LTN makes girls wet in the comments

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser

Jfl if he had posted his face on here everyone would call him ltn and gymcel. Look at the comments and how he mogs the incels on here.

Attachments

• gymcel.jpg
    gymcel.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, WhiteGoodman, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Over for me

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
hes got nerd appeal

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Av0nr, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
virtue signalling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pig_face, imabetanumale and 5 others
also i looked at his account, how is he ltn?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
matrix bug

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
hes got nerd appeal
Yea there’s a dude with a similar pheno to the one Op showed but more bigger than him. Like he has a really good physique on a really Neotenous nerdy face.

Just be white with nerd pheno is law nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Xangsane
Yea there’s a dude with a similar pheno to the one Op showed but more bigger than him. Like he has a really good physique on a really Neotenous nerdy face.

its prob good for LTR but bad for one night stand

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Baban and Luffymaxxing
He needs to directly train his forearms. You can't tell that he lifts at all wearing a long T-shirt
This guy is also why I chose to maingain instead of cut. I want to get more muscular and look like I lift in clothes. What's the point of being lean if you only look like you lift when you take your shirt off?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
What do u rate him
MTN but he has a well-suited hairstyle, good clothes, clear skin, and lean physique with impressive mass.
Niche maxed and with a good smile.
He needs to directly train his forearms. You can't tell that he lifts at all wearing a long T-shirt
This guy is also why I chose to maingain instead of cut. I want to get more muscular and look like I lift in clothes. What's the point of being lean if you only look like you lift when you take your shirt off?

MTN but he has a well-suited hairstyle, good clothes, clear skin, and lean physique with impressive mass.
Niche maxed and with a good smile.

What kind of sorcery is this? His forearms look good there. But he looked completely DYEL in the first video until he rolled up his sleeves. lmfao.

What kind of sorcery is this? His forearms look good there. But he looked completely DYEL in the first video until he rolled up his sleeves. lmfao.
he probably pumped + flexing them. Also, tight shirt sleeves add volume too
That nigga is not mtn facially jfl.
he's attractive to women stop coping.
How do you know if he isn't mtn? Does your cock gets hard when u see one?

You're not gonna have roid 'arms without roids. Forearms are hard to build and look thin in some angles.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Just have tiktok hair theory

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SoundnVision, Deleted member 8758 and 1 other person
Just have tiktok hair theory
Just normiemaxx theory. Normiemaxxing (tiktok drip, hairstyle, slang etc) is good because, thinking about it evolutionarily, it means that you belong to the herd, that you don't deviate and that you're not (mentally) ill. Being a normie is evolutionary halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and smallman
it's easy to get female attention

all I care about is MTB+ tho

This is actually absurd nuclear hopefuel for any htn

This kid is so unflattering I'm considering instamaxxing semi hard

This is actually absurd nuclear hopefuel for any htn

This kid is so unflattering I'm considering instamaxxing semi hard
:lul::lul: LOOK AT THIS SHIT NIGGA

Attachments

• negawatt.png
    negawatt.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Baldingman1998, Xangsane and 1 other person
Internet validation means nothing
Let's see his girlfriend and then we talk

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and 📎♿️⚙️

Jfl if he had posted his face on here everyone would call him ltn and gymcel. Look at the comments and how he mogs the incels on here.

Hes mid mtn

‘Gymcel’

y

For insecure MTB or below who think they can't get a chance with more attractive men
So they cope with the white nerd + fluffy hair look
@depressionmaxxing

Muscles look tryhard and cope

I disagree with you. Mtb can still get a guy she likes. They go for it solely because it‘s their type or like the connection. Nerd fetish exists

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I disagree with you. Mtb can still get a guy she likes. They go for it solely because it‘s their type or like the connection. Nerd fetish exists
Mfer has hundreds of thousands of likes. If it's in the 100,000 range, it's not a fetish anymore.

their type = coping they can't get a jock

Mfer has hundreds of thousands of likes. If it's in the 100,000 range, it's not a fetish anymore.
yeah mostly sub HTB

their type = coping they can't get a jock
Adriana wasn‘t coping either. Women have dated guys they mog to death since forever. It‘s not as brutal as you think.

All these likes don‘t mean they‘re in love. Maybe people appreciate him having muscles. Out of the 100K the vid has prolly 1K comments and only 1/10 (=100) of them would really like him.
Thats 0.001% lol, if you take the percentage of all views then the number gets even smaller

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what's ur point
Retard

For insecure MTB or below who think they can't get a chance with more attractive men
So they cope with the white nerd + fluffy hair look
Just useless internet points. Women comment under that retard's thirst traps, yet he's permasingle, not one girlfriend has ever been reported to be with him

Retard

Just useless internet points. Women comment under that retard's thirst traps, yet he's permasingle, not one girlfriend has ever been reported to be with him
I'd agree w you if you said only LTBs simp for him but nah. I've known girls who had a crush on Edward Norton jfl