LSA logic: attractive black woman is muh Eurocentric. Unattractive black woman is ethnic.

I got a double ad on YouTube today and both ads were for deodorant and in both of them the main model was an overweight black woman
2023 moment

But what about my lips, lashes, hair and brows?
I am white and have longer eyelashes and bigger lips than you. Your eyebrow definitely look ethnic though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Jfl I don't do any looksmaxxing or surgery's I am one of the biggest basement dwelling truecels here.

They are bushier than most white peoples
So they barely make me look ethnic?

• +1
i refuse to create an account there, you got to send me screenshots of them talking shit about this website lmaooo

i refuse to create an account there, you got to send me screenshots of them talking shit about this website lmaooo

Are*.

You’re arguing with yourself schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
2023 and xangsane still makes schizo thread in which we are given absolutely 00 context
isn't it clear to you that xangsane is a woman of color? either arab or light skin black woman, but i think arab

there is no way it's a man

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Roquefort
isn't it clear to you that xangsane is a woman of color? either arab or light skin black woman, but i think arab

there is no way it's a man
Want me to crossdress for you?

Fagmax.org

Hamite (so-called African) women get intimidated by any nation of women that are considered beautiful because they can’t compete with other nations of women. Do you agree with that?
Yes. But attractive black women are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Want me to crossdress for you?

Fagmax.org
see, any men here would know that's not what a real man/male would say

they would either laugh it off or say i wish i was a woman

• JFL
see, any men here would know that's not what a real man/male would say

they would either laugh it off or say i wish i was a woman
JFL

Facial attractiveness across every known race is entirely Eurocentric and many ethnics either arent mentally competent enough to recognize this or just straight up running away from reality.

• Hmm...
Facial attractiveness across every known race is entirely Eurocentric and many ethnics either arent mentally competent enough to recognize this or just straight up running away from reality.
Shut the fuck up.

Like I said
AD471A10 6C95 4032 9BF6 6A1260DE32DB

Unironically true
Your degree of attractiveness as an ethnic = your proximity to Whiteness
Witness mean shit lol,whiteness != good looks

naruto shippuden sasori GIF