Lower/fuller face ratio - 1 of the most underrated things in looking mature and masculine

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Basically the relation between your neurocranium and splanchocranium.
Viscerocranium

1 of the most important things in determining how masculine and intimidating you look, you'll never be able to scare another man with a small face as opposed to your neurocranium/occiput. As it turns out it's also correlated with age and prenatal testosterone (note larger lower face on the more right one) JbtPnSQ

F2 large

Things you can do to have a larger lower face opposed to your upper face?
-HGH + Androgenic steroids
-MSE + facemask treatment to pull the facial bones forward and outward
-Mastic chewing etc
-Implants

IMG 20200804 201119 202008042472796982873774384

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Chadelite, Mouthbreath and 5 others
Things you can do to have a larger lower face opposed to your upper face?
-HGH + Androgenic steroids
-MSE + facemask treatment to pull the facial bones forward and outward
-Mastic chewing etc
-Implants
Hairline lowering/forehead reduction/temporal point restoration, neck training, and beards can help too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, SteveRogers, IndianJock and 4 others
X

over for small facecels

• JFL
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP and Deleted member 685
I thought the ideal was .62. Eyes that are high in relation to head height look weird.

Hairline lowering/forehead reduction/temporal point restoration, neck training, and beards can help too

I'm doing a hair system to lower the hairline and recreate nw0 and temporal point restoration (to camouflage my hair fraud) plus custom jaw/chin implant to increase lower third height and jaw width along with custom cheek implants to increase bizygo width to increase fhwr. All in all, around 40k to get a maybe 1-1.5psl boost at most. Good enough for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS
This is also basically another way to describe the importance of a tall ramus.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, IndianJock and Deleted member 685
Just grow a beard bruh

I'm doing a hair system to lower the hairline and recreate nw0 and temporal point restoration (to camouflage my hair fraud) plus custom jaw/chin implant to increase lower third height and jaw width along with custom cheek implants to increase bizygo width to increase fhwr. All in all, around 40k to get a maybe 1-1.5psl boost at most. Good enough for me.
Photos.