Low thyroid hormone

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I got a blood test like a month ago and my doctor told me I had low thyroid hormone (TSH) . I’m 15 so I’m pretty worried about this . Anyone have any tips or supplements to help ?

having low TSH is good and a sign that your thyroid is functioning well, healthy tsh levels are below 2 mine is 1.8

either your doctor doesn't know what he is talking about or you misunderstood him, ask to check for t3 and t4 if these are low you have a problem

having low TSH is good and a sign that your thyroid is functioning well, healthy tsh levels are below 2 mine is 1.8

either your doctor doesn't know what he is talking about or you misunderstood him, ask to check for t3 and t4 if these are low you have a problem
he sent me for a follow up test that i’m getting tomorrow, his comments were low thyroid and he said it’s concerning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

you're making the assumption low in his case means that normal range, he could meant low as in 0.2 or whatever which would mean hyperthyroidism

you're making the assumption low in his case means that normal range, he could meant low as in 0.2 or whatever which would mean hyperthyroidism
that’s what i’m guessing too just to add, he said i was slightly anemic too which is weird because i eat atlwast 1-2lbs of red meat every single day without fail. am i just fucked

that’s what i’m guessing too just to add, he said i was slightly anemic too which is weird because i eat atlwast 1-2lbs of red meat every single day without fail. am i just fucked
relax, the human body just goes through hormonal changes sometimes, its nothign to worry about