh i don’t need to go under the knife rn because i get some amount female attention as of now (Barely) but if i plan to social maxx or become famous i will. Pushy guys are better than niggas than don’t try at all tbh but there’s a perfect raito to make a whore attracted to you. How old are you bro
if you get some amount of female attention right now then thats good bro, better than nothing at all. definitely socialmaxx for sure. by pushy i mean someone who comes across as mentally unstable, obsessive etc. im 25 bro lol and a virgin :feelskek: never had a gf or went on a single date. what about you bro?

• +1
Fuck niggas who judge you just post anything u want bro :love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7112
I will never give a fuck about what people on this site or irl says to me nigga. I make rape and jew jokes whenever i want and i have posted my face 2 times already i will never be high inhib or low t. On god i will be like this till i die.

niggas on here have never posted their face but still afraid of saying anything controversial
Inject T
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Don't be telling folks to inject that garbage. You're the lowest T highly inhibited user here. Stop showing your face and start showing your ass if you want to show you're low inhib. It's obvious you're on that funboy sh*t. You know you only make rape jokes in front of your momma. You wouldn't do it in front of any Chad or Stacy/Tyrone or Tamika.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 7044
if you get some amount of female attention right now then thats good bro, better than nothing at all. definitely socialmaxx for sure. by pushy i mean someone who comes across as mentally unstable, obsessive etc. im 25 bro lol and a virgin :feelskek: never had a gf or went on a single date. what about you bro?
Bro 25 and virgin isn’t that bad you could go back to the homeland and cuff a chick but that would be like telling all of your friends and family that you’re a truecel. i have had a gf once. But that was like 2 years ago my mind has rotted way past being nt since then jfl. I can’t cuff for now

• Woah
Don't be telling folks to inject that garbage. You're the lowest T highly inhibited user here. Stop showing your face and start showing your ass if you want to show you're low inhib. It's obvious you're on that funboy sh*t. You know you only make rape jokes in front of your momma. You wouldn't do it in front of any Chad or Stacy/Tyrone or Tamika.
Shut up you bitch ass nigga i do whatever i want if you’re high T like me u don’t give a shit

• +1
Shut up you bitch ass nigga i do whatever i want if you’re high T like me u don’t give a shit
Has anyone ever held you down and forced you to take it in the butt?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 7112
Has anyone ever held you down and forced you to take it in the butt?
WTF nigga
What is this for type of question
I have never been in prison lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Bro 25 and virgin isn’t that bad you could go back to the homeland and cuff a chick but that would be like telling all of your friends and family that you’re a truecel. i have had a gf once. But that was like 2 years ago my mind has rotted way past being nt since then jfl. I can’t cuff for now
wow i didnt know you had a gf lol, mogs me hard bro. and jfl i was actually in my homeland and i got no attention from the women there despite them knowing i lived overseas. not even westerner status could redeem me.

• So Sad
wow i didnt know you had a gf lol, mogs me hard bro. and jfl i was actually in my homeland and i got no attention from the women there despite them knowing i lived overseas. not even westerner status could redeem me.
I have had a gf but she liked me because i’m tall asf thats sad asf bro you should’ve showed them how much u make that would make them drop on their knees .

• +1
I have had a gf but she liked me because i’m tall asf thats sad asf bro you should’ve showed them how much u make that would make them drop on their knees .
bro i dont got a job lmfao im gonna be a college freshman in a week (officially, but will go to college once actual classes start, gonna skip introduction week)