lower third ascends with jutting but protruding lower lip

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
when i jut, i think thats how my lower third is meant to look naturally, hadn't i got extractions on upper arch( 12 teeth on upper arch so ive literally lost cm of bone). im thinking to remove fixed retainer on 18th and then pull lower maxilla forward through towel pulling etc, so i can look permanently how i do when i jut but also chimpmaxxing the upper lip to match the protruding lower lip. and then with bonesmashed chin, i think itll be a pre good final result. its like a free trimax plus lefort 1.

could this have beneficial or negative implications for tmj? im moving tmj to natural spot possibly so i think its good but idk. i think this only works for extractioncels or ppl with a similar condition btw. coz u can see how my gonial is back originally, but moves into a good and natural position when i jut.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
every time I stumble across your posts I’m reminded how autistic this forum is

Caged irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 22540, Pagnonisavemyeyes and 5 others
i also had teeth shaving post braces, which i think descended me coz if i make a little gap, like literal gap of mm between lower and upper teeth, lower third looks way bigger

niggas here will literally do everything but clear their skin, go to the gym and get a proper haircut :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 22354 and 5 others
Nah jutting isn’t representative of your natural jaw alignment.

If I were you I’d look into leanmaxxing, jaw surgery potentially or, jaw implants if your concerned about your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 21340
I wish NCT was curable

lol why you are showing your front face and teeth like 5 times. I did not see jack shit of your sideprofile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Yeah, it's good.

• +1
when i jut, i think thats how my lower third is meant to look naturally, hadn't i got extractions on upper arch( 12 teeth on upper arch so ive literally lost cm of bone). im thinking to remove fixed retainer on 18th and then pull lower maxilla forward through towel pulling etc, so i can look permanently how i do when i jut but also chimpmaxxing the upper lip to match the protruding lower lip. and then with bonesmashed chin, i think itll be a pre good final result. its like a free trimax plus lefort 1.

could this have beneficial or negative implications for tmj? im moving tmj to natural spot possibly so i think its good but idk. i think this only works for extractioncels or ppl with a similar condition btw. coz u can see how my gonial is back originally, but moves into a good and natural position when i jut.

You need all Taban eye surgeries

• JFL
wtf is that kek.
Implants placed around the infra orbital bone to alter Canthal tilt “saddle” as they wrap around the bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Anchor_Ship
I wish NCT was curable
Curable with infra orbital saddle implants
tbh ive grown to love my nct eyes :love: i think its good and gives a unique look, if you maxx complementing features it creates insane harmony and female gaze like tim chamlet, vinnie hacker etc. female gaze is everything over aspie muh hunter eye. i agree, usually pct hunter eye is better. but i think i can work with this ngl

a drunk girl said i have nice eyes when i used to work at a bar. mix of feminine and masculine features like cilian murphy's tomas shelby is what women want. im trynna become indian tomas shelby bro

Don't look into this jutting autism. It doesn't ascend at all.

It makes you have an underbite. It doesn't look proper at all. Your occlusion gets fucked, which fucks up the lower lip being behind the upper lip (as it should be). Your mandible isn't getting longer. It doesn't even simulate a genio, because if you don't have an projecting chin and it's just flat, it will still be flat but now you look like you have an underbite.

Chances are if you like the look of jutting you probably need a genioplasty.

I also advise you to not post your face on here the forum is relatively garbage for looksmaxxing and you may not want your face on the forum in the future.

• +1
Don't look into this jutting autism. It doesn't ascend at all.

It makes you have an underbite. It doesn't look proper at all. Your occlusion gets fucked, which fucks up the lower lip being behind the upper lip (as it should be). Your mandible isn't getting longer. It doesn't even simulate a genio, because if you don't have an projecting chin and it's just flat, it will still be flat but now you look like you have an underbite.

Chances are if you like the look of jutting you probably need a genioplasty.

I also advise you to not post your face on here the forum is relatively garbage for looksmaxxing and you may not want your face on the forum in the future.
i think my mandible is set back from the extraction ortho i had( wore elastics), im just setting it back how its meant to be, ive lost literal cm of bone, coz they extracted heaps of teeth in my case :feelswah::lul: my lower maxilla is a bit recessed also. i admit i overjut i here, i expect my final results to look like how i do with a bit of jutting but more forward lower maxilla and bigger chin. i hope to pull lower maxilla foward, and then the mandible will follow. then bone smash chin for a yr along hormones, and then genio if i havent ascended from doing this.

dw, im indian tomas shelby bro, im low inhib and fine posting my face here but appreciate the tips bhaicel

tbh ive grown to love my nct eyes :love: i think its good and gives a unique look, if you maxx complementing features it creates insane harmony and female gaze like tim chamlet, vinnie hacker etc. female gaze is everything over aspie muh hunter eye. i agree, usually pct hunter eye is better. but i think i can work with this ngl
True, it’s all about harmony NCT is only a death sentence if it doesn’t fit well with other features and/is or extreme

• Love it
Cope. NCT makes you look retarded. Your other features need to be top tier to live with it.