Lower Third>>>>>>>>Eye Area

Cool it Abo, no need to get worked up for another male.
You literally make long ass post about men and tag every user in them (because nobody would pay attention to them without you doing that) and you the one saying this? Self awareness is lacking.

You literally make long ass post about men and tag every user in them (because nobody would pay attention to them without you doing that) and you the one saying this? Self awareness is lacking.
You heard me fool, i said COOL it Abo!

@Korea Lmao nope only 147k :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Bro if Zanoza spent all day lip syncing on TikTok like a faggot he'd have way more followers.

Using that as a metric to gauge appeal is extrememly flawed since it would require the person to be actualy interested on being TikTok famous.

Bro if Zanoza spent all day lip syncing on TikTok like a faggot he'd have way more followers.
Hypothetical
Using that as a metric to gauge appeal is extrememly flawed since it would require the person to be actualy interested on being TikTok famous.
Better than guessing which one has more appeal.

Hypothetical

Better than guessing which one has more appeal.
I guess, technically better than a blank guess, but this shit is basically just as bad.

You cannot be sexually attractive with a juvenile, narrow, short and rounded lower third. You can on the other hand be sexually attractive with a bad eye area or at least average looking. I'd rather have a bad eye area than my current baby tier lower third.
Lower third is what separates a man from a boy. Sure, having a bad eye area combined with a good lower third doesn't always look attractive, it mostly doesn't, but it looks much better than the other way around.

You can't be above 3.5 PSL with an underdeveloped lower third, especially a vertically short recessed lower third with a small chin. Even with the best eye area, it's over for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Basically good eyes vs good nose and lower third , the lower third wins easily
Now imagine if he had an actual bad lower third, I'm talking narrow jaw and chin, juvenile/neotenous. It would destroy him.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Now imagine if he had an actual bad lower third, I'm talking narrow jaw and chin, juvenile/neotenous. It would destroy him.
Yeah , the dude has bones he's just bloated

If that's what's considered a bad lower third I'll kms right now, I'll stream it.
Tbh , the most changes just come from the nose fix and overall harmony , the lower third got just more defined , like if someone would get low bf%
And that guy on the right is me , I look better when not bloated
Screenshot 20220207 1250212

Tbh , the most changes just come from the nose fix and overall harmony , the lower third got just more defined , like if someone would get low bf%
Tbh your skull is too compact and wide, it failos you. You have masculine individual features for the most part, but the overall shape of your skull is somewhat neotenous in a way. I'm not saying you look like a kid, but from a distance you probably look like a teenager.

Sexually attractive dimorphic men have a slightly long mid face and a tall well developed lower third resulting in a tall rectangular skull. Think Ben Affleck.

You look pretty good, but your face reminds me of my own face, yours is more masculine and much leaner, though.

• +1
Tbh your skull is too compact and wide, it failos you. You have masculine individual features for the most part, but the overall shape of your skull is somewhat neotenous in a way. I'm not saying you look like a kid, but from a distance you probably look like a teenager.

Sexually attractive dimorphic men have a slightly long mid face and a tall well developed lower third resulting in a tall rectangular skull. Think Ben Affleck.

You look pretty good, but your face reminds me of my own face, yours is more masculine and much leaner, though.
Legit , I have wide face with short chin , looks childish tbh , this is a pic from distance
That's why I'm getting Genio this summer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211226-180922~3.png
    Screenshot_20211226-180922~3.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220129-191218~2.png
    Screenshot_20220129-191218~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Pic related is what I mean. These men are universally considered sexually attractive, women all over the world thirst for these guys. They all have elongated rectangular, angular skulls. I really don't understand why so many people on lookism forums think compact wide faces/skulls are ideal, it's ridiculous.

