lowest calorie shit that actually tastes good

How much calories you eat a day? Do you train?
i do train, i’m tryna stay around 2k at the minute tho, quite low, for summer since i have stuff like party holidays planned and wanna look shredded for that

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and MaghrebGator
cereals quite high in cals. 100g is like 400kals ngl. maybe ones i got are high in sugar or something like most things
Nah man, every cereal is high on calories. I found protein cereals without sugar but with sweteener and they are also 400 cal per 100g, and a 100g doesn't satiate. Add 60-100 cal of milk

Ive been and absolute schizo with this stuff for 5 years now. I have go to meals like a tuna lasagna i found in a supermarket with 500 calories. I realized that it's not that much about calories really but about extending the amount of time i eat so that i feel a dopamine rush for a longer time. ADHD ramblings tbh

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I don’t track calories anymore like I did years ago. I hated doing that, became obsessed with it almost. I just eat one meal a day. On cheat days I go for a burger or sushi or whatever. Yesterday was fish and tonight is gonna be fish as well. In particular ~ 250 kcal for today. It’s quite extreme what I do but it has the fastest results and results is what keep me motivated. And no, I don’t work out. I am losing weight purely through dieting.
Nah man don't worry i have done extremely crazy stuff to lose weight. One day we need to speak on detail about it you would be shocked, but you see clearly that im a lanklet now.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nah man, every cereal is high on calories. I found protein cereals without sugar but with sweteener and they are also 400 cal per 100g, and a 100g doesn't satiate. Add 60-100 cal of milk

Ive been and absolute schizo with this stuff for 5 years now. I have go to meals like a tuna lasagna i found in a supermarket with 500 calories. I realized that it's not that much about calories really but about extending the amount of time i eat so that i feel a dopamine rush for a longer time. ADHD ramblings tbh
yes but to extend the time u be eating it’s gotta be low cals for a large qantiity. i don’t get satiated too easily, and for me to be eating something for a long duration it’s gotta taste somewhat good. essentially high quantities with low cals that’ doesn’t taste like complete ass. either sweet or savoury tbh. if it tastes good it tastes good

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and MaghrebGator
a while ago, idk how long tbh. your on the diet of changing your calorie intake, from like 1500 one day, 0 another, etc always changing. fish is v good tbh, yes but i don’t find it too satiating, potatoes seem to be the most satiating for the lowest cals surprisingly
Must have been weeks ago. Yeah, I was drinkfasting the first three weeks occasionally. Then I switched to OMAD around two weeks ago and that’s what I’m doing now. Does satiating mean filling? In that case, yeah it’s not that filling. I ate a some steamed potatoes and carrots and peas the other day. Didn’t seem like much but after I ate it, I weighed myself and it was an increase of 1.4 kg, as if I was eating sushi. :hnghn: Never again. Though maybe it’s because I used garlic sauce since I don’t like the taste of carrots and peas.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Nah man don't worry i have done extremely crazy stuff to lose weight. One day we need to speak on detail about it you would be shocked, but you see clearly that im a lanklet now.
Yes, we should talk about it. As soon as possible, since I’m dieting right now haha. I need to lose a few more kgs and that’s gonna take a few more weeks before I go back to eating normally. However if I were to incorporate workouts to my dieting then I would lose even more kg. Pretty sure I’d already be at my goal weight if I did that since I already lost 11 kg by just dieting in 5 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and appealmaxed
Does satiating mean filling?
yes
Must have been weeks ago. Yeah, I was drinkfasting the first three weeks occasionally. Then I switched to OMAD around two weeks ago and that’s what I’m doing now. Does satiating mean filling? In that case, yeah it’s not that filling. I ate a some steamed potatoes and carrots and peas the other day. Didn’t seem like much but after I ate it, I weighed myself and it was an increase of 1.4 kg, as if I was eating sushi. :hnghn: Never again. Though maybe it’s because I used garlic sauce since I don’t like the taste of carrots and peas.
water weight don’t matter tho, like even if it’s high in sodium but low cals, like popcorn, u prob gonna put like 1kg on ngl just from water retention in morning, but ik its water and not fat increase. it’s a mind fuck tbh. noting really makes me fill tbh, need high quantity so i can keep eating, but usually if you keep eating it comes with a ton of cals

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Michael Myers
Yes, we should talk about it. As soon as possible, since I’m dieting right now haha. I need to lose a few more kgs and that’s gonna take a few more weeks before I go back to eating normally. However if I were to incorporate workouts to my dieting then I would lose even more kg. Pretty sure I’d already be at my goal weight if I did that since I already lost 11 kg by just dieting in 5 weeks.
just walk abit ngl
or incline treadmill
or stair master
stair master most efficient at burning claps tbh

