Lower third surgery advice needed. How over is it?

N

needjawsurgery

Bronze
I posted on reddit (lol) r/jawsurgery and they said I don't need anything at all:bluepill:, but I have a clear overbite that has even been confirmed by an ortho irl but he also said its "not worth it" for me:bluepill:. NHS won't cover it so I'm saving for surgery. Obviously the lower jaw is recessed and needs bringing forward, but what else do you think about my case for aesthetics obviously. Genioplasty? rhinoplasty? Implants? I know I'm fat in the pics I'm working on softmaxxing skin/bodyfat atm I have lost 5kg since the pics just cba to take new ones.
tagging jaw pfp autists @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad ignore my pm :feelsuhh:

Attachments

• qeitd959lj181.jpg
    qeitd959lj181.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pf3o1bc7lj181.jpg
    pf3o1bc7lj181.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • s1rjqyfalj181.jpg
    s1rjqyfalj181.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
It's certainly not optimal, but I would get down to sub 20% bodyfat before surgery. Judging by these pics you could ascend from losing weight. (Straight nose, decent jaw width, angle. And I would guess you have decent brow support and your mandible is at least acceptable judging by the lower half of your eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's certainly not optimal, but I would get down to sub 20% bodyfat before surgery. Judging by these pics you could ascend from losing weight. (Straight nose, decent jaw width, angle. And I would guess you have decent brow support and your mandible is at least acceptable judging by the lower half of your eye area.
Bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and needjawsurgery
Slavic pheno. Lose weight.

You most certainly have a relevant overbite - where are the x rays ?
Whatever... judging from these pics you have mandibular retrusion, especially the anterior dentoalveolar arch seems retruded which creates this deep sublabial fold in combination with the chin.
Depending on the amount of retrusion/overbite/overjet you have, either a BSSO with a chin shield osteotomy or a full bimax with CCW rotation may be needed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MeinChadf, Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel and 1 other person
bsso alone will fix ur jawline and saggy skin

U are class 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
bsso alone will fix ur jawline and saggy skin

U are class 2
ty man. I think I need CCW rotation tbh, I feel like my top row of teeth are at an angle. Definitely need BSSO and genioplasty to fix my Labiomental fold.

You could do CCW rotation. However, if you are not technically recessed you can do a Chin-Shield Genioplasty.

Actually NVM you are recessed in the mandible. Genioplasty is only suitable when both lips meet. Your lower lip is behind your upper lip.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha