Low trust is cope if ugly

testicularatrophy

testicularatrophy

GODFISTSUICIDE
Heard somebody say low trust will pull all women because they like bad boys, not true unless you are dark triad combined with low trust, not just low trust alone.
I am living proof of this holy shit.
if you are low trust with meth-head pedo pheno, ethnic and below htn like me than its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and FacialStructure404
It's never ideal. Low trust fucks you over in every way. High trust is completely ideal except for intimidating people.

If you intimidate men, you definitely intimidate women (aka they aren't gonna just come to your house and fuck you off a dating app, or IRL)

• +1
Reactions: nofap, FacialStructure404, Lynxress and 1 other person
Ethnics look low trust by default
I’m sorry bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, mogstars, mid and 3 others
It's never ideal. Low trust fucks you over in every way. High trust is completely ideal except for intimidating people.

If you intimidate men, you definitely intimidate women (aka they aren't gonna just come to your house and fuck you off a dating app, or IRL)
so ive been lied to, brutal

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
so ive been lied to, brutal
Yeah pretty much. Was a big thing in 2017 PSL to look "dark triad and low trust" but people learned really quickly that in order to make that even work in the slightest, you have to be a roidmaxxed HTN+

High trust ideal in all circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, FacialStructure404 and Lynxress
Yeah pretty much. Was a big thing in 2017 PSL to look "dark triad and low trust" but people learned really quickly that in order to make that even work in the slightest, you have to be a roidmaxxed HTN+

High trust ideal in all circumstances.
possible for me to high trust max? other than smiling 24/7, i need to get laid before suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404
dark triad high trust is meta they don't see it coming

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and xtremfailer
Why is everything about women all the time.

• So Sad
Reactions: testicularatrophy
Why is everything about women all the time.
most of my posts are about having sex with little children bhai, dont compare me to the rest

Having a low trust face is awful because people immediately dislike you and woman seem afraid off you and are bitchy towards you, i get IOD wherever i go by women because of my ogre low trust face

My face is ridiculously low trust ogre like and i once had a girl that was attracted too me be a huge bitch without any reason whatsoever before getting too know me personally

• +1
Having a low trust face is awful because people immediately dislike you and woman seem afraid off you and are bitchy towards you, i get IOD wherever i go by women because of my ogre low trust face

My face is ridiculously low trust ogre like and i once had a girl that was attracted too me be a huge bitch without any reason whatsoever before getting too know me personally
i dont have ogre face but only normal mtn low trust which is also shit ,same thing happened to me, met her and 1 hour later and she ghosted me for like 2 weeks

Same. I make literally everyone uncomfortable and weirded out

• So Sad
i dont have ogre face but only normal mtn low trust which is also shit ,same thing happened to me, met her and 1 hour later and she ghosted me for like 2 weeks
My massive browridge and dark eyebrows with dark blue eyes and a aspie stare make me look low trust and extremely unlikeable.
I also never smile and walk around expressionless, I’ve legit had more than 20 random women tell me that i should smile more.

• +1
low trust+ugly=joke

• +1
My massive browridge and dark eyebrows with dark blue eyes and a aspie stare make me look low trust and extremely unlikeable.
I also never smile and walk around expressionless, I’ve legit had more than 20 random women tell me that i should smile more.
You sound exactly like me. It seems like 99% of people truly hate my guts and wish I would die.

Of course it’s only desperate women who are interested in me ☠️

Yeah but it's better to be an ogre/ low trust sub5 than high trust, will be disrespected less often

What's the website

Yeah but it's better to be an ogre/ low trust sub5 than high trust, will be disrespected less often
that is true but you will die with a ltb who doesnt even like you, on the other hand sure getting bullied but its nice pulling a stacylite and cream pieing her everynight

that is true but you will die with a ltb who doesnt even like you, on the other hand sure getting bullied but its nice pulling a stacylite and cream pieing her everynight
I was talking abt high trust sub5, those won't get anything.

• +1