Lowhibmaxx Appretiation Thread

SMVbender

SMVbender

INTP
I approached a lot back then in uni, dated with chicks in the same day I met, got in her house, got her to my place and stuff. It is all because looks, I am 6'2 plus loxinhibmaxx. If you are not good looking it is just cringe tbh thats how its ngl. Even you are an incel be lowhib or die like a cuck. Psychology it is. People put you in a hierarcy in their mind the moment they met you.

Here is the king of livestream himself shitting on girls live. You see how she just stand there and listining him actually?

I was all alone, people, even good looking men were highinhib af in my campus - bars. I wish I had a bud like him:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, MogTheMogger, didntreadlol and 5 others
ive seen women complain on their forums about how much guys are pussies these days. just starting a convo with one puts you at a huge advantage

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, GetThatBread, MogTheMogger and 6 others
lol at the first video's comment

@Lifeisgood72 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soulrack, SexyMofo, LordNorwood and 42 others
Holy shit, that first video was extremely low inhib

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
What a fucking GOD... Holy shit.
How did no whiteknights try to fight him?

ive seen women complain on their forums about how much guys are pussies these days. just starting a convo with one puts you at a huge advantage
Tell it those these guys, how they are at a huigh advantage wehn getting rejected. Randomly chatting uo women, is hardcore shit as a normie dude. You need strong sense of self (esteem) to deal with the shit thrown at you.

I'm a big appriciator of Low inhib, and stealth self esteem, so that one can do cool shit and chat up women and so on.
I wish I had more of it, although I'm not 100% high inhib. I always need to put myself in the flow or mood, and build up to it.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and SMVbender
Second guy would be rated as 4.5 PSL at the very most here

NT and lowinhib is so important

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer, Deleted member 4416, HighIQcel and 2 others
What a fucking GOD... Holy shit.
How did no whiteknights try to fight him?
He's a 6'3 charismatic white guy. He is the most entertaining livestreamer to ever live. Legit picks up 5 girls every stream and fight people and trespasses. He's a badboy and has been arrested 20+ times. mirin?

Just be tall, white and have some good looks bro

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Just be tall, white and have some good looks bro
Yeah bro ethnicity over bones bro, broooo...
Yeah dude this dude’s vibe is fucking amazing, I have a similar approach. If a girl likes me I bask in it (I’m 5’10 5 psl in Brighton, Australia, going into Year 11) and if she doesn’t fucking take to me nicely I just go all sarcastic and roast her in a fun way. I am pretty NT I’d say.

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
I miss hampton brandon so much 😔
Made me want to low inhib maxx in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender
How to get lowinhib?
Never talked to a girl jfl kill me

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
One of my oldest friends has literally 0 inhibitions. Everyone thinks he is a creepy loser and he gets minimal pussy.
How to get lowinhib?
Never talked to a girl jfl kill me
Inject t into your rectum

I'll never recover the brain cells I lost watching that clip JFL

how did the last guy pull that off?
half the forum mogs him to oblivion

how did the last guy pull that off?
half the forum mogs him to oblivion
half of the guys are incels here.

he don't need anything why you ask? he is the alppha and he knows he don't even need to have muscle and sheit

the autism in this forum lol

Second guy is 6.5/10 btw which is acceptable but not ideal his hairline is high and cuck eyes
But something about him women are attracted to maybe they are paid actresses?