meanwhile countless examples of lower third chads with mediocre eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Deleted member 19294, Slob and 30 others
Whats the surgery

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Provided either feature is average and not subhuman, lower third EQUALS eye area.

You can be attractive with average jaw and good eye area, you can be attractive with average eye area and good jaw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ChristianChad, TsarTsar444 and 18 others
fillers most likely
Do you know that I pretended as a soy progressive cuck in pms and you fell for it and even made a thread about it?
You know that you are really stupid, like below 90 iq probably?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
looks like chin/jaw fillers

• +1
water

u simply cannot be attractive without a good jawline

Indeed, copers like @MakinItHappenReturn think their eye area compensates for their narrow rounded jaws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member, subhuman incel and 3 others
Provided either feature is average and not subhuman, lower third EQUALS eye area.

You can be attractive with average jaw and good eye area, you can be attractive with average eye area and good jaw.
Most users in this forum would ascend harder from getting mahers lower third than gandys eye area

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member, 5'8manlet and 7 others
water

u simply cannot be attractive without a good jawline

I think jaw is more important to be above 5 psl, and then eye area is what seperates the 5's from the 6+ psl's @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Slob, Deleted member and 8 others
I think jaw is more important to be above 5 psl, and then eye area is what seperates the 5's from the 6+ psl's @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero
yeah lower third matters more irl and is more beneficial for the average person but if you want to reach to the top you need a good eye area aswell

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, LastHopeForNorman, Slob and 7 others
Lower third is the bare minimum. But eyes can make or break you. #1 thing girls change when using makeup.

8C8309C7 2D3B 4853 8A7E 7BC011CA9C06
FB719C16 94DF 41C1 BE8A 5B21A32DEAF1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dfcm, Anchor_Ship, ScreaM and 9 others
yeah lower third matters more irl and is more beneficial for the average person but if you want to reach to the top you need a good eye area aswell
Lower third is 3d and looks better in motion while stills emphasize eye area more

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Birdcell and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 17291 and 10 others
Most users in this forum would ascend harder from getting mahers lower third than gandys eye area
They’d ascend with either provided the other is average. More people probably have fucked up jaws than truly fucked up eyes, which is probably why you think the way you do

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and volcelfatcel
iono tbh

both r good, this is essentially like arguing michael jordan vs kobe

or messi vs ronaldo

its not gonna end and honestly idk how to answer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gargantuan and volcelfatcel
Basically good eyes vs good nose and lower third , the lower third wins easily

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220217-093352~2.png
    Screenshot_20220217-093352~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220218-004106~2.png
    Screenshot_20220218-004106~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zille, LastHopeForNorman, Racky and 6 others
Indeed, copers like @MakinItHappenReturn think their eye area compensates for their narrow rounded jaws

I can tell you off EXPERIENCE that women do not give a flying shit as long as A) there is harmony and B) there is width to the face. I have harmony and I have width.

I had much better harmony in my youth before toothloss which led to cheekbone loss changed the structure of one side of my face, but I still have it.

Was rounded at the gonion then too and it did not matter, I still had the JBs you jokers crave on a daily thirsting over me everywhere I went. Fucked 16 and 17 year olds as a 21 year old and you faggots will never experience that.

Dontive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, AscendingHero, UglyGod360 and 3 others
I can tell you off EXPERIENCE that women do not give a flying shit as long as A) there is harmony and B) there is width to the face. I have harmony and I have width.

I had much better harmony in my youth before toothloss and cheekbone loss that changed the structure of one side of my face, but I still have it.

Was rounded at the gonion then too and it did not matter, I still had the JBs you jokers crave on a daily thirsting over me everywhere I went. Fucked 16 and 17 year olds as a 21 year old and you faggots will never experience that.

View attachment 1548354
Look at these tales @VicMackey @astatine @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, 5'8manlet and StrangerDanger
Look at these tales @VicMackey @astatine @StrangerDanger

Tales :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So because I am with a 34 year old roastie now (As an almost 30 year old) these are tails.

Hilllllarious.

I had EXACTLY the face JBs are instantly drawn too.

Approachable, friendly, warm and cute/sweet. High trust but badboy.

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 14781, Biiyo03 and 2 others

I had much better harmony in my youth before toothloss which led to cheekbone loss changed the structure of one side of my face, but I still have it.

View attachment 1548354

• JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
Daily reminder Kate Li would be called a chimp if she was black
View attachment 1548352
Full lips, short nose in the saggital plane, weakish chin.

This only adds to her sex appeal, particulary the lips.

jaw don't really matter at least as much as men.
Kate li gigastacy insane

don't disrespect her nigga, she my baby mami:feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Slob, CursedOne and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, volcelfatcel, AscendingHero and 3 others
Full lips, short nose in the saggital plane, weakish chin.

This only adds to her sex appeal, particulary the lips.

jaw don't really matter at least as much as men.
View attachment 1548358View attachment 1548371

don't disrespect her nigga, she my baby mami:feelsez:
If she was male she’d be posting here because of sfs, short chin looks feminine because it’s a side effect of being forward grown

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Stop tagging me if you don't want the truth. Just because it doesn't meet towards your narrative of 'SHARP JAWLINE IS EVERYTHING'.

Harry Styles - IMDb
The Eternal Sunshine of Harry Styles - Rolling Stone
Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde's Definitive Relationship Timeline

Rounded af in every sense.

Every pretty boy has a strong but rounded jaw with high-set cheekbones that project wider than their mandible itself. You are fucking clueless.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Zeruel
Stop tagging me if you don't want the truth. Just because it doesn't meet towards your narrative of 'SHARP JAWLINE IS EVERYTHING'.

