• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike and thecel
We have this thread every week.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, maxlooks, HighIQcel and 12 others
you need both

We have this thread every week.
These retards always never make the disparity between the eye area n lower third proportional as well when giving picture examples

jfl the guy in op with hunter eyes also has good jaw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8064 and 7 others
These retards always never make the disparity between the eye area n lower third proportional as well when giving picture examples

jfl the guy in op with hunter eyes also has good jaw
Imagine thinking that’s a good jaw. It has width and that’s it. Little height, no angularity.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Imagine thinking that’s a good jaw. It has width and that’s it. Little height, no angularity.
Even then the jaw is not that below average. Whereas the prey eyes are literally bottom percentlie.
How can you even compare the 2

You would need legit trash tier lower third to give a good comparison

• +1
Reactions: g00lian, Deleted member 8064, Gaia262 and 2 others
Even then the jaw is not that below average. Whereas the prey eyes are literally bottom percentlie.
How can you even compare the 2
eyes have good PFL and that’s it. Maybe good coloring, but nothing else going for it. It’s a proportional comparison.

I added an additional morph for shit jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I added an additional morph for shit jaw.
Jaw needs to be even shitter cuz chin is too square still. Any lower third where the chin is square is basically above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
your morphs are next level shit, come on now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Judge by what you have. I replaced the shit jaw morph.
the first ones jaw still mogs 70% of the male population jfl, morph the hunter eyes on someone like oreoman or eggy

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 1680
the first ones jaw still mogs 70% of the male population jfl, morph the hunter eyes on someone like oreoman or eggy
I wonder how often you get outside. The vast majority of guys have better height and angularity than the morph. His lower third looks childlike.

Are you kidding? His lower third looks childlike.
PSL is rotting your brain, his jaw has angularity, and although it's narrow, it would mog a great percentage of the Male population. JFL at thinking the average dude in 2020 has a 15 cm mandible and 8 cm ramus. Use an actual example of a shit jaw next time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 1680
PSL is rotting your brain, his jaw has angularity, and although it's narrow, it would mog a great percentage of the Male population. JFL at thinking the average dude in 2020 has a 15 cm mandible and 8 cm ramus. Use an actual example of a shit jaw next time
A tall ramus with an infantile gonial angle doesn’t mean shit. Only thing the morph has going for it is width. Everything else is bad: gonial angle, height, angularity.

You lose more and more credibility every day. The first pic the Jaw is still good.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I wonder how often you get outside. The vast majority of guys have better height and angularity than the morph. His lower third looks childlike.
You're the biggest dumbass I have ever witnessed on PSL. The biggest issue most males face is a shit jaw. Most males don't have anywhere near the jaw of the first picture. You are insanely low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: ratdick77
Your jaw needs to be atlaest decent, then eye area matters more but hunter eyes with a shit jaw just looks ridiculous

You're the biggest dumbass I have ever witnessed on PSL. The biggest issue most males face is a shit jaw. Most males don't have anywhere near the jaw of the first picture. You are insanely low IQ.
Refer to the previous quote. Most males have better lower third height than the morph, as well as angularity. Only thing it has going for it is width.

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
All the slayers have good hunter eyes I’ve witnessed it. Or even just pct

All the slayers have good hunter eyes I’ve witnessed it. Or even just pct
I think the first picture would slay more than the second. Both are very important, but eye area > lower third.

that pajeet's asymmetrical jaw is far from ideal

rami malek still looks like a subhuman alien maggot with that eye area

the eye area is more important because you can’t change the eye area from let’s say blackops2cel’s to opry’s even with surgeries but you can change a narrow jaw to a masculine jaw.