Low trust or high trust?

likenesss

likenesss

Clavicular no.1 fan
Ive been high trust most of my life but i have good low trust eyes, dark hair and thin lips so i switched to looking more low trust
In my experience i used to get more IOIs from mtbs and basically zero htb attention. Now i get more htb attention and one stacylite (debatable) but basically zero IOIs from mtbs.
(Keep in mind that im a 5'7 manlet so low trust might look bad on me)
My eyes (unfrauded)

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 4lt.Real and nathan
Ive been high trust most of my life but i have good low trust eyes, dark hair and thin lips so i switched to looking more low trust
In my experience i used to get more IOIs from mtbs and basically zero htb attention. Now i get more htb attention and one stacylite (debatable) but basically zero IOIs from mtbs.
My eyes (unfrauded)
View attachment 2881522
lookin good bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and likenesss
yeah you shouldn’t go dark triad or low trust if you’re short they’re already enough stereotypes of angry short men

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and likenesss
yeah you shouldn’t go dark triad or low trust if you’re short they’re already enough stereotypes of angry short men
I dont really look angry, i look more like richard ramirez type (like he can slit your throat at any time). Plus 5'7 isnt that bad in my highschool where most normies are 5'9-510 barefoot

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Anything you can actually do if you are low trust? Or do I just have to cope
Low trust is better for hookups so just go to clubs or bars and get inw night stands/fuck buddies
High trust is better for long term relationships

• +1
Reactions: sushii
You just have no low trust or high trust features. You're in the middle.
How have you seen me? Plus i didnt say im completely low trust, i said i used to be more high trust but now im lower tryst than before

How have you seen me? Plus i didnt say im completely low trust, i said i used to be more high trust but now im lower tryst than before
I mean men in general look more intimidating with age but that's water since their skull just grows. Intimidating =/= low-trust. That's a whole different level. Intimidating is a good thing, low-trust rarely is.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
low trust is bad be a mid trust, eye area is low HTN tbh not a bad area. Forgettable though nothing special just not bad or anything.

• +1
low trust is bad be a mid trust, eye area is low HTN tbh not a bad area. Forgettable though nothing special just not bad or anything.
I will lighten my right eye (left one in the pic) with elbastardos guide and keep the other one as it is for that heterochromia halo. Plus if i go blind the eye that i wont change is my dominant eye so i will be able to see

I mean men in general look more intimidating with age but that's water since their skull just grows. Intimidating =/= low-trust. That's a whole different level. Intimidating is a good thing, low-trust rarely is.
Is chico low trust? Ive been told several times that i look like a manlet walmart version of him

My eyes (unfrauded)
View attachment 2881522
All good except actual eye color

• +1
All good except actual eye color
What if i do @ElBastardo eye lightening guide in my right (your left) eye only to get heterochromia. Even if i go blind on that eye my other one is dominant and has better vision anyways

What if i do @ElBastardo eye lightening guide in my right (your left) eye only to get heterochromia. Even if i go blind on that eye my other one is dominant and has better vision anyways
Eye lightening is meant for dudes with green/blue eyes to make them brighter and clearer
For you eye lightening will just make them clearly brown which is even worse
I would suggest you just learn how to use blue colored lenses and get them from aliexpress or nearest pharmacy or go for a eye color changing surgery, but it has some risks

• +1
Eye lightening is meant for dudes with green/blue eyes to make them brighter and clearer
For you eye lightening will just make them clearly brown which is even worse
I would suggest you just learn how to use blue colored lenses and get them from aliexpress or nearest pharmacy or go for a eye color changing surgery, but it has some risks
There is a chance that i have the blue eye genes cuz my sister and grandma have blue eyes and blonde hair but my melanin production genes are much stronger. Plus i didnt say i want both eyes to be light brown, i want one of them to stay as it is and the other to be light brown

• +1
Reactions: Weter