LoWhere to buy this fucking Retin-a

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Fuarkkkk i live in western Europe and that's impossible to found retin-a with a good price,the best price was 20$ for a little amount,that's pretty expensive tbh...
And this shitty doctor will never give me that

Fuarkkkk i live in western Europe and that's impossible to found retin-a with a good price,the best price was 20$ for a little amount,that's pretty expensive tbh...
lmao I live in eastern europe and I just walked in to the pharmacy and asked for some retin-a. cost me like less than 5 euro for 1 tube.

lmao I live in eastern europe and I just walked in to the pharmacy and asked for some retin-a. cost me like less than 5 euro for 1 tube.
You can't buy here without prescription.
What a fucking weak western european,like we will die because of a cream...

You can't buy here without prescription.
What a fucking weak western european,like we will die because of a cream...
A friend of mine went into the pharmacy and got alprazolam without a prescription.

Alldaychemist, send them a message to ask if they ship to your country. Even if it says on their site they don't, they probably do.

Alldaychemist, send them a message to ask if they ship to your country. Even if it says on their site they don't, they probably do.
It's 15$ of shipping to my country in alldaychemist wtf so expensive

alldaychemist is the best site to buy it, but it does not ship everywhere.
another option is UK online pharmacies, they ship some prescription drugs to all western europe.

anyway red light therapy is better than retin-A

Amazon product ASIN B07SH39YT4

It's 15$ of shipping to my country in alldaychemist wtf so expensive
because alldaychemist is an Indian website.
you should stack multiple retin-A tubes to save on the shipping, after all you need retin-A for all your life

This is one of the best things about living outside the west. No doctor treating you like some cuckold who can't make his own choices. You just go to the pharmacy and buy whatever the fuck you want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2810