appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
what are they?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, tigrxs and not__cel
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Maybe popcorn though it has low nutritional value there’s low calories in it so it could make for a good snack

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, appealmaxed and Deleted member 23558
Cruciferoys vegetables gelatin mushrooms dates eggshell powder berries apples shrimps pumpkin oatmeal yogurt spinach

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and appealmaxed
Coke Zero, Fruits, Energy drinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50891, not__cel and appealmaxed
bump

• +1
Sugar free drinks, seasoned ramen noodles, popcorn. Other than that you could cook up ground beef to less than 1100 kcals with 170+g protein and season it and add some shit like pizza sauce or something. Tasty af

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Berries, jello, protein shakes, popcorn, Greek yogurt bars, low fat ice cream, babybel cheese, chicken breast, diet soda, ice pops

• +1
Get a zero/low-calorie juice and freeze it, then you can make shaved ice or ice lollipops.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
egg whites maybe? 50cal per 100ml 10g protein

idk how to cook that shit so it doesn’t taste like ass tho

• +1

10 calories, I put it in a 32 oz glass container of distilled water with electrolytes.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
bump

• +1
@NorwoodAscender got good tasting low cal shit to cut on?

• +1
What is this?
IMG 6658

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Steak with broccoli and eggs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and appealmaxed
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and rand anon
Delicious when lightly cooked and finished with lemon juice Maldon sea salt and extra virgin olive oil
Idk bhai, just can’t stand vegetables

I’ll stick with meat, dairy, fruits, rice, sweet potatoes, and sourdough :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Idk bhai, just can’t stand vegetables

I’ll stick with meat, dairy, fruits, rice, sweet potatoes, and sourdough :Comfy::Comfy:
It's also great cooked in a wok it gets that delicious smoky flavour

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and rand anon
i will have just one meal a day from tomorrow 200 grams of rice , 300 grams chicken breast , like 300-500 grams of broccoli or salad that's it

• +1
bunp

• +1
Fruits

• +1
Okay so i make a concoction of meat which is 60% beef round 40% beef heart per 100 grams

It’s 140 cals and 20 grams of protien per 100 grams, absolutely anabolic and NUTRIEND PACKED ASF

• +1
Okay so i make a concoction of meat which is 60% beef round 40% beef heart per 100 grams

It’s 140 cals and 20 grams of protien per 100 grams, absolutely anabolic and NUTRIEND PACKED ASF
how much u usually eat if that? 100 grams?

• +1
how much u usually eat if that? 100 grams?
I eat a lot, 400 grams ish give or take 150 grams

It fills you up hella, i usually mix it with 4-6 eggs and that keeps me satiated the whole day

ice cream

• +1
Good thread, currently dietmaxxing myself. Looking for inspo here.

• Love it
When somethings tasty you want to eat more of it so I prefer eating disgusting shit like cottage cheese

• +1
Good thread, currently dietmaxxing myself. Looking for inspo here.
exactly, how’s it going from last time we spoke. try a find some low cal stuff i can eat through the day that ain’t gonna take up like 500of may daily calz

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Gengar
When somethings tasty you want to eat more of it so I prefer eating disgusting shit like cottage cheese
valid asf
doesn’t that make u wanna taste something good tho?
like u be like fuck, i just ate cottage cheese, imma eat some chocolate cos that was ass

• +1
Depends. If it contains sugar then id say those cans full of low calorie fruits like peach

Without sugar and high protein best i could find usually is protein flan and stuff like that. It's difficult to be honest because for example i love cereals or sweet noodles with milk but they are so addictive and high calorie :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
exactly, how’s it going from last time we spoke. try a find some low cal stuff i can eat through the day that ain’t gonna take up like 500of may daily calz
When was the last time we spoke, exactly? Was it five weeks ago, right after I started with my diet? It’s been going well! I went from 85 kg to 74 kg! But I’ve been doing it while hard mode so I can easily gain it all back if I revert to my regular eating habits. That’s why I’m still dieting so I won’t gain as much when I start eating normally again. I will be having fish for dinner, it’s 120 grams and it has slightly less than 250 kcal. You could eat two fish and be slightly under 500 kcal, it would be 494 kcal. I’ll just eat one though, because I want to eat as little as possible for the fastest fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and appealmaxed
Depends. If it contains sugar then id say those cans full of low calorie fruits like peach

Without sugar and high protein best i could find usually is protein flan and stuff like that. It's difficult to be honest because for example i love cereals or sweet noodles with milk but they are so addictive and high calorie :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
cereals quite high in cals. 100g is like 400kals ngl. maybe ones i got are high in sugar or something like most things

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and MaghrebGator
When was the last time we spoke, exactly? Was it five weeks ago, right after I started with my diet? It’s been going well! I went from 85 kg to 74 kg! But I’ve been doing it while hard mode so I can easily gain it all back if I revert to my regular eating habits. That’s why I’m still dieting so I won’t gain as much when I start eating normally again. I will be having fish for dinner, it’s 120 grams and it has slightly less than 250 kcal. You could eat two fish and be slightly under 500 kcal, it would be 494 kcal. I’ll just eat one though, because I want to eat as little as possible for the fastest fat loss.
How much calories you eat a day? Do you train?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Gengar

I switched from soda to iced tea which is like a difference of 31 kcal per 100 ml since iced tea has 10 kcal per 100 ml, but then @NumbThePain said to me Coke Zero has 3 kcal per 100 ml so you should drink zero if you still want some soda without it being too much in terms of kcal. Entire can of 330 ml would just be 9.1 kcal or something.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
a while ago, idk how long tbh. your on the diet of changing your calorie intake, from like 1500 one day, 0 another, etc always changing. fish is v good tbh, yes but i don’t find it too satiating, potatoes seem to be the most satiating for the lowest cals surprisingly

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Gengar
How much calories you eat a day? Do you train?
I don’t track calories anymore like I did years ago. I hated doing that, became obsessed with it almost. I just eat one meal a day. On cheat days I go for a burger or sushi or whatever. Yesterday was fish and tonight is gonna be fish as well. In particular ~ 250 kcal for today. It’s quite extreme what I do but it has the fastest results and results is what keep me motivated. And no, I don’t work out. I am losing weight purely through dieting.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and MaghrebGator