Low test man dont have acne, in fact teens with acne often have more HGH and Adrogens, which makes them healthier then those without acne

Weter

Weter

Gold
Diet ofc can make a role, but in most cases its a cope, and the main cause of acne are hormones, but what exactly? Its clear that high test cause acne, which means, if you are jacked, if youre lean, even with the cleanest diet avoiding all industrialization proceed foods you are STILL gonna end up with acne(at puberty 90% chance), but low DHT and Test will result in poor body development and are opposite from pubertymaxing, the only beneft is clear skin(lol).

But notice how most of the 6'3 future chads are always the teenage 15yo kids with face FULL OF dirty cystic acne that bad that everyone gives them 1 psl.
Ever thought why? They always have way more acne then short kings? HGH(human growth homrone) also is the main cause of acne, high calcium diet which provides bone development at puberty often contains diary(milk, cheese) and obv that is gonna cause acne as well, IGF-1 one of the most important growth hormones at puberty is literally SKYrocketing causing not only growth spruts, but also an oily skin full of acne... There is a reason why MK-667 and growth hormone has ACNE as side effect.

Not having acne during your puberty is not a result of a Genious skincare routine or Clean diet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but a sign of low hormones which is very bad for pubertymaxing and reaching your height potential.

For those who are in puberty (12-18) it is very important to have ELEVATED HORMONES AND HIGH CALCIUM, Test is neccesary for overall male health, and GH for body development... On gang think before hopping on Accutane and learn that it FIXES ACNE BY LOWERING GROWTH HORMONE. If the puberty is over and you reached your body development then your good to go.

Drink your milk, eat your calcium, get your testerone.
HEIGHT and BONE DEVELOPMENT>>>>Clean skin and zesty fluffy hair

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 41371 and m0ss26
Greycel take but tbh I agree that you shouldn't care about acne as a teen instead you should maximize height, bone and facial development. Obviously try to not get acne scars (unlike me)
How can I maximize bone and facial development

Diet ofc can make a role, but in most cases its a cope, and the main cause of acne are hormones, but what exactly? Its clear that high test cause acne, which means, if you are jacked, if youre lean, even with the cleanest diet avoiding all industrialization proceed foods you are STILL gonna end up with acne(at puberty 90% chance), but low DHT and Test will result in poor body development and are opposite from pubertymaxing, the only beneft is clear skin(lol).

But notice how most of the 6'3 future chads are always the teenage 15yo kids with face FULL OF dirty cystic acne that bad that everyone gives them 1 psl.
Ever thought why? They always have way more acne then short kings? HGH(human growth homrone) also is the main cause of acne, high calcium diet which provides bone development at puberty often contains diary(milk, cheese) and obv that is gonna cause acne as well, IGF-1 one of the most important growth hormones at puberty is literally SKYrocketing causing not only growth spruts, but also an oily skin full of acne... There is a reason why MK-667 and growth hormone has ACNE as side effect.

Not having acne during your puberty is not a result of a Genious skincare routine or Clean diet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but a sign of low hormones which is very bad for pubertymaxing and reaching your height potential.

For those who are in puberty (12-18) it is very important to have ELEVATED HORMONES AND HIGH CALCIUM, Test is neccesary for overall male health, and GH for body development... On gang think before hopping on Accutane and learn that it FIXES ACNE BY LOWERING GROWTH HORMONE. If the puberty is over and you reached your body development then your good to go.

Drink your milk, eat your calcium, get your testerone.
HEIGHT and BONE DEVELOPMENT>>>>Clean skin and zesty fluffy hair
Is this a cope cuz im 15 with acne

I recently hopped on accutane too, unfortunately the RETARDED dermatologist didnt tell me that its lowering Growth Hormone and its important to wait till im 18, but i was on low dosage so praying it didnt mess them up that hard
Same bro

fuck
im 15 but look like im 13
im about average height
i dont hv any acne on my face (i thought it was W Korean genes)
i get very minor acne randomly
cld it be i hv methuselah aging genes
my dad also looked young asf when he was my age
now hes some hollow cheeked ass nigga with massive cheekbones and an always visible jawline (hes not skinny)

G this topic is about IGF-1, not adrogens, agdrogens may for sure cause less agressive acne, while IGF-1 and growth hormone gonna cause horrible cystic acne if countermeasures were not taken early on, notice how most of tall boys(16 yo 6'2) have a ton of acne? Thats not because of adrogens
But im 5'8😢

I thought everyone knew this, every faggot in my class has smooth skin no acne and very narrow shoulders