Lowering competition

D

Deleted member 26065

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Posts
2,497
Reputation
2,014
I can hear my brother snoring and breathing through his mouth while sleeping, not gonna disclose the info to him in order to lower the competition HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: SeriousAscension, hattrick, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
Not wanting your own flesh blood to do well in life? Yeah I'm thinking your ngmi
 
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 30461, Deleted member 26067 and 1 other person
Smart plays. That way when u take a family photo, you mog everyone
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Deleted member 26067
Jfl I am actually teaching my lil bro how to looksmax and all the good habits for facial development so he will be chad at 16
That’s nice of u. I’m hopefully gonna teach this to my son after I ascend and wife up a Stacy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067
I don’t know how much longer ill live
 

Similar threads

BigYoshi
Replies
13
Views
107
BigYoshi
BigYoshi
Sir.Vyvanse
Replies
11
Views
122
Sir.Vyvanse
Sir.Vyvanse
looks>books
Replies
9
Views
69
Barreton
Barreton
1blameMiles
Replies
5
Views
28
1blameMiles
1blameMiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top