Lower Third at 9% vs 13% bodyfat, you can become a different person

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
I’ve seen many threads of people saying sub10% vs 12/13% makes no difference, the below are both candids from similar distances, except lighting in the 9% one may make me look worse then the 13% photo. Given my jaw is my worst feature (I’m recessed) with an overbite, this shows that almost anyone can have a decent jaw

Both in motion:

C430ED29 E639 4BB6 814F 25945BFE4684

8F1BF2CA 4A19 4BC3 ABF7 139655116352

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Prettyboy, Lmao and 5 others
not really, just looks like more visible zygos but his mouth is open so hes cheek sucking lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Biiyo03
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and LightSkinNoob
not really, just looks like more visible zygos but his mouth is open so hes cheek sucking lol
Wasn’t cheek sucking in this one haha, pretty noticeable difference, but of course it’s subjective

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Wasn’t cheek sucking in this one haha, pretty noticeable difference, but of course it’s subjective
eh i see more zygos and more zygos gives the appearance of a better mandible

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
looks higher than 13%

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Lmao, rand anon and 3 others
I’ve seen many threads of people saying sub10% vs 12/13% makes no difference, the below are both candids from similar distances, except lighting in the 9% one may make me look worse then the 13% photo. Given my jaw is my worst feature (I’m recessed) with an overbite, this shows that almost anyone can have a decent jaw

Both in motion:

View attachment 1833186
View attachment 1833187
Everyone stores fat differently some people keep it in their face until they are a very low bodyfat and some lose most of their facial fat earlier on

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Hero of the Imperium and LightSkinNoob
Everyone stores fat differently some people keep it in their face until they are a very low bodyfat and some lose most of their facial fat earlier on
This is more so what I wanted to point out, I had a visible in every light 6 pack, if your recessed or have bad fat distribution you’ll just have to get really lean to compensate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Moggie
Your way off on your bf% your over 20% in before and probably 15ish now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19294, Moggie and 1 other person
timeframe :dafuckfeels:
5 months between those two photos, but my face bloated back up to its current state after 2 months, fortunately I capitalised at 9% and slept with 4 girls in 3 weeks, I.e half my lifetime slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
5 months between those two photos, but my face bloated back up to its current state after 2 months, fortunately I capitalised at 9% and slept with 4 girls in 3 weeks, I.e half my lifetime slays
ok and how long to achieve the 9% physique :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Fuark miren

He spent all his starting stat points on gymcelled gentics instead of facial bones and fat disterbution

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Mr.Proper, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
I cut down from 89kg to 75kg over 10 months, I was doing PPL at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Moggie
When i decided to drop my bf from 12 to under 10% just to see what would happen i noticed a dramatic change in my facial fat overall too

Cheek was very hollow but in counterpart my eye area was cadaveric

I dont think is viable to mantain such a low bf naturally btw, you will feel miserable and will look unhealthy overall. It's very hard to maintain it. Ideally is to have a very lean face at around 12%.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19294, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person

Both in motion:

View attachment 1833186
View attachment 1833187
You are opening your mouth, different angles, different lightning

so 72kg 8% would be a good goal for me then?
I’d say so, if you aren’t already gymcelling them start as it lets you eat more calories while staying leaner.
Cheek was very hollow but in counterpart my eye area was cadaveric
I had a similar issue with my UEE, I usually have very little bit at 9% I looked like I was sick.
You are opening your mouth, different angles, different lightning
I was sitting under a downlighting on the second one so arguably the diffrence is even more exaggerated, in terms of angles, agreed slightly different, my lips were, my teeth were touching (jaw closed)

• +1
gigamirin and gigalifefuel. This is the type of thread we need on looksminnersandntcopers.org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and LightSkinNoob
also is this proof that you'd ascend with bimax or lefort 2 + bsso?

• +1
also is this proof that you'd ascend with bimax or lefort 2 + bsso?
Yeah once I fix my recessed mandible (overbite) and chin combined with a bimax, I’ll ascend hard, getting it early next year, I have sleep apnea.

My upper midface is fine so Lefort 2 is unneeded. I’ll probably make an alt cause of the stuff I’ve said on this account and post my results.

