Lower third

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Now, if you weren’t gifted with a good lower third, then you are pretty much fucked, because women get wet when a guy has a nice jawline.

However, there are ways to make your lower third look better.
Are you capable of growing a beard?
If your lower third is completely shit, grow a full beard and hide it.
If your jawline looks okayish, then go for a scruff, not too long, not too short. Between 5 to 7 MM is ideal (picture below). It will accentuate your jawline and make it seem more proeminent.

A 5’oclock shade only works when you have good genetics because it makes that jawline pop. And when you combine light facial hair with godlike jawline you get this rugged manly look.

3335F324 0FB2 46F6 A283 497DCEBEA342

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, Cidre enjoyer and 5 others
how do you keep your beard like that ? shave it how often ? i have the same but i need to groom it better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how do you keep your beard like that ? shave it how often ? i have the same but i need to groom it better
Trimmer.
You let it grow then you trim it every two days.

• +1
I like that look, but does it work with blonde beards well? currently tryna grow a blonde beard since there rare af to see, but dam its hard to even notice it. not using anything My bro and dad have very good beard genes.

• +1
I like that look, but does it work with blonde beards well? currently tryna grow a blonde beard since there rare af to see, but dam its hard to even notice it. not using anything My bro and dad have very good beard genes.

Never shave your beard, only trim, always. You have smaller thin hair which aren't really beard hair, but if you don't shave them it will give the appearance that your beard is fuller than it actually is. Shave cheek and neck excess though to look clean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
Never shave your beard, only trim, always. You have smaller thin hair which aren't really beard hair, but if you don't shave them it will give the appearance that your beard is fuller than it actually is. Shave cheek and neck access though to look clean.
thanks for the advice bro,
I have natural blonde hair too, only 19 so maybe my beard will turn darker, blonde/brownish with age?

• +1
Dude, this is the type of advice we were looking for

Now, if you weren’t gifted with a good lower third, then you are pretty much fucked, because women get wet when a guy has a nice jawline.
And the type of truths we need to cope with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TomathonClancy and Dude420
thanks for the advice bro,
I have natural blonde hair too, only 19 so maybe my beard will turn darker, blonde/brownish with age?

Yeah that's usually what happens. As a further indication, you beard color tends to be closer to the color of your eyebrows than your hair color.

Last edited:
  • +1

If your jawline looks okayish, then go for a scruff, not too long, not too short. Between 5 to 7 MM is ideal (picture below). It will accentuate your jawline and make it seem more proeminent.

A 5’oclock shade only works when you have good genetics because it makes that jawline pop. And when you combine light facial hair with godlike jawline you get this rugged manly look.

View attachment 1361

How about the facial hair my Avi has. Could I pull that off IRL?
Reason why I ask, Harrison Ford has my same chin when he was my age
https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_...hoto-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces

• +1

View attachment 1361
I have a good jaw, but poor forward growth (the actual masster muscle is pretty good by my lower third doesn't portrude the way yours does and my chin doesn't really stick out). Anything I should do to help the issue?

• +1
Beards make you look older tho

• +1
Id say 2 to 3 days is optimal its enough to show women you can grow facial hair but short enough to not make you look careless about your appearance.

• +1
Implants.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Still doesn't make for a good jawline. Forward growth and a good chin is what makes a good jawline. Otherwise you just look like a chipmunk.
Better than nothing though.

• +1

View attachment 1361
If You don't have good jawline or are older a good beard will make You better looking for sure.

@AscendingHero @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

View attachment 1361
@averagejoe