Lowering Heart Rate on Gear

ghost!

ghost!

PM for help
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Posts
3,079
Reputation
8,621
What are your guys best ways to lower heart rate on gear?

Specifically heart rate not blood pressure.

I know nebivolol can help but I heard its only around 5-7 BPM.

For a reference on how cooked my situation is when im fully blasting my heart rate resting is 90. Even when I am sleeping.

Keep in mind i do around 4 hours of cardio weekly, maybe too less. (Zone 3-4)

Tagging smart ngas:
@buccalfatremoval @Sayori @Faustum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar and buccalfatremoval
Just avoid any stimulants (if u take them)
Beta blockers can help but not always
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!
What are your guys best ways to lower heart rate on gear?

Specifically heart rate not blood pressure.

I know nebivolol can help but I heard its only around 5-7 BPM.

For a reference on how cooked my situation is when im fully blasting my heart rate resting is 90. Even when I am sleeping.

Keep in mind i do around 4 hours of cardio weekly, maybe too less. (Zone 3-4)

Tagging smart ngas:
@buccalfatremoval @Sayori @Faustum
nebivolol + Telmisartan + Cialis 5mg daily

Even when I do cocaine im always under 110bpm MAX
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!
What are your guys best ways to lower heart rate on gear?

Specifically heart rate not blood pressure.

I know nebivolol can help but I heard its only around 5-7 BPM.

For a reference on how cooked my situation is when im fully blasting my heart rate resting is 90. Even when I am sleeping.

Keep in mind i do around 4 hours of cardio weekly, maybe too less. (Zone 3-4)

Tagging smart ngas:
@buccalfatremoval @Sayori @Faustum
Cialis
Telmi

I think Reta acc can aswell
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!

Similar threads

blurredpark_6
Replies
5
Views
25
NorthceI
NorthceI
K
Replies
2
Views
25
Karagiann1s
K
B
Replies
5
Views
40
bideltoid1
B
hsstar
Replies
2
Views
49
monkeybeast_titan
monkeybeast_titan
D
  • Question
Replies
3
Views
26
Deleted member 529684
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top