LSD microdosage is viable ?

clank_anon

clank_anon

Iron
I want to try it, but can it affects testosterone levels or others?

if anything it would increase testosterone levels, lsd anti serotonin effects are so powerful that it makes you dream while awake, and lower serotonin means higher metabolism, higher metabolism means higher testosterone lower estrogen

but no it wont affect you in any negative way at all you don't have to worry

It's cope, doesn't do shit. First time I tried it I took a little bit more than a microdose, 20mcg, and I just felt weird and had to laugh for no reason. Tried 10mcg few times and a few times it did nothing and other times it made me anxious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
if anything it would increase testosterone levels, lsd anti serotonin effects are so powerful that it makes you dream while awake, and lower serotonin means higher metabolism, higher metabolism means higher testosterone lower estrogen

but no it wont affect you in any negative way at all you don't have to worry
Which mogs for enlightenment, lsd or psilocybin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Which mogs for enlightenment, lsd or psilocybin
gonna keep it real when I used to live alone and could order any drug I wanted I used to do lsd and mushrooms on a regular basis never got any long lasting effects, the ''enlightened'' effect lasted for a few days max.. had alot of fun though

I took 10g psilocybin and cried the whole day about how pathetic and how empty of a human I was, personally didn't do anything about it but for someone else it could be the wake up call that will change their life

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming