Lower the age of consent

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
Lowkey im not even 30 or something being a pedo , but why am i getting dmed by 14 year old girls ( i just did like 10 minutes ago) and asking to hang out first?
The only shit when this happens is girls younger than me (im 16 FYI) , and shes not ugly so i would easily indulge in that 14 year old pussy
I would NEVER get this kinda treatment from girls same age or older
(my stats are white in white majority country , rated MTN here , barefoot 6'1 cutecel)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, mug, med and 6 others
Jfl at age of consent, most 12 yo girls have already sucked like 1000 dicks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Latinolooksmaxxer
but why am i getting dmed by 14 year old girls ( i just did like 10 minutes ago) and asking to hang out first?
Tales from the radioactive sewers of Bahawalpur

Tales from the radioactive sewers of Bahawalpur
bad translation cuz written on nigger language but it's whatever, im hopefully slaying 14 year old minor pussy

Attachments

• IMG_7160.jpeg
    IMG_7160.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Lowkey im not even 30 or something being a pedo , but why am i getting dmed by 14 year old girls ( i just did like 10 minutes ago) and asking to hang out first?
The only shit when this happens is girls younger than me (im 16 FYI) , and shes not ugly so i would easily indulge in that 14 year old pussy
(my stats are white in white majority country , rated MTN here , barefoot 6'1 cutecel)
14 is age of consent here in brazil

USA's age of consent is abnormally high but realistically I think almost no one would bat an eye if a 16 year old is hooking up with a 14 yo

agree with this thread. age of consent shouldn't even fucking exist its a dumb law. if i could put it to any age it would be 0

Jfl at age of consent, most 12 yo girls have already sucked like 1000 dicks
yea of other 12yo boys. tell a 12yo girl you are 16/17/18/19 she rejects you in 0.4 seconds due to brainwashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med and Deleted member 51465
12 is too low except for non-sex stuff like just kissing and should be done amongst their peers not 12 yo with adults imo
back in my time the hotter girls and the statusmaxxed htns were already getting at it at 13 years old btw

ideally teens should experiment among themselves or adult teens, to me minors should hook up with ppl at most 5 years older than them like a 14 year old hooking up with a 19 year old

12 is too low except for non-sex stuff like just kissing and should be done amongst their peers not 12 yo with adults imo
back in my time the hotter girls and the statusmaxxed htns were already getting at it at 13 years old btw

ideally teens should experiment among themselves or adult teens, to me minors should hook up with ppl at most 5 years older than them like a 14 year old hooking up with a 19 year old
same goes for my school, tons of normies and girls were fucking as early as age 12. sex is sex regardless if it's two 12 year olds or a 12 year old and a 20+ year old. penis goes in hole same way regardless of age gap

same goes for my school, tons of normies and girls were fucking as early as age 12. sex is sex regardless if it's two 12 year olds or a 12 year old and a 20+ year old. penis goes in hole same way regardless of age gap
age restrictions have the reasoning of limiting the power dynamics

so when things go south in the relationship the parties arent too far apart in terms of social power and could be able to protect from eachother, specially guys since guys tend to be more possessive and not the ones to initate breakups

age restrictions have the reasoning of limiting the power dynamics

so when things go south in the relationship the parties arent too far apart in terms of social power and could be able to protect from eachother, specially guys since guys tend to be more possessive and not the ones to initate breakups
power dynamics is a feminist meme, has no basis in reality unless the guy is a literal psycho keeping her locked down every minute of her life

power dynamics is a feminist meme, has no basis in reality unless the guy is a literal psycho keeping her locked down every minute of her life
nah i though about killing my first gf when we broke up jfl
but i realized it was wrong

nah i though about killing my first gf when we broke up jfl
but i realized it was wrong
how old were you? i thought about killing a girl just for rejecting me but obviously i would never throw my life away just to end the life of someone else