lower ipd

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
could a rhino theoretically lower ur ipd, if it was done on a slender nose bridge, filling in the sides of the top of the bridge?

Thickening the nose bridge? Your eyes would stay in the exact same place
i heard it would give the illusion since there would be less space between your eyes, some surgeons were talking abt it in a ask doctors forum

Normie cosmetic doctors tend to cope a lot...
It sounds like they tried to come up with some bullshit solution that involved a service they offer and are familiar with.

You can get Aesthetic OBO to actually change your IPD if you want to really commit to it
i wouldn’t say that my ipd is super high, it’s just a little on the higher end of average, ill post a pic of my eye distance tmrw as an example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Normie cosmetic doctors tend to cope a lot...
It sounds like they tried to come up with some bullshit solution that involved a service they offer and are familiar with.

You can get Aesthetic OBO to actually change your IPD if you want to really commit to it
i also heard that obo and other eye surgeries are super risky and easy to mess up and cause blindness and stuff

people saying no are retarded it definitely would

try morphing on photoshop if you want to test

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
how do i morph?
not great but i whipped this up in like 2 mins, personally I think there's a bit of a difference but it's not super big. Honestly I kind of like the wide IPD look anyways
Anya taylor joy was once asked if shes self consc 3 545 1681825008 0 dblbig

Anya taylor joy was once asked if shes self consc 3 545 1681825008 0 dblbig

ohh yeah i see it, it definitely looks smaller, i wouldnt say my ipd is that extreme though
honestly don’t tweak about it too much then. most surgeries end up looking a bit off and there’s a critical point where you get too many and looked bogged and repulsive. The further you keep yourself away from that point the better.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Yes it usually works, but you might look worse so you need to morph and see it.

Shortening space between brows and thickenning eye bridge will change the perception of your eye spacing despite the ratios

People with short IPD benefit alot from lateral long brows with more spacing in the middle and short nose bridges for example and the opposite foor people with wide IPD

Aot of things about how we see are still in the realm of perception and not necessarily what it is, some people manage to have harmony despite fucked ratios because of this.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
i wouldn’t say that my ipd is super high, it’s just a little on the higher end of average, ill post a pic of my eye distance tmrw as an example.
IMG 6162

here are the pics, i definitely plan on getting something done to my eye area when im older

Attachments

• IMG_6163.jpeg
    IMG_6163.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
honestly don’t tweak about it too much then. most surgeries end up looking a bit off and there’s a critical point where you get too many and looked bogged and repulsive. The further you keep yourself away from that point the better.
idk how to mention ppl in posts but i posted pics of my eye area

Yes it usually works, but you might look worse so you need to morph and see it.

Shortening space between brows and thickenning eye bridge will change the perception of your eye spacing despite the ratios

People with short IPD benefit alot from lateral long brows with more spacing in the middle and short nose bridges for example and the opposite foor people with wide IPD

Aot of things about how we see are still in the realm of perception and not necessarily what it is, some people manage to have harmony despite fucked ratios because of this.
idk how to mention ppl in posts but i posted pics of my eye area