Glossary for the Upper, Middle, and Lower Thirds of the Face

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
This thread will define the features and some surgeries concerned with the upper, middle, and lower thirds of the face. This list will not include terms that are already commonly used in everyday language, such as "hairline" or "jawline," instead focusing on more obscure and PSL-specific terms.

This list will also be incomplete and/or have errors, so any (important) corrections or additions are welcomed.

Hope this'll help the newbies here with getting acquainted with the jargon being thrown around here.

Upper Third

dolichocephalic
- "long skull," a cranium that is long sagittally (front to back). Corresponds to a cephalic index of under 74.9. Often referred to as dolicho.

mesocephalic - "medium skull," a cranium that is of average sagittal length. Corresponds to a cephalic index of 75 - 79.9.

brachycephalic - "short skull," a cranium that is short sagittally. Corresponds to a cephalic index of 80 or higher. Often referred to as brachy.

neurocranium - The upper portion of the skull, made up of 8 different cranial bones.
1280px-Cranial_bones_en_v2.svg.png

frontal bone - the bone comprising the forehead, supraorbital ridge, and the top part of the nasal bone.

temporalis - the muscles located on the temples, above the temporal bone. Responsible for absorbing the force of mastication. Prone to hypertrophy, messing up the proportions of the face

temple peaks - the corner where the hairline meets the sideburn. Ideally, temple peaks are sharp, with a clear difference between the sideburn and the rest of the hairline.
templepeaks.jpg

monobloc - surgery involving the advancement and reshaping of the anterior portion of the cranium. Usually used for deformed, diseased patients.
1-s2.0-S1010518220300949-gr1.jpg

Middle Third

splanchnocranium - the lower portion of the skull, made up of 14 different bones.
1200px-Facial_skeleton_-_en.svg.png

supraorbital ridge - the elevated bony mass surrounding the upper portion of the eye area. Often referred to as supras.

glabella - the smooth, elevated bony mass located in the middle of the supraorbital ridges, right above the nose.

glabellar notch - from prominent depression resulting from an enlarged glabella / browridge relative to the forehead. A good example of this would be Brock Lesnar.

@Lorsss already created a glossary for most of the eye area and eye-adjacent terms:

However, I'd like to add some more definitions:

limbal ring - the darker colored ring around the iris. A thick, dark limbal ring is an indicator of youth and is considered more attractive.

epicanthus or epicanthic fold - the fold of skin covering the medial canthus, commonly found in East and Southeast Asians.

aegyo sal - pronounced fat deposits under the lower eyelid.
main-qimg-6006c10261b788045307bb6304a22f5b-lq

infraorbital rim - synonym for "lower orbital rim." Often referred to as infras.

lateral canthus - the outer canthus of the eye. How angled and how recessed the lateral canthus is can affect the attractiveness of the eye area.

orbicularis oculi - the primary muscle responsible for eye control.

ptosis - drooping of the upper eyelid. Usually occurs asymmetrically.

crow's feet - fine wrinkles that occur on the skin under and outside the eye area.

Continuing past the eye area:

nasal bridge - the upper, bony part of the nose.

septum - the thin wall separating the nostril chambers. Asymmetry of this wall is known as a deviated septum.

septoplasty - surgery meant to straighten the septum.
symptoms-of-a-deviated-septum_60c8a934039f6.jpeg

maxilla - the bone that forms the majority of the midface. Often cited as one of the most important features for aesthetics.

midface hypoplasia - condition where the maxilla, cheekbones, and lower eye area exhibit severe recession or stunted growth.

LeFort fractures - fractures of the skull, used by PSL autists to reshape the maxilla to be more aesthetic. There are 3 types of fractures, LeFort 1, LeFort 2, and LeFort 3.
LeFort-Fractures-1-2-3.jpg

dorsal hump - a bony protrusion of the middle of the nose found in some individuals. Sean O'Pry is a good example of someone with a dorsal hump.

ala - the soft tissue surrounding the nostrils. When the ala is proportionately too wide it is referred to as alar flare.

anterior nasal spine - the protrusion of bone connection the bottom of the nose to the lower maxilla. @thecel made a very insightful thread on the aesthetic importance of this feature.