Attachments

• ae7329b4fcb3a43d9156b53a720f6a1d.jpg
    ae7329b4fcb3a43d9156b53a720f6a1d.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 491e9cb32963f841d28e3be88803ca41.jpg
    491e9cb32963f841d28e3be88803ca41.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • d424eb64d5e8832dfeb0df54dd2ac28f--men-facial-hair-styles-mens-facial.jpg
    d424eb64d5e8832dfeb0df54dd2ac28f--men-facial-hair-styles-mens-facial.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Birdcell
Pic related is what I mean. These men are universally considered sexually attractive, women all over the world thirst for these guys. They all have elongated rectangular, angular skulls. I really don't understand why so many people on lookism forums think compact wide faces/skulls are ideal, it's ridiculous.
You're right , these guys look Masculine + High class at the same time

Legit , I have wide face with short chin , looks childish tbh , this is a pic from distance
That's why I'm getting Genio this summer
I have the same general shape. It's like looking at myself only with a wider chin and leaner face.
I'm 26 and often get mistaken for a 16 - 18 year old and it's entirely because of my compact rounded skull.

Joined this forum in the middle of the 2020 pandemic and I am not fat any longer. It's just these nerds posting continually the old videos and pics. Here watch the vid:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 3.57.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 3.57.39 PM.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 0
I know, I have the same general shape. It's like looking at myself only with a wider chin and leaner face.
I'm 26 and often get mistaken for a 16 - 18 year old.
Do you have money ? Why didn't you get genio a get leaner face .

Do you have money ? Why didn't you get genio a get leaner face .
I'm 100% broke, I'll get a job soon and all the money will go towards a chin implant or genio, I'm not sure yet. Ideally I'd get a wraparound jaw implant, but I can't afford it and I don't know any surgeons in the EU who do it. What I really need for now is a wider and taller chin. My chin is ridiculously narrow and quite recessed, that alone will help a lot.

• So Sad
I'm 100% broke, I'll get a job soon and all the money will go towards a chin implant or genio, I'm not sure yet. Ideally I'd get a wraparound jaw implant, but I can't afford it and I don't know any surgeons in the EU who do it. What I really need for now is a wider and taller chin. My chin is ridiculously narrow and quite recessed, that alone will help a lot.
Yes chin is very important , I wish you the best bro tbh , I know that the surgeries are very expensive

You cannot be sexually attractive with a juvenile, narrow, short and rounded lower third. You can on the other hand be sexually attractive with a bad eye area or at least average looking. I'd rather have a bad eye area than my current baby tier lower third.
Lower third is what separates a man from a boy. Sure, having a bad eye area combined with a good lower third doesn't always look attractive, it mostly doesn't, but it looks much better than the other way around.

You can't be above 3.5 PSL with an underdeveloped lower third, especially a vertically short recessed lower third with a small chin. Even with the best eye area, it's over for you.
Same. I have gandy tier eyes, top tier forehead, hair, proportions in upper third.
But because if my overbite, narrow-ish jaw, narrow feminine chin, narrow mouth i look like a cutecel and get treated as a boy at 21. Peopoe like me need IMDO, MSE, BSSO and genio to be treated as a human

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ROTTING and Deleted member 14957
Don't mess with implants, you will look like a plastic whore(you'll natural only if you're very lucky). Get osteotomies instead

Same. I have gandy tier eyes, top tier forehead, hair, proportions in upper third.
But because if my overbite, narrow-ish jaw, narrow feminine chin, narrow mouth i look like a cutecel and get treated as a boy at 21. Peopoe like me need IMDO, MSE, BSSO and genio to be treated as a human
I definitely know what you're going through. I'm 26, people think I look as young as 15, realistically I look 16 - 18 depending on hairstyle, facial hair. I look very young when clean shaven. My life has been nothing short of a nightmare because of this and tbh it only gets worse because as I get older it's even more of a shock for people when they find out I'm nearing 30 and look like a kid.

Unless I drop to 10% bf and get surgeries/implants nothing is going to change for me. By the time I'm 40 I'll probably look like a middle aged lesbian.

Right now I'm coping with minoxidil to get more facial hair coverage. I want to grow a medium length beard to fraud my lower third and appear older. A long thick beard can give you the appearance of having a taller more dimorphic skull if shaped correctly. Hopefully minox will save my life because honestly I'm about to kill myself.
This really is one of my last hopes. I can grow a pretty thick moustache and soul patch, but everything else is pretty sparse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

I definitely know what you're going through. I'm 26, people think I look as young as 15, realistically I look 16 - 18 depending on hairstyle, facial hair. I look very young when clean shaven. My life has been nothing short of a nightmare because of this and tbh it only gets worse because as I get older it's even more of a shock for people when they find out I'm nearing 30 and look like a kid.

