Lowering your standards is CUCKED

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
1.ALL women, regardless of their looks level can potentially backstab you. Just go for girls that its worth risking getting backstabbed by tbh rly

2.If you go for an uglier woman you are basically telling her that you have no better options which gives her power over you since she knows you are desperate

3.Lowering your standards is basically conforming to all the women that have rejected you so far.

Picture this: you are out with a bottom % girl at a coffee shop and your oneitis is there. The moment she sees you she gonna be rejoicing on the inside (if she even rememebrs you), "Yes i put that subhuman in his place, now he knows where he stands at". And you gonna be realizing you are just settling and accepting the "subhuman" rating she gave you. How can you even be possibly happy as a mal human being conforming to these whores when life as a man is having others conform to you???

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and 5 others
Going for ugly and fat bitches boosts their ego and now everyone thinks theyre a 10. Stick to your looksmatch or above unless ur tryna control a btc

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Going for ugly and fat bitches boosts their ego and now everyone thinks theyre a 10. Stick to your looksmatch or above unless ur tryna control a btc
this so much

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Normal people don’t think like this

• +1
Normal people are largely cucks
Chad had never ending worship by dating a subhuman foid
Also hot girls are boring pain the ass

• +1
for sure and the myth that ugly or fat girls have lower standards needs to die

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 57464 and try2beme
Chad had never ending worship by dating a subhuman foid
Also hot girls are boring pain the ass
chad dates MTB+ and above, dont know where you are getting this cope from

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
chad dates MTB+ and above, dont know where you are getting this cope from
I think it would be stressful dating a real hot girl , have to worry about her cheating on you
Even if you have options as chad, it stings a lot

its facts tbh but if you get no bitches then icl do what you must

Increasing your standards is cucking you. We live in an age where ltbs and land whales don’t want anything or than htns+, if incels followed your logic they’d be even less likely to get a foid

I think it would be stressful dating a real hot girl , have to worry about her cheating on you
Even if you have options as chad, it stings a lot
you have it completely wrong

attractive girls have higher standards, lower bodycounts and are less likely to cheat. this is blackpill 101

its the ugly women and beckies who get passed around by HTN+'s, have no pair-bonding ability left, and will cheat on you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
its facts tbh but if you get no bitches then icl do what you must
there isnt anything that u must do really

Increasing your standards is cucking you. We live in an age where ltbs and land whales don’t want anything or than htns+, if incels followed your logic they’d be even less likely to get a foid
its over for most men

you have it completely wrong

attractive girls have higher standards, lower bodycounts and are less likely to cheat. this is blackpill 101

its the ugly women and beckies who get passed around by HTN+'s, have no pair-bonding ability left, and will cheat on you.
From what I see hot girls jump from LTR to LTR with some htn every time
Also don’t under estimate a woman’s whoredom

From what I see hot girls jump from LTR to LTR with some htn every time
Also don’t under estimate a woman’s whoredom
serial monogamy is the standard. jump from LTR to LTR like u say. Fuck a few guys in between the LTRs.

only MTB and below cheat while staying in a LTR

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Her psl must be 7.5+ and she must have never seen any other male in her life

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
by 'do what you must' i mean fuck ugly bitches and dont tell your friends cuz they'd mock you for it
thats just as bad as being incel, yu arent achieving anything. the fact that u gonna hide it will make you feel bad about it too

ma
thats just as bad as being incel, yu arent achieving anything. the fact that u gonna hide it will make you feel bad about it too
n if i were ugly and i wanted to fuck bitches id just fucking do it. also im not achieving anything? yh i am im fucking bitches

ma

n if i were ugly and i wanted to fuck bitches id just fucking do it. also im not achieving anything? yh i am im fucking bitches
u could fuck hookers with less effort by this logic