vomer - bone located within the interior of the nose. The straightness of this bone can have a huge impact on nasal and overall facial aesthetics, as @Korea once made a thread on.

zygoma - bone forming the cheek and part of the eye area. Also known as the malar bone. Often referred to as cheekbones or zygos.

zygomatic arch - bone bridging the temporal bone to the maxilla.

malaris - a small and thin muscle in the cheek region. Has gained recent traction as developing this muscle can possibly make cheekbones look more prominent, as well as serve as a possible anti-aging agent.

ogee curve - the curve formed when the cheekbones meet the lower part of the cheek. Generally, prominent ogee curves are youthful and more attractive than flat ogee curves. Also referred to simply as ogee.

canine fossa - depression of the part of the maxilla forming the zygomatic arch / ogee curve. @thecel made a thread suggesting how the morphology of this feature can change the appearance of hollow cheeks.

otoplasty - surgery intended to change the size, shape, or position of the ears.

nasolabial folds - lines that form from the lower nose to the outer corners of the mouth. Can possibly be a sign of maxillary recession. Often referred to as nasolabials, and colloquially known as smile lines.

philtrum - the groove in between the nose and the upper lip. On men, a strong philtrum is more attractive.

vermillion border - the defined boundary of the reddened lips and the skin of the face.

alveolar process - ridge of the maxilla containing the dental sockets.

palate - the process of the maxilla forming the roof of the mouth, separating the nose and mouth. Has an important role in mouth and lower third aesthetics.

Lower Third

mandible
- the bone making up the lower third. Also known as the jawbone. Very important component of facial aesthetics; remember that jaw is law.

mandibular body - the longer, sagittal portion of the jawbone.

ramus - the shorter, vertical component of the jawbone.

gonion - the point at which the mandibular body and the ramus meet. The angle formed by these two parts is called the gonial angle. Everted (outwards-facing) gonions are more masculine and generally more attractive on males. @the next o'pry made an insightful thread on the topic of gonial eversion.

antegonial notch - an indent of the mandibular body, found in some individuals. Its aesthetic value is controversial, as it can influence whether one possesses a more "prettyboy" aesthetic as opposed to the traditionally "masc" or "masethetic" one. The antithesis to the antegonial notch is the rocker jaw.

images

banana jaw - refers to a jaw that lacks a defined gonion, and as a result, a defined ramus. I.e., a jaw that is curved like a banana.

bimaxillary surgery - surgery involving the correction of both the maxilla and mandible, allowing for improved overall aesthetics. Also known as double jaw surgery or bimax.

masseter - the muscle located on the sides of the jaw. The primary masticatory muscle. Although masseter hypertrophy is generally seen as better for jaw aesthetics, it is still important to take into account how it plays with the proportions of the whole face.

pterygoid - another masticatory muscle found inside the jawbone. There are two components to this muscle, the medial and the lateral.

temporomandibular joint (TMJ) - the sliding hinge joint connecting the mandible to the rest of the skull. Inflammation and pain of this joint is known as temporomandibular disorder (TMD), but is often (erroneously) referred to as TMJ.

orbicularis oris - the primary muscle responsible for mouth control.

buccinator - the muscle adjacent to the orbicularis oris. Plays a significant role in chewing and swallowing.

buccal corridor - the space between the back teeth and the corner of the lips. Wide buccal corridors are considered a failo for smile aesthetics.

buccal fat - fat deposits located in between the cheek and jaw. Buccal fat can be both caused by genetic and environmental factors. Buccal fat removal has become increasingly popular over the past few years as it helps to create the effect of hollow cheeks.
111020_bc_buccal_fat_removal_edwin_kwon_6mo_02-1-1024x576.jpg

Marionette lines - wrinkles that occur at the corners of the mouth, going down to the chin. Can be caused by lower third recession, improper tongue posture, and decreased skin elasticity. Named after the archetypal Marionette puppet possessing those same lines.
MarionetteLines_NoMark.jpg

genioplasty - surgery intended to correct receding chins or other chin misalignments. Often referred to as genio.

chin wing - surgery that can increase chin protrusion, as well as mandibular width.

mentolabial fold - the line evident between the lower lip and the soft tissue of the chin. Generally, the less pronounced the mentolabial fold, the more attractive the chin is from the side.

mentalis strain - when the chin is recessed and the lips cannot close properly (lip incompetence), the mentalis (chin) muscle has to compensate in closing the mouth by overworking itself, causing unattractive creases / indents in the chin area. Sometime referred to as strawberry chin.