Harry Styles - IMDb

Every pretty boy has a strong but rounded jaw with high-set cheekbones that project wider than their mandible itself. You are fucking clueless.
He has better jaw than you by a whole kilometer

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Yuya Moggershima, datboijj and 4 others
A3AD614A 7B3F 4A5F BBE3 132C45EAD600

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, elzde95, Shrek2OnDvD and 13 others

Harry Styles - IMDb

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, MissLexotan6MG, germanlooks and 4 others
Larp harder
you just make up shit to feed your fictitious masculine persona
View attachment 1548366

So I'm lying about fucking 16 and 17 year olds in my youth at your age? Why is that? Oh because that damages the egos of 21 year olds that rot on an autist forum, that's why.

To just add to your ever ongoing denial in all of this:

Zayn Malik pleaded no contest to harassment charges in alleged dispute with  Gigi and Yolanda Hadid - CNN

This is why the older he's gotten the more his 'stubble' has become an actual 'beard' because he never had a strong sharp jawline and it's important the older you get and the less you're able to run pretty-boy game.

Round gonions.

Here, frauding for bone-mass and sharpness

Zayn Malik Net Worth - Zayn Malik Yearly Earnings

More roundedness. But does it matter? NO. Because he has sublime harmony.

Zayynuuumsdfs2022011512393420220115124425

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Mrinfinityx, Zeruel and 1 other person
So I'm lying about fucking 16 and 17 year olds in my youth at your age? Why is that? Oh because that damages the egos of 21 year olds that rot on an autist forum, that's why.

View attachment 1548384
Zayn Malik pleaded no contest to harassment charges in alleged dispute with  Gigi and Yolanda Hadid - CNN

This is why the older he's gotten the more his 'stubble' has become an actual 'beard' because he never had a strong sharp jawline and it's important the older you get and the less you're able to run pretty-boy game.

Round gonions.

View attachment 1548389

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, LastHopeForNorman, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
If she was male she’d be posting here because of sfs, short chin looks feminine because it’s a side effect of being forward grown
I would say sfs is a side effect of just overall smaller and less teeth, less gh and genes, etc. Smaller mandible in general and ill forward growth and harmony between the maxila.

Obviously too much forward growth can give the illusion of a short lower third.

But nah it's not really the cause, maher and hexum respectively have tall chins but look at their top tier profiles
Mahers chin insane suifuel just lol
Tyler maher insane lower third holy shit

Profiles:
Tyler maher insane side profile gigachad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
And here is him now.

Exactly.

These guys are clueless.

They pick the jaw as being the most important because it's sexually dimorphic, but fail to realise it's the skull, the eyes, the cheekbones, the midface, the jaw and EVERYTHING that makes up this dimorphic harmony.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and volcelfatcel
And here is him now.

Exactly.

These guys are clueless.

They pick the jaw as being the most important because it's sexually dimorphic, but fail to realise it's the skull, the eyes, the cheekbones, the midface, the jaw and EVERYTHING that makes up this dimorphic harmony.

• JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Deleted member 15004, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
And here is him now.

Exactly.

These guys are clueless.

He has more appeal than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and StrangerDanger
Indeed Jaw determines a large part in the overall shape and angularity of the face and key part of facial ratios and proportions.

All chads have solid lower thirds, but things like pheno, soft features, ZYGOS AND EYE AREA differentiate the 8.5s to 9.5 (7+psl ratings)

• +1

View attachment 1548384

Round gonions.

View attachment 1548389
cope good looking prettyboys jawmogs you to death

and despite that they are prettyboys unlike you so it's more forgiving

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and volcelfatcel
He has better jaw than you by a whole kilometer

And that's your rebuttal? That is the only thing you can rebuttal with.

Rather than making an attempt at taking on the fact he has a round jaw?

ROUNDED JAWS ARE NOT A WEAKNESS IF THE HARMONY IS IN-PLACE. GET IT THROUGH TO YOUR THICK PEANUT SHAPED SKULLS YOU NERDS

You cannot give a fucking guy like @TRUE_CEL a sharp jaw and say he'll become better looking, because it's out of place. Harmony beats every single fucking thing. You idiots obsess over individual features, not realising you can only talk about these very features if they actually FIT your face. Otherwise it's mental psl autist masturbation. Fucking morons.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Indeed Jaw determines a large part in the overall shape and angularity of the face and key part of facial ratios and proportions.

All chads have solid lower thirds, but things like pheno, soft features, ZYGOS AND EYE AREA differentiate the 8.5s to 9.5 (7+psl ratings)

The jaw is not the hinge to the rest of the bones in the face.

Wrong.

The cranium is the hinge.

Craniofacial structure.

And that's your rebuttal? That is the only thing you can rebuttal with.

Rather than making an attempt at taking on the fact he has a round jaw?

ROUNDED JAWS ARE NOT A WEAKNESS IF THE HARMONY IS IN-PLACE. GET IT THROUGH TO YOUR THICK PEANUT SHAPED SKULLS YOU NERDS

You cannot give a fucking guy like @TRUE_CEL a sharp jaw and say he'll become better looking, because it's out of place. Harmony beats every single fucking thing. You idiots obsess over individual features, not realising you can only talk about these very features if they actually FIT your face. Otherwise it's mental psl autist masturbation. Fucking morons.
The jaw is not the hinge to the rest of the bones in the face.

Wrong.

The cranium is the hinge.

Craniofacial structure.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16346, Mrinfinityx and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Colouring and pheno

But regardlessl. Not of them have sharp jaws. All rounded. And all these photos are professionally taken with edits.

Cope your ass off and bring a video to the play.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, volcelfatcel and AscendingHero