LTB said i was not on her level

Pollorex

Pollorex

Rob Paul
This stupid bitch got fucked by a literal subhuman in the bathroom of a bar after some beers and has the nerve to tell me i'm not on her level to give me a chance lol ,

How i know this is because i was a in a group of friends when starting university and she was in that group along with the subhuman who fucked her, one friend told me this, all of them were in the bar in that time, it was a very small bar i don't think more than 25 people can fit in however they managed to enter the bathroom and do it:feelsree: meanwhile she didn't even greeted me first time i meet
I was only 18 yr old and rlly blind about the world

She has a crimson chin slitgh overbite,flat maxilla, bulbous nose
Nuked skin with acne scar her only good fea tres being his eyes and boobs, his body is really ugly 0 curvy literally has the Waist of a lumberjack with 0 ass

Now that i rember this anecdote im starting thinkin i'm not even a MTN in looks level i'm probably a LTN i won't cope anymore this is the best rating you can get, the real life rating

Imagine being trated like this by a los tier beckie i must be the subhumans of subhuman :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
> LTB

"his"
...?

• JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, DarkAscender, Pollorex and 1 other person
fuck that hoe bro just keep your head up and don't take the disrespect, move on

• Love it
Reactions: Pollorex
This stupid bitch got fucked by a literal subhuman in the bathroom of a bar after some beers and has the nerve to tell me i'm not on her level to give me a chance lol ,

How i know this is because i was a in a group of friends when starting university and she was in that group along with the subhuman who fucked her, one friend told me this, all of them were in the bar in that time, it was a very small bar i don't think more than 25 people can fit in however they managed to enter the bathroom and do it:feelsree: meanwhile she didn't even greeted me first time i meet
I was only 18 yr old and rlly blind about the world

She has a crimson chin slitgh overbite,flat maxilla, bulbous nose
Nuked skin with acne scar her only good fea tres being his eyes and boobs, his body is really ugly 0 curvy literally has the Waist of a lumberjack with 0 ass

Now that i rember this anecdote im starting thinkin i'm not even a MTN in looks level i'm probably a LTN i won't cope anymore this is the best rating you can get, the real life rating

Imagine being trated like this by a los tier beckie i must be the subhumans of subhuman :feelswah:
wtf happened in the 3rd paragraph bro I thought u were talking abt a foid where did the tranny come from? :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
wtf happened in the 2nd paragraph bro I thought u were talking abt a foid where did the tranny come from? :lul:
Fr she looks like shit but i'm a nuked ltn aswell