20130419-142925.jpg

hyoid bone - the U-shaped bone sitting at the base of the back mandible, attached the spine. A high positioned hyoid is seen as youthful and more attractive.

submental - referring to anything occurring directly below the chin. An example would be submental fat, the fat responsible for creating the "double chin."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, depressionmaxxing, Sondern and 52 others
@TRUE_CEL @thecel @Xangsane @tristan18 @rand anon @enchanted_elixir @mrriceguy @pneumocystosis @cancercell @Cheesyrumble @sibience @Acne Victim @defezman @luljankybo @HarrierDuBois @Prettyboy @slayer69 @john2 @mortis @feelgood @Octavian_Augustus @Octillionaire @klip11 @MeKKa @Blackgymmax @merelyademigod @anoright @Biggdink @RR2XCUP @LowTrust @User49 @Solar @Danish_Retard @PointOfNoReturn @Roquefort @Razeb @ChinkboytakeurBAE @sтᴀʀʙoʏ @apemaxxed @Birdcell @lordgandy2000 @WishIwasChico @StrangerDanger @HimmyButler @NFA PB @aBetterMii @MoggerGaston @inferiorpispot234 @Bashan @julianchicago @Pretty @Dr. Bruh @Grel Hellscream @emeraldglass @Mumbai Savior @Yuno_howitez @russiancel @BongMog @anoright @Esteban1997 @hamo008 @Hoso @Bonesbonesbonesbone @PerseusMandate @Guerrilla @5.5psl @Beastimmung @House Lannister @stunna @LastTemp

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Roquefort, PointOfNoReturn and 12 others
This is a very good useful thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
@TRUE_CEL @thecel @Xangsane @tristan18 @rand anon @enchanted_elixir @mrriceguy @pneumocystosis @cancercell @Cheesyrumble @sibience @defezman @luljankybo @HarrierDuBois @Prettyboy @slayer69 @john2 @mortis @feelgood @Octavian_Augustus @Octillionaire @klip11 @MeKKa @Blackgymmax @merelyademigod @anoright @Biggdink @RR2XCUP @LowTrust @User49 @Solar @Danish_Retard @PointOfNoReturn @Roquefort @Razeb @ChinkboytakeurBAE @sтᴀʀʙoʏ @lordgandy2000 @WishIwasChico @StrangerDanger @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @MoggerGaston @inferiorpispot234 @Bashan @julianchicago @Pretty @Dr. Bruh @Grel Hellscream @emeraldglass @Mumbai Savior @Yuno_howitez @russiancel @BongMog @anoright @Esteban1997 @hamo008 @Hoso @Bonesbonesbonesbone @PerseusMandate @Guerrilla @5.5psl
mirin effort gonna read later
tomorrow im going ot make my first effort post as well 😍

• Love it
High effort threads are very rewarding at the end ngl

• Love it
Reactions: cancercell
@TRUE_CEL @thecel @Xangsane @tristan18 @rand anon @enchanted_elixir @mrriceguy @pneumocystosis @cancercell @Cheesyrumble @sibience @defezman @luljankybo @HarrierDuBois @Prettyboy @slayer69 @john2 @mortis @feelgood @Octavian_Augustus @Octillionaire @klip11 @MeKKa @Blackgymmax @merelyademigod @anoright @Biggdink @RR2XCUP @LowTrust @User49 @Solar @Danish_Retard @PointOfNoReturn @Roquefort @Razeb @ChinkboytakeurBAE @sтᴀʀʙoʏ @lordgandy2000 @WishIwasChico @StrangerDanger @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @MoggerGaston @inferiorpispot234 @Bashan @julianchicago @Pretty @Dr. Bruh @Grel Hellscream @emeraldglass @Mumbai Savior @Yuno_howitez @russiancel @BongMog @anoright @Esteban1997 @hamo008 @Hoso @Bonesbonesbonesbone @PerseusMandate @Guerrilla @5.5psl
stop wasting your life on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 25938
At last a thread that will REALLY benefit users of this forum. Needs BOTB

