Kraken
No need to squint anymore

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
permasquint, good if you already have PCT

nice pictures to illustrate your point

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
This is such a gargabe and low-effort thread. Fucking ban this motherfucker.

nice pictures to illustrate your point

If whith the title and thread content you don't get the idea, I don't know if you belong here. Anyways:

Weak medial canthus, often caused by shit lower eyelids and shit eyelid orientation (like bad lateral canthus causing negative canthal tilt):
Medial1

Strong medial canthus, thanks to good lateral canthus position and stronger lower eyelids:
Medial2

medial canthuses are the inner corners of the eye. Lower eyelid retraction (which the OP is talking about, a surgery that makes your lower lids stronger) or lateral canthopexy causes them to be more pronounced and pointy.

For the OP: My lower eyelids are pretty round, do I still have at least decentish medial canthus? (full energy and somewhat tired pics)
Eyes
Lashes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This is going to sound low iq but does staring at the sun or bright things like tv screens all day fuck your eye area/eye lids up? Because I did that sun starring stuff too much as a kid lmao.

If whith the title and thread content you don't get the idea, I don't know if you belong here. Anyways:

Weak medial canthus, often caused by shit lower eyelids and shit eyelid orientation (like bad lateral canthus causing negative canthal tilt):
View attachment 3851

Strong medial canthus, thanks to good lateral canthus position and stronger lower eyelids:
View attachment 3852

medial canthuses are the inner corners of the eye. Lower eyelid retraction (which the OP is talking about, a surgery that makes your lower lids stronger) or lateral canthopexy causes them to be more pronounced and pointy.

For the OP: My lower eyelids are pretty round, do I still have at least decentish medial canthus? (full energy and somewhat tired pics)
View attachment 3853View attachment 3854
Guy in the 2nd pic is squinching heavily and so its not a good judge of his natural eye shape.

EVERY model in existence squinches for the camera. They really do. And they probably do it all the time in public as well.

Look at O'Pry, probably the best eyes in existence and that's why he's the world's top male model. But if you check out some of his more candid photos, he's got plenty of rounding on the lower lids and a bit of white visible under the iris.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Short Ugly and Brown
Guy in the 2nd pic is squinching heavily and so its not a good judge of his natural eye shape.

EVERY model in existence squinches for the camera. They really do. And they probably do it all the time in public as well.

Look at O'Pry, probably the best eyes in existence and that's why he's the world's top male model. But if you check out some of his more candid photos, he's got plenty of rounding on the lower lids and a bit of white visible under the iris.
yes this is true but EVERYONE SQUINTS

literally go to any jock high school or college sports team

every guy who is above a 4/10 squints, sucks in cheeks, does minoxidil on beard etc

and squinting barely does anything anyways

think of it this way

if everyone wears lifts, what will wearings lifts do for you? nothing

but if you don't wear lifts, you are at a disadvantage

same thing with eye area

anyways if u have good lower eyelid placing (covers bottom 2mm of iris) then squinting can actually make u uglier Imo

Long term squinting and strong orbital muscles affect the eye shape and canthal tilt. And pfl too probably