Low T vs. High T SPORTS/athletics -- Which one is your affinity? YOUR SPORT/TEST?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Low T Sports:

golf, bowling, chess, darts, curling, distance running, ice hockey, tennis, soccer, swimming

Why?

All require too much strategy, thinking, planning, less immediate vigor/oomph, more reasoning, have players that are higher IQ on average, less heavy steroid/HGH use, less blood & less rage. Basically most of these sports have much more medium-mood dudes.

High T Sports:

Football, baseball, rugby, basketball, arm wrestling, sprinting, boxing/MMA/fighting, powerlifting

Why?

All are about blood, power, push and collisions/face-to-face sizing up, immediate shows of strength, combativeness, less strategy, less IQ, more dominance and more quenching of savage inner-rages. Basically these sports all have more ogre-esque dudes high on DOMness.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ANYTHING OR CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS HERE.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 22190, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
Soccer is high T though.
I know it requires strategizing but the field is also very, very big and it requires you to run long distances. It uses all of your muscles pretty much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 23115, Growth Plate and 3 others
Soccer is high T though.
I know it requires strategizing but the field is also very, very big and it requires you to run long distances. It uses all of your muscles pretty much.
Long distance endurance exercise lowers T tho, so I doubt soccer players -- steroids aside -- would be more DOM than football/basketball.

Plus BBC dominate all sports that are high T, which is why you don't see many black soccer players or swimmers (they are low T sports)

You find many BBC in baseball, basketball, football, etc. in America, but they don't play chess much, or hockey, or tennis, or etc.

Meanwhile the low T dudes are swimming, running alot or strategizing & running/moving while the ogres just do short bursts/strides.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
Autism the post

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19036, Mr.Proper and 4 others
Ice Hockey players were always the most high T ones, tf?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Ice Hockey players were always the most high T ones, tf?

They are mogged by football BBCs easily, so by comparison they aren't as DOM-based as fighting, explosive football/tackling, etc

Soccer is high T though.
Yep sprinting is very important during transitions/counter-attacks in soccer

• +1
Reactions: thecel
3114248 3111670 2858298 066B092D 9718 48A0 BEBB 1E26538AC71B

• Woah
How is hockey low t you retard ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14693
Too m
Long distance endurance exercise lowers T tho, so I doubt soccer players -- steroids aside -- would be more DOM than football/basketball.

Plus BBC dominate all sports that are high T, which is why you don't see many black soccer players or swimmers (they are low T sports)

You find many BBC in baseball, basketball, football, etc. in America, but they don't play chess much, or hockey, or tennis, or etc.

Meanwhile the low T dudes are swimming, running alot or strategizing & running/moving while the ogres just do short bursts/strides.
Blacked.com much? Faggot?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing and Mouthbreath
Baseball is a goofy sport

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 1 other person
you forgot the second most popular sport in the world

• Woah
I play 0 sports and hate all, if I had to choose it would be powerlifting though

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I was a top tier swimmer in school

Based thread, boxing >>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I only really like individual sports. Climbing and boxing pretty much. But this thread's premise is utterly retarded, most professional athletes have more T levels than half of this forum combined. It doesn't matter if they play soccer or run 100m dash.