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 25938
need to go too BOTB high effort bhai good shit mirrin hard

• Love it
@enchanted_elixir put it in BOTB nigga highest effort thread I have seen and i am here fore 5 months also allot of good information for greycells

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 25938
brutal no tags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 25938
Dnr but gave react for effort

• Love it
Read every single word while taking a massive shit was water for me but for a mere greycel this is very helpful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 25938
Read every single word while taking a massive shit was water for me but for a mere greycel this is very helpful
Mirin the shitmaxxing.

• JFL
Now I can watch Qoves Studio without wanting to kms :aheago: mirin effort my bhaigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 25938
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
thanks I've been rotting here for 3 years didn't know what half of this meant

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 25938
What no bitches does to a mf

• JFL
Spot on. Autism too.
Just cope like me and say you are on your grind nigga lying to yourself is the best way to not become crazy
43B50DF1 C31D 45E3 8831 6F713BF0A1C6

• Woah
Thought the tag was referring to me as a ideal example tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, LowTrust and Deleted member 25938
High effort threads are very rewarding at the end ngl
I was making the thread then x’d the tab by accident and only the pictures are showing up even after I refresh 1000 times because the contents of the entire thread were in spoilers and it was formatted well too

I’m going er it took me 2 hours to write all that shit

• So Sad
I was making the thread then x’d the tab by accident and only the pictures are showing up even after I refresh 1000 times because the contents of the entire thread were in spoilers and it was formatted well too

Nah I’m literally gonna go insane I put so much effort in and it destroyed copes as well

• So Sad
@enchanted_elixir if you add this to botb then some older threads could be removed. OP has summarized pretty much everything related to facial bones and shit, i wish i could've read that when i first created my account.

this threads doesn't look like a copypasta from chatgpt either

Last edited:
  • +1
mentalis strain - when the chin is recessed and the lips cannot close properly (lip incompetence), the mentalis (chin) muscle has to compensate in closing the mouth by overworking itself, causing unattractive creases / indents in the chin area. Sometime referred to as strawberry chin.
20130419-142925.jpg
This single trait will make you giga truecel, over if you have this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Acne Victim
@enchanted_elixir if you add this to botb then some older threads could be removed. OP has summarized pretty much everything related to facial bones and shit, i wish i could've read that when i first created my account.

this threads doesn't look like a copypasta from chatgpt either
before adding and removing other threads, there could be a revision on the op to see if there is anything that was missed out. thread could be renamed to facial aesthetic glossary or something like that, would me REALLY good if it worked

@enchanted_elixir

• +1
@TRUE_CEL @thecel @Xangsane @tristan18 @rand anon @enchanted_elixir @mrriceguy @pneumocystosis @cancercell @Cheesyrumble @sibience @Acne Victim @defezman @luljankybo @HarrierDuBois @Prettyboy @slayer69 @john2 @mortis @feelgood @Octavian_Augustus @Octillionaire @klip11 @MeKKa @Blackgymmax @merelyademigod @anoright @Biggdink @RR2XCUP @LowTrust @User49 @Solar @Danish_Retard @PointOfNoReturn @Roquefort @Razeb @ChinkboytakeurBAE @sтᴀʀʙoʏ @apemaxxed @Birdcell @lordgandy2000 @WishIwasChico @StrangerDanger @HimmyButler @NFA PB @aBetterMii @MoggerGaston @inferiorpispot234 @Bashan @julianchicago @Pretty @Dr. Bruh @Grel Hellscream @emeraldglass @Mumbai Savior @Yuno_howitez @russiancel @BongMog @anoright @Esteban1997 @hamo008 @Hoso @Bonesbonesbonesbone @PerseusMandate @Guerrilla @5.5psl @Beastimmung @House Lannister @stunna @LastTemp
nice thread OP thanks for thinking I am important enough to tag

• Love it

Nah I’m literally gonna go insane I put so much effort in and it destroyed copes as well
That's actually fucking brutal. Sometimes it's better to write all your stuff in a Google Doc first and then copy-paste it onto .org if you wanna prevent all of that