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I switched from soda to iced tea which is like a difference of 31 kcal per 100 ml since iced tea has 10 kcal per 100 ml, but then @NumbThePain said to me Coke Zero has 3 kcal per 100 ml so you should drink zero if you still want some soda without it being too much in terms of kcal. Entire can of 330 ml would just be 9.1 kcal or something.
Can of Cola Zero is 2-3kcal in total bhai. It's more the other zero drinks like energy drinks per 100ml

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Michael Myers and appealmaxed
Can of Cola Zero is 2-3kcal in total bhai. It's more the other zero drinks like energy drinks per 100ml
got any decent volume foods that taste decent bro and low cals?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and NumbThePain
I see, thanks.
water weight don’t matter tho, like even if it’s high in sodium but low cals, like popcorn, u prob gonna put like 1kg on ngl just from water retention in morning, but ik its water and not fat increase. it’s a mind fuck tbh. noting really makes me fill tbh, need high quantity so i can keep eating, but usually if you keep eating it comes with a ton of cals
Yeah, when I have my cheat days it’s like the water weight comes back which makes me feel like a bloatlord. I think the longer you go on with a diet, the fuller you feel quickly. I was eating just one fish of 120 grams and by the time I ate half, I was low-key full. Not to the point where I thought “I can’t eat any more,” but more like “I could stop eating now and be content.” But of course I had to finish the rest.

• +1
got any decent volume foods that taste decent bro and low cals?
No sorry, bro. I just starvemaxx. Otherwise stick with 1 meal with low kcal. Maybe fish

• +1
But of course I had to finish the rest.
standard for us, if it’s there, that shit gotta be digested.
like i saw family member put her plate by skin cos she was finished, minced meet left, i ate that shit right up ngl. if i had appetite of a female this shit would be too easy.

• +1
Thanks for correcting me. I was basing it off of Fanta exotic, which is 3 kcal per 100 ml. I got a 1,5 liter bottle now so that’s 45 kcal, meanwhile AA drink has 41 kcal per 100 ml and there’s 500 ml in the botte, so that’s 205 kcal. If it was the same as 1,5 L bottles, it would be 615 kcal compared to 45 kcal. Really makes you think, eh?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
standard for us, if it’s there, that shit gotta be digested.
like i saw family member put her plate by skin cos she was finished, minced meet left, i ate that shit right up ngl. if i had appetite of a female this shit would be too easy.
Yeah. I wonder if she was actually full or if she was just dieting. Did you ask them?

just walk abit ngl
or incline treadmill
or stair master
stair master most efficient at burning claps tbh
Yeah, back in 2019 when I leanmaxxed I would go for 1 hour walks as well but I just rot at home these days. Rarely go out.

• +1
she would’ve been full, don’t think she be dieting like that + why she would finish all the pasta and leave meat on a diet, the calories are higher in the pasta for sure i think

• +1
No sorry, bro. I just starvemaxx. Otherwise stick with 1 meal with low kcal. Maybe fish
I thought I was doing it extreme until I met you. :feelshaha:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and appealmaxed
she would’ve been full, don’t think she be dieting like that + why she would finish all the pasta and leave meat on a diet, the calories are higher in the pasta for sure i think
Yeah, you’re right about that. Pasta has more calories because it’s carbs. Protein has less calories.

• +1
Yeah, you’re right about that. Pasta has more calories because it’s carbs. Protein has less calories.
fuck man, even the smallest stuff like a kitkat has 100cals for 2 tiny bars. ffs

• +1
+ even if i eat over, i try make up for the extra cals i are by cardio or soemthing,
then after i think imagine i did that cardio and didn’t eat what i just ate jfl.

• +1
fuck man, even the smallest stuff like a kitkat has 100cals for 2 tiny bars. ffs
Yep, that’s why I haven’t had that stuff anymore. Well, I could eat it now since I just am eating fish for dinner but it’s best to cut that kinda shit off completely. I had a twix cookie bar a few days ago and I didn’t check the calories because I hadn’t eaten that much for dinner anyway.

+ even if i eat over, i try make up for the extra cals i are by cardio or soemthing,
then after i think imagine i did that cardio and didn’t eat what i just ate jfl.
JFL, yeah I hate dieting. But reaching your goal weight and then eating normally again mogs.

• +1