lower jaw fat

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month

How do I remove fat in the area in the circle? I have no fat below my zygos but I have fat close to my jaw, and can't get full hollow cheeks because of it.

It's so frustrating, is there any surgery besides buccal fat removal?

Are you lean enough

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Are you lean enough
I would say i'm like 13-14%, but still doesnt explain why I have no fat right under my zygos but alot the lower it gets

I would say i'm like 13-14%, but still doesnt explain why I have no fat right under my zygos but alot the lower it gets
Genetics
Try dropping lower and see what it does

• +1
Reactions: rares54
Genetics
Try dropping lower and see what it does
still in puberty, might say fuck it when I'm 18-19 and do a waterfast. So this stupid fat can piss off

Thats not fat

Its not fat though thats a muscle
Yes I know nigga I'm asking how to remove fat from that area, not saying he got fat there. He doesn't have any fat I know that

View attachment 2594758

How do I remove fat in the area in the circle? I have no fat below my zygos but I have fat close to my jaw, and can't get full hollow cheeks because of it.

It's so frustrating, is there any surgery besides buccal fat removal?
Mostly genetics but you still have little hollowness

Could be bloat. try to get some potassium in

trying, but i think these bananas are bloating me more because of the carbs jfl
get a thing called losalt on amazon its fucking meta

• +1
Reactions: rares54
That’s just cheek hollowing.

yeah the pic has hollowing on lower jaw aswell, however I dont, i have fat there
Are you talking about the separation between his cheeks and mouth? I don’t see how you can have hollow cheeks with fat around the jaw.

The guy you posted has a protruding mouth with a deep canine fossa.

Are you talking about the separation between his cheeks and mouth? I don’t see how you can have hollow cheeks with fat around the jaw.

The guy you posted has a protruding mouth with a deep canine fossa.
I have 50/50 hollows, because my zygos are like his, it creates hollows but then stops when it gets closer to my lower jaw, because of the fat

Also, my fossa is also deep

I have 50/50 hollows, because my zygos are like his, it creates hollows but then stops when it gets closer to my lower jaw, because of the fat

Your philtrum is probably flat (no mouth protrusion).

Your philtrum is probably flat (no mouth protrusion).
philly is tilted outwards, not straight. However I'm still young, maybe that's why I? my zygos always been there but in the last few months the fat went away

philly is tilted outwards, not straight. However I'm still young, maybe that's why I? my zygos always been there but in the last few months the fat went away
Tbh idk. Maybe with age fat will be lost in different areas creating the hollowness you want. When you say your philtrum is tilted outwards is it a straight line or does it have notable convexity (curvature) at the end?

Pic would be nice.

Tbh idk. Maybe with age fat will be lost in different areas creating the hollowness you want. When you say your philtrum is tilted outwards is it a straight line or does it have notable convexity (curvature) at the end?

Pic would be nice.
With a curvature

I can send in private. dont want to get doxxed

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Its probably because you lack cheekbone projection

Send pic of ur face in pm

Its probably because you lack cheekbone projection
Lol I have chad tier lateral zygo projection. it's not that, I have hollow right under my cheekbones because they are so mass heavy, but the hollows dissapear further down (lower jaw)

Lol I have chad tier lateral zygo projection. it's not that, I have hollow right under my cheekbones because they are so mass heavy, but the hollows dissapear further down (lower jaw)
Send a pic in dms because i need to see wtf this looks like