Unless I drop to 10% bf and get surgeries/implants nothing is going to change for me. By the time I'm 40 I'll probably look like a middle aged lesbian.

Right now I'm coping with minoxidil to get more facial hair coverage. I want to grow a medium length beard to fraud my lower third and appear older. A long thick beard can give you the appearance of having a taller more dimorphic skull if shaped correctly. Hopefully minox will save my life because honestly I'm about to kill myself.
This really is one of my last hopes. I can grow a pretty thick moustache and soul patch, but everything else is pretty sparse.
Do you think a low hairline as a m

Do u think a low hairline is better than a high one?

Masculine and Dimorphic with good pheno and coloring (plenty of threads and posts from me and other users on it)

+

Universal indicators of attractiveness (light eyes, red undertones, full wide lips, good ratios and proportions (harmony) ) + Youthful features (thick dense nw0 hairline, dense brows, long lashes, perfect skin)

= Ideal, irl those are your dragos, hexums, maher, lundrogen, reeves, etc

Comics Bruce Wayne, Superman, Jotaro for animecels, etc, etc.

Having someone with top tier in all of these is next to none, this is what creates wide appeal gigachads. This is what women want.

I haven't even touched on the dickpill, another story for another day tho.

P.S.@SubhumanCurrycel has a BOTB giga thread on it. i recommend everyone on this forum board checking it out if you haven't asap.
Imagine not being Jotaro Kujo in 2022 :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AscendingHero and thecel

So theres hope for my shitty eye area??????:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

not for that UEE bro. OVer
kind of a meme pic because its fraud for my lower third but looksmins my eye area. I dont have that much uee from the front head on fortunately :feelsgood:

@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Look at comic book superheroes and you figure out fast what is attractive and what isn't, the artists are mostly female as well not male. They project their idealistic preferences onto them.

Lower third Height is by far the most noticeable thing in Bruce Wayne and Superman
It is what makes a man, tall ramus = superhero skull
View attachment 1548790View attachment 1548795
2nd would be the huge ass necks, study was done on this and it proved that thicker necks means a whole lot of things. It defines your fighting ability as a thicker neck helps you resist more brain damage, it is a dimorphic trait because of how many androgen receptors are in this area.
View attachment 1548799View attachment 1548802
3RD the obvious north atlantid coloring + daleofaelid bone structure
4th the massive ribcages, V taper, big shoulders, and surprisingly thin legs. Upper body strength defines you as a man
View attachment 1548806View attachment 1548807View attachment 1548808

IRL examples of the superhero skull would be Pattinson and Lundgren
Retardedly tall Ramus is #1 Trait into looking aesthetic, also notice how none of these guys have flaring maxillas as a tall ramus usually means a flatter midface
View attachment 1548810View attachment 1548811View attachment 1548812
1 or 2 minor points that I disagree with .....

But just came back to say what a beautiful post this is.

Solid points and mirin the fact you used superhero cartoons

One of your best posts on the forum i've seen

Mirin hard and Bookmarked 😍

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yeah, lower third > eye area. Both are important, though.

OP this is kinda trash.
You didn't even enhance his eye area to even be able to make an apt comparison between eye area and lower third!
His eye area is the same in both pics!

If you mean to convince us that a great Lower third >>>> a shxt lower third then sure. Would defeat the purpose of making a thread as I doubt anyone would disagree with that anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
OP this is kinda trash.
You didn't even enhance his eye area to even be able to make an apt comparison between eye area and lower third!
His eye area is the same in both pics!

If you mean to convince us that a great Lower third >>>> a shxt lower third then sure. Would defeat the purpose of making a thread as I doubt anyone would disagree with that anyway.
OP got molested as a child and Hamza is his idol, dont take anything he says srsly, he is a muppet

Already have good eye area

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel