lowest smv: curries or ricemen?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Gold
the 5'2 balding indian janitor meme suggests it's curries, but is this settled science at this point?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Rice

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 14262, Lmao and 1 other person
No it’s indians
Girls openly mock indians all the time with 0 repercussions
They can’t do that to other asians anymore
Yeah i meant rice men have higher smvs

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 14262, Squirtle and 1 other person
@TeraCope54 have lower smv than curries and gooks

• +1
How many times the same debate. North Indians> Rice> south Indians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 15246, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
How many times the same debate. North Indians> Rice> south Indians.
North Indians have as low smv as South Indians
Curries have the lowest smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8202 and 3 others
North Indians have as low smv as South Indians
Curries have the lowest smv
North Indians have higher looks ceiling and generally their colouring isn't bad. on average Asians mog but I can't think of an Asian model who mogs these curries at the top

South asian men s rating scale 1 1  01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, ✿👍col and Deleted member 14905
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Biggdink and Squirtle
the 5'2 balding indian janitor meme suggests it's curries, but is this settled science at this point?
Curries. Asians are mostly liked and respected for their culture and work ethic.

Curries are pretty much universally hated even by leftists

• +1
North Indians have higher looks ceiling and generally their colouring isn't bad. on average Asians mog but I can't think of an Asian model who mogs these curries at the top

View attachment 1377435
North indian smv easily mog asian smv, big halo with eyecolor too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and Squirtle
Top curries mog, but average asian has so much halo’s. kpop halo, squidgame halo, fashion halo, anime halo.
Squidgame Halo LOL

• +1
This forum is hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
op rn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14262, turkproducer and 1 other person

View attachment 1377435
Zayn Malik is Pakistani and British, not Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14262 and Squirtle
Zayn Malik is Pakistani and British, not Indian
He has a typical North Indian or Punjabi pheno tho. He looks ethnic. His lookalike I found from trm btw.
Screenshot 20210929 215432

Last edited:
3 of them are mixed and I'm even considering hapas like Massimo and Simonas when I say that.
Interestingly enough I say mixed white and East Asian looks better than mixed white and Indian however top Indians look better. Either way the average rice or curry is screwed in the west

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Squirtle
Interestingly enough I say mixed white and East Asian looks better than mixed white and Indian however top Indians look better. Either way the average rice or curry is screwed in the west
What is the difference between south east Asians and East Asians? Is it just colouring?

What is the difference between south east Asians and East Asians? Is it just colouring?
East Asians are stereotypical Asians
South East Asians are a mix of Indian, East Asian and austronsian
I remember reading Indonesians are basically 1/2 austronesian, 1/4 Indian and 1/4 Chinese genetically

• +1

View attachment 1377435
Half of these moggers are pakis or mixed

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Indians for certain, there are very few Asians on this site compared to Indians.

This is because Asians can now mog. They've created enough media portraying them in a positive light. The only stereotypes that they have i.e short and small dicked aren't mentioned by foids because it isn't socially acceptable.

Indians however are lower smv. Their country is severely malnourished and inbred. Leading to manletism and ugliness, which is why those in the West mog harder, malnourishment and being inbred isn't really an Asian problem. On top of this, there are several stereotypes which aren't forbidden to make fun of. Such as creepiness, scamming and streetshitting. And the only media they have is Bollywood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756