Looksmax lower masseter hypertrophy

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
idk man it's really scary to use this thing on the face it also leaves red marks but they go away I think, I'll try it and see if it gives results, maybe in 3-4 months I will see something or have a disability :lul:

but i need this to work out:feelsbadman:
Inb4 you paralyze your face

bogii

bogii

low class subhuman mogger
Inb4 you paralyze your face
yea its gonna happen but idc maybe it really works, is there anything that enhances muscle growth naturally? high protein intake maybe right?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
yea its gonna happen but idc maybe it really works, is there anything that enhances muscle growth naturally? high protein intake maybe right?
I’d say the same as if you would workout your body muscles: caloric surplus and high protein diet

CursedOne

CursedOne

Browridge Mogger
Dont do masseter hypertrophy, U are going to Ruin Ur face

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

﷽✨💖👑
it does help but it makes your face rounder, but maybe if you only hypertrophy the lower part it could add width without looking too round?
How to hypertrophy the lower part bro ?

kalefartbomb

kalefartbomb

Silver
1ml of filler per side is all it takes to have an outward gonion look for many months. And it can be DIY.

kalefartbomb

kalefartbomb

Silver
you did it yourself?

Yes. That site is pretty safe to DIY if all you care about is gonions and it's by far the simplest/cheapest way to achieve that look.

bogii

bogii

low class subhuman mogger
Yes. That site is pretty safe to DIY if all you care about is gonions and it's by far the simplest/cheapest way to achieve that look.
hmm interesting, you have a guide somewhere? I think it's pretty risky to do that yourself tbh

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
What site ? I injected 1ml each side but due to how big my bones are its still not so visible.
Doc said 2 ml each side and i will ascend but its like 1200 bucks thzts a lot yearly