LTN makes girls wet in the comments

I'd agree w you if you said only LTBs simp for him but nah. I've known girls who had a crush on Edward Norton jfl
Just be a famous actor, bro
13mag talk 03 jumbo

I couldn't even picture this guy in my head and yet even I felt that his name was more familiar than any of my high school classmates

this nigga can't get over this video, it will haunt him for the rest of his life
๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ"I'M VANILLA BABY, I'LL CHOKE YOU BUT I AIN'T NO KILLA BABY, BUT YOU 28 TELLIN ME I'M STILL A BABY" ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

The point of that video is that any random retard can make thirst traps on nigtok, get viral with TikTok Promote, have millions of likes, thousands of thirst comments and at the end of the day still be some random retard who makes videos in his room without a girlfriend

๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ"I'M VANILLA BABY, I'LL CHOKE YOU BUT I AIN'T NO KILLA BABY, BUT YOU 28 TELLIN ME I'M STILL A BABY" ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

The point of that video is that any random retard can make thirst traps on nigtok, get viral with TikTok Promote, have millions of likes, thousands of thirst comments and at the end of the day still be some random retard who makes videos in his room without a girlfriend
this whole comment about having no GF is based off nothing, ur just jeleous of some fag on tiktok lmao pathetic

this whole comment about having no GF is based off nothing, ur just jeleous of some fag on tiktok lmao pathetic
Meanwhile I have a girlfriend and he doesn't

Nikita name halo

Jfl if he had posted his face on here everyone would call him ltn and gymcel. Look at the comments and how he mogs the incels on here.

Dyel needs lighting and to flex to look "big"

All the woman in the comments are either asian, black, or muslim. The types of girls you get still proves the blackpill. JBW is law

Just normiemaxx theory. Normiemaxxing (tiktok drip, hairstyle, slang etc) is good because, thinking about it evolutionarily, it means that you belong to the herd, that you don't deviate and that you're not (mentally) ill. Being a normie is evolutionary halo.
Looksmaxxing in a nutshell