Lowest level woman you would fuck?

What is your lower limit on the type of woman you would fuck?

• Low Tier Femcel

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Mid Tier Femcel

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • High Tier Femcel

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Low Tier Becky

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Mid Tier Becky

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • High Tier Becky

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Stacylite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stacy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigastacy

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
Anonymous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and pneumocystosis
@LiteralCaucasian ian @StrangerDanger erDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @Tom Jones @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @App Maker @George123 @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad@Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @gribsufer1 @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and pneumocystosis
Chinese princess or deajt

I don't fuck females with bad chins

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, justinzayn, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
low tier becky if I've been incel for over a year

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why so? Why chin and not any other failo?
I find well shaped chins on women very attractive.

Comm-pic-14-YouTube-1024x662.jpg

I wanna bite her chin so bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Vain786, CFW432 and 4 others
is femcel under 3/10?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I'll fuck anything (not really)

This one is not too bad. Her left eye looks uncanny, however. Simple solution: We would have sex with the lights off, or I would penetrate her from behind so I could only see her posterior and nothing more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, LampPostPrime and Artemis
You didn't specify if this involves compensation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Vain786, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
High tier femcel. Need to be slim and smel good approach me and worship me
This is not a high tier femcel anymore. Unless you are finding some genetically deformed female.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Just fucked a 5' ltb over the weekend, going to breed some manlets

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Doctor Faust and Artemis
Yep, but this is a low-tier GENETICALLY DEFORMED femcel, like i mentioned... i think @HimmyButler did not think of anything even close to what you posted :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Yep, but this is a low-tier GENETICALLY DEFORMED femcel, like i mentioned... i think @HimmyButler did not think of anything even close to what you posted :feelsmega:
Yeah this is Low Tier Femcel, lowest of the low. Still bodymogs the average american woman to dust.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Artemis
Yeah this is Low Tier Femcel, lowest of the low. Still bodymogs the average american woman to dust.
I actually think i will change my answer to low-tier femcel, because these exist:

anonymous-person-wearing-paper-bag-over-her-head-front-yellow-background-young-woman-wearing-paper-bag-over-her-head-136203263.jpg

:feelshehe: :feelsohh: :heart:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and HarrierDuBois
High ltb-low mtb

@LiteralCaucasian ian @StrangerDanger erDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @Tom Jones @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @App Maker @George123 @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad@Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @gribsufer1 @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild
2DE6CDA8 22A2 475C A1A5 0363699559DC

• Love it

• +1
stacy because they've always been nice to me while beckies and lower were always nasty bitches.

So it's just personality pill.

• +1
It's fine, you just have to use your imagination and you can fuck them
Personally I disagree, but this is once again why I'm a standardcel.

7/10 elbows too pointy. would not bang :Comfy:

• +1
Ltbs:
What is the police girl meme about ? Maegan Hall social media trend  explained
Bella Ramsey: 11 facts about The Last of Us' Ellie you should know - PopBuzz' Ellie you should know - PopBuzz
1,886 Ugly Girl Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock |  Ugly woman, Nerd, Ugly people

Femcels:
Most Ugly Women Have Bad Character, Why?
Melissa Blake on Twitter: During the last round of trollgate, people said  that I should be banned from posting photos of myself because I'm too ugly.  So I'd just like to commemorate'm too ugly.  So I'd just like to commemorate
How Mary Ann Bevan Became The 'Ugliest Woman In The World''Ugliest Woman In The World'
C'mon dude hahah. These LTBs are barely 4/10. 1st one looks uncanny, 2nd is okay and 3rd is sub4 for sure. LTBs are not that ugly.

• Hmm...
C'mon dude hahah. These LTBs are barely 4/10. 1st one looks uncanny, 2nd is okay and 3rd is sub4 for sure. LTBs are not that ugly.
LTN/LTB is right before cel territory looks wise, I think my examples were accurate. Just ugly but not legit femcel. Also 3rd is just fat she is volcel.

I don't know, for me LTB is someone below average but not literally borderline ugly. I might have a different definition though. From my OLD i'd give these examples: