Lower Third at 9% vs 13% bodyfat, you can become a different person

moneymaxxing is crucial so you can optimally ldar/rot/cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106 and LightSkinNoob
implants, lower eyelid retraction, fox eye surgery, hairline lowering
I am also getting the above at some point, Bimax for now, after Uni I’ll have way more money to spend.

i am a stemcel (electrical or mech engineering) but that stuff pays peanuts in NL i will probably need to move to america to moneymaxx, but then i will be living in the us unironically jfl. Just have 4 school shootings a day and lose your life savings if you get sick theory

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
This depends a lot on the person's fat storage genetics and even hormonal levels. If you have a shity test levels to estrogen ratio your face is gonna retain more water and also more baby fat.

• +1
You don’t even need model tier jaw, a completely normal lower third will still look good if lean

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and Deleted member 2106
Looksmaxxers will see a picture of your toenail and tell you that you underestimated your bf%

• +1
You don’t even need model tier jaw, a completely normal lower third will still look good if lean
The good thing is that the average cuck of this forum doesn't even have the drive to go to 10% bf because of muh hunter eyes or some random bullshit excuse like "muh my face is boneless" which makes the job easier for the ones who are actually looksmaxing