LTB at work might be interested in me but i’m not.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
She’s ugly af, I saw her in the club makeupmaxxed and she looked MTB.

But every morning when she comes she looks like utter shit, her only redeeming quality is her body which I could fuck if I find out she’s really interested in me.

But still, i’m not looking for anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, NotoriousLoser, Nick.Harte and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04, Deleted member 27066 and PseudoMaxxer
you are 5'6

beggars can't be choosers
I’m not begging for anything bro, I told im not interested and idc lol.

I got higher girls than LTBs. and funny thing she’s 5’9

I’m not begging for anything bro, I told im not interested and idc lol.

I got higher girls than LTBs. and funny thing she’s 5’9
just saying

what do you work as?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
are you getting payed well?
This is like a stage so i’m getting payed less than I should, but with the years my pay will raise slowly.

I plan to start a side hustle online and make money, is the only way for me to save my bloodline tbh.

This is like a stage so i’m getting payed less than I should, but with the years my pay will raise slowly.
well I remember you saying you worked an office job so I was wondering if you till were.

do you like mechanical work more than office work

• +1
well I remember you saying you worked an office job so I was wondering if you till were.

do you like mechanical work more than office work
yeah I like it can’t complain

haha no, what did this question come from
we have a saying in italy that goes like “if she ugly, put a bag on her head and fuck her”

So when u posted that I thought u was italian

we have a saying in italy that goes like “if she ugly, put a bag on her head and fuck her”

So when u posted that I thought u was italian
ohh okay ye pretty known saying, the holy plastic bag
is it you in profile pic btw

• +1
it’s a morph of my face
Bro I swear this pic has been in my mind like every day for more than half a year I remember you from a comment section on tiktok lol, it just randomly pop up in my mind like once a day please stop

• JFL
Bro I swear this pic has been in my mind like every day for more than half a year I remember you from a comment section on tiktok lol, it just randomly pop up in my mind like once a day please stop
funny thing a guy had my face as his PFP on Insta, I think he’s called currymaxxer.

I only have it on here tho so if you see somebody else with it is not me even if they use my pfp

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
funny thing a guy had my face as his PFP on Insta, I think he’s called currymaxxer.

I only have it on here tho so if you see somebody else with it is not me even if they use my pfp
lol yeah I've seen this pic multiple times I still remember the convo, it was like a argument and someone said to you? idk someone at least with this pic. ''You have Richard Ramirez as your profile pic just stfu'' I now still to this day, I have no idea why, just think about it all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
lol yeah I've seen this pic multiple times I still remember the convo, it was like a argument and someone said to you? idk someone at least with this pic. ''You have Richard Ramirez as your profile pic just stfu'' I now still to this day, I have no idea why, just think about it all the time
kinda gay bro ngl