• +1
before adding and removing other threads, there could be a revision on the op to see if there is anything that was missed out. thread could be renamed to facial aesthetic glossary or something like that, would me REALLY good if it worked

@enchanted_elixir
Hopefully @enchanted_elixir doesn't make me pay him $15 to make any changes to the thread :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and LowTrust
That's actually fucking brutal. Sometimes it's better to write all your stuff in a Google Doc first and then copy-paste it onto .org if you wanna prevent all of that
Jfl when I get home I am going to summarize it in like a 30 second read here bc I still have some of the pics saved on my pc thankfully

• So Sad
Jfl when I get home I am going to summarize it in like a 30 second read here bc I still have some of the pics saved on my pc thankfully
was basically a far more structured version of this thread

i broke down the ideal prettyboy and ideal masculine noses in an unbiased way not just sucking off prettyboy nose types

(prettyboy = vito basso, simon nessman, vinnie hacker, damian kater, etc.) (masc = henry cavill, elias de poot, peter badenhop, hernan drago, etc.)

i categorized basically every angle and ratio and trait that is unique to the two noses in extreme detail, legit every nose angle :lul: all gone because i accidentally hit X bro fuckj

i only have these imgs saved on my computer that demonstrate how important it is to have a good nose as a prettyboy

tumblr_lgvuvc9ufP1qho9gfo1_500.jpg

1485250_v9_aa.jpg
1485250 v9 aa

basically there is no such thing as a convex profile in a prettyboy, only concave and straight (concave ideal)
and there is no such thing as a concave profile in a masc nose, only convex and straight (straight ideal)

@Biggdink @curlyheadjames was going to tag a shit ton of other people but i think you two are the only true nosepillers who could appreciate this :D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 875693782416.png
    875693782416.png
    152 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Whats a ideal asian masculine nose and a ideal asian pretty boy nose?

i broke down the ideal prettyboy and ideal masculine noses in an unbiased way not just sucking off prettyboy nose types

(prettyboy = vito basso, simon nessman, vinnie hacker, damian kater, etc.) (masc = henry cavill, elias de poot, peter badenhop, hernan drago, etc.)

i categorized basically every angle and ratio and trait that is unique to the two noses in extreme detail, legit every nose angle :lul: all gone because i accidentally hit X bro fuckj

i only have these imgs saved on my computer that demonstrate how important it is to have a good nose as a prettyboy

View attachment 2138931
View attachment 2138934View attachment 2138936
View attachment 2138945View attachment 2138948
1485250_v9_aa.jpg
View attachment 2138939

basically there is no such thing as a convex profile in a prettyboy, only concave and straight (concave ideal)
and there is no such thing as a concave profile in a masc nose, only convex and straight (straight ideal)

@Biggdink @curlyheadjames was going to tag a shit ton of other people but i think you two are the only true nosepillers who could appreciate this :D
Honestly just redo it if you have the time and willpower, it'll be worth it. Just save your draft very frequently, maybe back it up on a Google Doc, and don't click the x button jfl.

• +1
Whats a ideal asian masculine nose and a ideal asian pretty boy nose?
maxilla is more important for asians, noses arent that important for them as theyre all quite similar phenotypically anyways
1561724_1574893697390.png

simonas pham has a decent nose, only looks good bc his maxilla and high radix
basically have a high nose bridge and a good maxilla and youre set as an asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Phillybeard1996
Honestly just redo it if you have the time and willpower, it'll be worth it. Just save your draft very frequently, maybe back it up on a Google Doc, and don't click the x button jfl.
nah i don't think i have the willpower lmfao i put sm effort into that thread and the tl;dr is more digestible anyways, no one is gonna give a fuck about every single trait and angle but if theyre reading this ask me and ill answer for either masc or prettyboy

• So Sad
@Ekil73_YT @Manletmachine @Kingkellz @fauxfox @agoostis @TheHandcel @UnderTheKnife @zv1212 @Oxygen @misc001 @swaggyp1 @Gung-ho Asian @SecularIslamist @justshower @AspiringMogger @autistic_tendencies @ihatereddit @Allandro @allahcel @the BULL @Shitfacegoodbod=mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 1901 and AspiringMogger
@Ekil73_YT @Manletmachine @Kingkellz @fauxfox @agoostis @TheHandcel @UnderTheKnife @zv1212 @Oxygen @misc001 @swaggyp1 @Gung-ho Asian @SecularIslamist @justshower @AspiringMogger @autistic_tendencies @ihatereddit @Allandro @allahcel @the BULL @Shitfacegoodbod=mog
Good thread for greycels. I learned many of these words just as i went casually browsing thru this forum but this thread would help newer accounts

• +1

View attachment 2138931
View attachment 2138934View attachment 2138936
View attachment 2138945View attachment 2138948
1485250_v9_aa.jpg
View attachment 2138939

yeah nosepill is one of the most if not the most brutal pill of them all can legit descend someone over 1.5 PSL -
with a better nose I would be over 6.75 PSL according to my ratios angles and features it really halos one that much
look how much these twinks descend holy fuck at least i can get away with it due to masc structure these guys rely on soft features to a T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and cancercell
yeah nosepill is one of the most if not the most brutal pill of them all can legit descend someone over 1.5 PSL -
with a better nose I would be over 6.75 PSL according to my ratios angles and features it really halos one that much
look how much these twinks descend holy fuck at least i can get away with it due to masc structure these guys rely on soft features to a T
these glitter warriors rely practically only on their noses, literally turned chico into a fucking normie just by giving him a ltn-mtn tier large nose, same with all the other guys. descended them all into judaism

literal retards on this forum that can't accept the schnoz pill, how can you look at any of those images and go "NOSE DOESNT MATTER!" low sentience faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 16133
these glitter warriors rely practically only on their noses, literally turned chico into a fucking normie just by giving him a ltn-mtn tier large nose, same with all the other guys. descended them all into judaism

literal retards on this forum that can't accept the schnoz pill, how can you look at any of those images and go "NOSE DOESNT MATTER!" low sentience faggots
honestly in my prime i wish i would've just worked on nose and i would've been a top tier prettyboy but instead i had to bonesmash and do all this unneccesary bullshit because before it was a coping PSL forum but now i believe it's leaning toward more prettyboy aesthetcis

• +1
honestly in my prime i wish i would've just worked on nose and i would've been a top tier prettyboy but instead i had to bonesmash and do all this unneccesary bullshit because before it was a coping PSL forum but now i believe it's leaning toward more prettyboy aesthetcis
cba to morph dylan obrien with a larger nose rn but im sure he would turn into an incel as well, his nose saves him hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
cba to morph dylan obrien with a larger nose rn but im sure he would turn into an incel as well, his nose saves him hard
ive talked to girls and they said he's only attractive to them bc of nose same with evan peters
brutal nose pill over 4 us

• +1
Blackpill coming around full circle. Sometimes paving ahead of the times is not a good thing, especially regarding a subject where any success in the looks and dating department is based on instantaneous demand.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 16133
Blackpill coming around full circle. Sometimes paving ahead of the times is not a good thing, especially regarding a subject where any success in the looks and dating department is based on instantaneous demand.
legit, shit's gotta change we are gonna get through this everyone. we must band together and instead of turning against each other and starting arguments, we have to support each other. at the end of the day truly i know i am virtue signaling, because no ones gonna do shit about the community. i've tried with music to be the light in the darkest alley, but even then this community never fails to remove my faith in it. and it always has, even before i bonesmashed.

• +1
  • Love it
ive talked to girls and they said he's only attractive to them bc of nose same with evan peters
brutal nose pill over 4 us
holy shit all i did was decrease his nasolabial angle and made the tip 1% less refined and now bo2cel nearly mogs him, goes from prettyboy to easy LTN

5a36954f5c1b6f789f4077b0012ef974.jpg
5a36954f5c1b6f789f4077b0012ef974

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 25938
@Ellipsis sorry for hijacking your thread brother no more nosepill from here on out

• +1
@Ellipsis sorry for hijacking your thread brother no more nosepill from here on out
Nah idc tbh. I like seeing discussion like this unfolding and happening live. Plus you're giving me free bumps to this thread

• Love it