LTN OR MTN?

S

seraphimofhatred

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
4
178cm, 65.2kg and I've been bomesmashing for 3-4 days now. I'm 15yo and new to these stuff so please don't hate and be honest, tips will be appreciated. I believe that I'm lmtn now but people have been giving me different opinions su I'm curious
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260926_124115.jpg
    IMG_20260926_124115.jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260926_124032.jpg
    IMG_20260926_124032.jpg
    597.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260926_124046.jpg
    IMG_20260926_124046.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260927_145935.jpg
    IMG_20260927_145935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: seraphimofhatred
Ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: seraphimofhatred
Ltn but you’re close to mtn
 
You should try debloating
 
178cm, 65.2kg and I've been bomesmashing for 3-4 days now. I'm 15yo and new to these stuff so please don't hate and be honest, tips will be appreciated. I believe that I'm lmtn now but people have been giving me different opinions su I'm curious
Hltn meh decent side, lose those glasses forever
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
9
Views
126
fxresdz
fxresdz
M
Replies
18
Views
90
Randomcel6741
Randomcel6741
Kerem.ba
Replies
26
Views
204
czar.x
czar.x
EXZA1S
Replies
7
Views
98
Ezkii
E
primalhunter
Replies
5
Views
42
primalhunter
primalhunter

Users who are viewing this thread

  • terlyyyyy
  • benji6903
Back
Top