LTN fucking a stacylite. NT is LAW!!!!

looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and ltnmez-castizo
You joined this month. Read up on the rating guides, I don’t think you fully understand understand how rare of a rating lite+ is
u just joined this year who the fuck u think u are?

u just joined this year who the fuck u think u are?
2022cel trying to pipe up to the nword. The fuck up before I rape you in your wet ethnic asshole. You’re 4.5 PSL max JFLL

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Stacylite in mumbai

If this is stacylite WTF is stacy:lul::lul::lul::lul:
You guys have the craziest standards
Monica Belluci, brooke shields, these are legit stacies in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
2022cel trying to pipe up to the nword. The fuck up before I rape you in your wet ethnic asshole. You’re 4.5 PSL max JFLL
I OWN u nword49

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Where's the Stacylite nigga ? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
just a small reminder that the girl you like is probably fucking a guy that’s uglier than you bc he had the balls to approach her and YOU DIDNT.

Looks are only gonna get your foot through the door. If you don’t approach you’ll die a virgin.

Here comes all the “muhhh chad doesn’t need to approach:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: niggers

ALL GIRLS THAT APPROACH ARE GIGA WHORES. GUARANTEED.
All girls that approach? Bear in mind their level of test compared to guys now jfl, really separates the boys from the men.

stacylite in the slums of Budapest

Another classic case of men overrating women for no fucking reason

She is legit not stacylite and I tend to overrate girls. She's a cute high mtb, that's about it, she has no major flaw but few of her features are above average. This is a strong htb/stacylite.

View attachment 3093408
How is she not a Stacy, and why have you not yet cleaned your room, Dexter?
If this is stacylite WTF is stacy:lul::lul::lul::lul:
You guys have the craziest standards
Ikr, Chad users when it comes to delusion and retardationmaxxing.

high mtb is not bad rating, it's attractive to majority of men, but there's a difference between attractive and extremely attractive

Here's a stacy, if you can't tell the difference between those two it's over for you.

View attachment 3093442
I can't unless there's more bone but your autism is showing.
Jfl if Renee Murden is ltb to you it's definitely over for your taste
Above picture is Renee Murden? No way. The first photo looks closer to her.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

She ain’t no strong htb. Clearly stacylite. U guys are overdosing too much on blackpill ngl:ogre:
Name?
Truth. My British blud
Brits know best. They are the best.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Ikr, Chad users when it comes to delusion and retardationmaxxing.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

View attachment 3094635 Name?

Brits know best. They are the best.
Blanca soler. Got rated as a 8.5-9. Very beautiful. Her father was also a model:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and infini
Blanca soler. Got rated as a 8.5-9. Very beautiful. Her father was also a model:feelsokman:
thx. good to know. All these cunts happen to average at least a million followers.

• +1
thx. good to know. All these cunts happen to average at least a million followers.
Yeah but some giga-attractive ppl don’t need any validation from insta because of the validation they get in their life.
IMG 5742
IMG 5798
IMG 5726

This dude only has about 15 thousand followers.
U should also search up Yael Shelbia and Renee murden 👍

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
No stacylite, but still way better than I could ever do. I know a black haired MTN that dates a slim blonde low stacylite

Stacylite in Asia

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and BideltMaxer
I would be embarrassed to take that girl in public

Stacylite in Zambia

The first girl has a narrower bigonial which shows even in the frauded angle, her facial thirds are not balanced just look at the middle third, extremely uneven lips, eyes not as striking as Murden. It's enough to put her at lite, which is insanely good looking, but she can't compare to Murden.

That girl is probably stacy irl to normies but I'm using a PSL scale and this is a blackpill forum so idk what you want me to do - rate every girl who's very good looking as stacy???

• +1
LTN and MTB.
Both look ıtalian or greek

stacy lite in the slums of new dehli

I think you should just go back to spamming DNR and nigger under every thread because this is probably the most retarded shit I’ve read this month JFL tiktok fags really need to be shot on sight
Nah, he’s right in this one case. Nobody but the ultimate loser would read a “rating guide” jfl

Nah, he’s right in this one case. Nobody but the ultimate loser would read a “rating guide” jfl
He’s calling every woman that he finds attractive lite+, I just don’t think he’s aware of how high and rare a rating of even high htb is, that’s literally top 2.5%

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SlavicGeneral
He’s calling every woman that he finds attractive lite+, I just don’t think he’s aware of how high and rare a rating of even high htb is, that’s literally top 2.5%
So many clueless kids and betas on this forum call every girl they find attractive lite+, when it's quite well established that most men find even mtbs somewhat attractive. Either don't engage in rating if you don't know how to rate (literally 95% of this forum) or use normie language like 7\10 lol. Lite ratings are highly questionable on their own as they have no significance and presence in real life (either someone is average (mtb) , attractive (htb) or extremely attractive (stacy), so there's a very fine distinction between the stacy and stacylite rating, which requires you to have seen and analyzed hundreds of faces).

I asked a couple users to rate one girl a couple days back and ratings ranged from mtb to stacy, which just shows how much people on this forum are clueless on the general topic of facial attractiveness, jfl at the room for error, some thought she's top 50% percentile while others thought she's a 99.99% percentile jfl.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 64829
Yeah but some giga-attractive ppl don’t need any validation from insta because of the validation they get in their life.
View attachment 3094675View attachment 3094677View attachment 3094680
This dude only has about 15 thousand followers.
U should also search up Yael Shelbia and Renee murden 👍
Those two have a million or so followers. You've proven my point. The fucking girl next door who I'll occasionally see at a cafe only happens to be a 21 y/o footballer with 35k followers.

The first girl has a narrower bigonial which shows even in the frauded angle, her facial thirds are not balanced just look at the middle third, extremely uneven lips, eyes not as striking as Murden. It's enough to put her at lite, which is insanely good looking, but she can't compare to Murden.

That girl is probably stacy irl to normies but I'm using a PSL scale and this is a blackpill forum so idk what you want me to do - rate every girl who's very good looking as stacy???
I appreciate your modesty however it's all your perception. Whose frauded angle is your frauded angle? Narrower looks better than the uncanny, tranny-esque abomination on your profile.

Another thread. Another autism overload where org simps the shit out of Stacies

• +1
hes gl
your looking at him with psl gaze

HTB is top 15% of women
I'm assuming firstly we are talking appeal for both. The rating HTN/MTN/Chadlite etc are PSL ratings, that measure aesthetics.. used for modelling, with priority put for strikingness.

But I'm guessing you are using HTB as an appeal rarity. So you are saying she is top 15% in terms of appeal?

View attachment 3093427
This face is too long, there's not any forward growth. Her smile is too uncanny, and she doesn't have any redeemable features other than her green eyes, and decent colouring (most likely through a filter).

OBJECTIVELY, she is not top 15% in appeal. Understand what that means. It means if you averaged everybody's type in a girl, would she fit in the top 15% overall? No.
SUBJECTIVELY she might be a Stacy for you because she is exactly your type.

Screw what people think btw, I personally operate on subjective types.
But anyways, objectively she is Mid-High MTB (appeal).
The longface pill is absolutely brutal for foids lol. Men can more or less get away with it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel
The longface pill is absolutely brutal for foids lol. Men can more or less get away with it
Long face is death sentence on women fr :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Maalik
average girl at a college fogs her to literal oblivion

Stacylite in Islamabad 😂😂😂😂