lower masseter hypertrophy

idk man it's really scary to use this thing on the face it also leaves red marks but they go away I think, I'll try it and see if it gives results, maybe in 3-4 months I will see something or have a disability :lul:

but i need this to work out:feelsbadman:
Inb4 you paralyze your face

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Inb4 you paralyze your face
yea its gonna happen but idc maybe it really works, is there anything that enhances muscle growth naturally? high protein intake maybe right?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
yea its gonna happen but idc maybe it really works, is there anything that enhances muscle growth naturally? high protein intake maybe right?
I’d say the same as if you would workout your body muscles: caloric surplus and high protein diet

• +1
Dont do masseter hypertrophy, U are going to Ruin Ur face

• +1
it does help but it makes your face rounder, but maybe if you only hypertrophy the lower part it could add width without looking too round?
How to hypertrophy the lower part bro ?

• +1
1ml of filler per side is all it takes to have an outward gonion look for many months. And it can be DIY.

• +1
you did it yourself?

Yes. That site is pretty safe to DIY if all you care about is gonions and it's by far the simplest/cheapest way to achieve that look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and bogii
Yes. That site is pretty safe to DIY if all you care about is gonions and it's by far the simplest/cheapest way to achieve that look.
hmm interesting, you have a guide somewhere? I think it's pretty risky to do that yourself tbh

What site ? I injected 1ml each side but due to how big my bones are its still not so visible.
Doc said 2 ml each side and i will ascend but its like 1200 bucks thzts a lot yearly

GOOD MORNING NIGGERS QUICK LESSON FOR U GUYS

WHY DOES CHEWING MAKE A JAW WIDER? NOT BECAUSE OF UR MASSATER MUSCLE BUT BECAUSE IT IS GROWING UR BONE
AND THE IF U CHEW FOR LONG ENOUGH U CAN GET THE OUTWARD GONIANS THAT U WANT
MK677+ Massive amounts of chewing while trying to avoid tmj SO HERES SOME STUFF THAT CAN HELP U

VIT D SUPER DOSED
CALCIUM+MAGNESIUM+k2(superdoese)
MK677 probably gonna help the most
OH AND CHISELL IS PROBABLY UR BEST BET AS THEY made the design specifically to prevent TMJ
AND the main cause of tmj IS???? narrow set back jaw SO IF U GOT TMJ u probably have to chew for foward growth and ALLAT
glooks nigga
how does the design prevent tmd? i think tmd comes from overchewing/ doing it when recessed

GOOD MORNING NIGGERS QUICK LESSON FOR U GUYS

WHY DOES CHEWING MAKE A JAW WIDER? NOT BECAUSE OF UR MASSATER MUSCLE BUT BECAUSE IT IS GROWING UR BONE
AND THE IF U CHEW FOR LONG ENOUGH U CAN GET THE OUTWARD GONIANS THAT U WANT
MK677+ Massive amounts of chewing while trying to avoid tmj SO HERES SOME STUFF THAT CAN HELP U

VIT D SUPER DOSED
CALCIUM+MAGNESIUM+k2(superdoese)
MK677 probably gonna help the most
OH AND CHISELL IS PROBABLY UR BEST BET AS THEY made the design specifically to prevent TMJ
AND the main cause of tmj IS???? narrow set back jaw SO IF U GOT TMJ u probably have to chew for foward growth and ALLAT
glooks nigga

This is bs after puberty please don't hurt yourself serious