Ltb Whore demanded 500+ million dollars from her husband to let him marry her (TERRA backpill)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
This is what you get for not caging/beating/putting leashes on females+not killing cuck men.

Translation: my husband begged me for marriage so I demanded these things to let my husband marry me (he did for her)

1) a few hundred millions for my own shopping center and company
2)300k for mahrie( Islamic price for females, when you want to buy(marry) a female,they get priced for x amounts(mahrie)
3)3 million dollars for bride dressand top tier designers.
4)7 diamond rings(jfl at her shitskin hands )
5)constant traveling all around the world
6)butlers for house and nurses for her babies
7)having full access to her cucked husband's bank account(shows his shitskinned cucked incel dog face in his car)
9)1 million dollar brand clothes
10)100k a month to spend with her friends and buy jewelery
11) gold plated Lamborghini and tesla( real 24k gold)
12)3 big mansions signed to her name
13)personal bodyguard for her when she's out

They are married btw lmao.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, WanderingBurro, Chadeep and 7 others
Over for that cuck buying a prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Trilogy, Chadeep and 8 others
Then 1 or 2 years from now she’ll happen to divorce him for some minor reason and keep her shopping centre and money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, WanderingBurro, Chadeep and 8 others
Islam is the most simp religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, spark, Chadeep and 9 others
This is what you get for not caging/beating/putting leashes on females+not killing cuck men.

View attachment 2396264

Translation: my husband begged me for marriage so I demanded these things to let my husband marry me (he did for her)

1) a few hundred millions for my own shopping center and company
2)300k for mahrie( Islamic price for females, when you want to buy(marry) a female,they get priced for x amounts(mahrie)
3)3 million dollars for bride dressand top tier designers.
4)7 diamond rings(jfl at her shitskin hands )
5)constant traveling all around the world
6)butlers for house and nurses for her babies
7)having full access to her cucked husband's bank account(shows his shitskinned cucked incel dog face in his car)
9)1 million dollar brand clothes
10)100k a month to spend with her friends and buy jewelery
11) gold plated Lamborghini and tesla( real 24k gold)
12)3 big mansions signed to her name
13)personal bodyguard for her when she's out

They are married btw lmao.
Guy is insanely cucked he can get a much cheaper prettier whore. This is what being bluepilled gets u. Get used by goldiggers instead of knowing ur own value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and mortis
Western whores in Dubai would take idk many dumps on the face for this amount of money

All Emirati girls know from birth is money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Chadeep, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
Honestly we cant blame females at this point, it's the low t beta cuck breed of males that should get castrated for a better world.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Western whores in Dubai would take idk many dumps on the face for this amount of money

All Emirati girls know from birth is money
Islamic brown race foids are the most self obessed cunniving moneh obessed whores ever. Paki foids are like these Arab hoes as well. I think only Turkish foids have some moral dignity in that sandy shithole region

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Islamic brown race foids are the most self obessed cunniving moneh obessed whores ever. Paki foids are like these Arab hoes as well. I think only Turkish foids have some moral dignity in that sandy shithole region
Turkish girls are gigasluts in Europe

he could but 20 white stacies a day for 0.000000000000000000000000001% of the money he spent a day on his current whore wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Guy is insanely cucked he can get a much cheaper prettier whore. This is what being bluepilled gets u. Get used by goldiggers instead of knowing ur own value.
yes, he can get a few terra stacies for less than 5k a day.

Turkish girls are gigasluts in Europe
I know… I live here, never said they aren’t sluts but they at least don’t demand you buy them the world before they marry you like paki and Arab girls do

Omfg imagine all the Scandinavian JB Stacies he could possess for a fraction of this.

He could’ve had it all.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Total cost around 300 million

Not going to give a moral lesson but what kind of brain he holds that he decided in his life he would devotes himself to scum of the earth like this instead of millions of burn victim who are running out of money

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I think being this much of a loser betabux is more of a failo than even being ugly. He'd have more respect from her if he raped her than do this shit llmao

• +1
Reactions: spark, mortis, Chadeep and 4 others
All Muslim women want this life by the way. You will never marry a Muslim woman that is not a soulless materialistic gold digger.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and IMOGYOU
I think being this much of a loser betabux is more of a failo than even being ugly. He'd have more respect from her if he raped her than do this shit llmao
He'd have more respect from me if he raped her too.

girls dont marry looks but this is so obvious she is using him for money. I wonder how happy he is knowing he is only seen as a bank account for his wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back