• +1
the breathing stuff is weird tho. I have giga deep bite and possibly recessed maxilla, but i have 0 breathing problems and no sleep apnea. Maybe my deep bite is purely a teeth issue

• +1
Yeah once I fix my recessed mandible (overbite) and chin combined with a bimax, I’ll ascend hard, getting it early next year, I have sleep apnea.

My upper midface is fine so Lefort 2 is unneeded. I’ll probably make an alt cause of the stuff I’ve said on this account and post my results.
also wdym stuff you have said are you afraid some jealous poorcel is going to leak your info to the fbi or something

• +1
the breathing stuff is weird tho. I have giga deep bite and possibly recessed maxilla, but i have 0 breathing problems and no sleep apnea. Maybe my deep bite is purely a teeth issue
Speak to an ortho and see if you could benefit from Bimax
also wdym stuff you have said are you afraid some jealous poorcel is going to leak your info to the fbi or something
Exactly, also I’m planning to IG/YTmaxx and I don’t want my body and face linked to my real life, I’ll get instadoxxed by a basement dweller

• +1
this is a selfie with around 9% BF, this was mainly a light trick btw it didnt look hollow in every light

This is a real difference without light tricks. Around 9% vs 12 % is shocking to see how much bodyfat affect your face. The eye area is the most affected(negative effect), then the cheeks(positive effect).

I dont think the tradeoff was worth for me. Maybe with periorbital fat grafting or fillers would be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gandy, Deleted member 2106, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person

Exactly, also I’m planning to IG/YTmaxx and I don’t want my body and face linked to my real life, I’ll get instadoxxed by a basement dweller
in te netherlands insurancy only really covers ortho work utill you hit 18 jfl. if i were to to bimax now i will probably have to pay a sizable portion of it unless i patiencemax and renew my health insurance to a much more expenisve one and wait a year. Dutch healthcare system mogs american one to washington's grave and back tho

• +1

jfl giga high iq. I am also genuinly scared of my uni or something finding out that i post on incel forums. Also lets say i manage to get a succesfull bussiness up and running and some twitter aspie uploads scs of me screaming at curries on t his forum jfl social status instantly nuked

• +1
that was your lower third at THIRTEEN %?!
Jesus christ you’re someone who 100% needs to be lean

• +1
Reactions: iguessiendsoon and LightSkinNoob
he may be overestimating his bf% as most people do or he is very recessed/lacking in bonemass.

Yeah, it’s life or death for me literally, fortunately I can maintain 9% on 3000 cals a day
he may be overestimating his bf% as most people do or he is very recessed/lacking in bonemass.
I posted physique photos in this thread so you can interpret yourself.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
in te netherlands insurancy only really covers ortho work utill you hit 18 jfl. if i were to to bimax now i will probably have to pay a sizable portion of it unless i patiencemax and renew my health insurance to a much more expenisve one and wait a year. Dutch healthcare system mogs american one to washington's grave and back tho
also might want to get msdo and saarpe first (jfl as if i will ever have teh low inhib, money and time to go through with that, AFTER finding a surgeon to do it, the only option in benelux seems to be DeFranc)

• +1
also might want to get msdo and saarpe first (jfl as if i will ever have teh low inhib, money and time to go through with that, AFTER finding a surgeon to do it, the only option in benelux seems to be DeFranc)
I’m trying to get MSE+IMDO, however I doubt my overbite is severe enough to warrant it, regardless I’ll press for it during my consultation in 2 months.

mirin motivation. What country are you in btw

• +1
mirin motivation. What country are you in btw
Australia, most of my jaw surgery is covered by healthcare, so I’ll pay around 20k which I’ll have in a couple months.

Mirin, but even if i get jaw surgery fully covered i will stil most likely have to pay for braces whic will be like 2000, so not too bad

• +1
Mirin, but even if i get jaw surgery fully covered i will stil most likely have to pay for braces whic will be like 2000, so not too bad
Lucky I paid $6000 for my braces :feelswah:

then come the implants, lower eyelid retraction, orbital decompression, fox eye surgery, hairline lowering, orbital cock osteotomy, rhino and every other obscure psl surgery under the sun jfl. Hopefully i will learn to properly moneymaxx otherwise its ogre for looksmaxxing and life in general. Being middle class in the 2020s is giga subhuman

• Love it
  • +1