Ltn? PSL? Is it over? What can I do? 16M 6’4” (hapa)

you have good harmony extremely high jb appeal and you're 6'4 if you could fraud a little you could become famous don't listen to these retards they're jealous

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 19294 and Blackgymmax
that asian side profile of death tho, that shit scares me man

but on serious note, you good, go fix your skin. At 16 being that tall and with okay looks you only incel if you want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Why 3/10? OP has psl flaws but his hair, harmony and style carries. He's also 6'4. All things considered, he's easily a 5.
because thats what greeicy was and he was capped to less than mid tier normie smv even when you photoshopped his pics

you need bimax with a CCW rotation of the maxilla and a genioplasty.

could potentially be a better looking version of myself. possibly taller too. your frame is worse, eye area is monolid to truly look hapa you could get double eyelid surgery. you are fixeable but it requires surgery. you can get laid in high school for sure but you’ll later find you want to be confident in your own body and that’s gonna require surgery when you get older. DM me for help since you are basically a younger version of me.

anyone saying hes above a 3 is delusional. hes a @Greeicy clone and hes capped to a 3/10 regardless of how hard you morph his psl because of his midface and his pheno is identical
you have weird rates

you have weird rates
this one is based on a guy who used to be here and was identical to him. This guy is 100% fucked based on him. no jaw implants eye surgery edits etc was able to bring him above mtn smv.

U look asian gene dominant. Which is true for most hapas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Stopped caring at 6’4

anyone saying hes above a 3 is delusional. hes a @Greeicy clone and hes capped to a 3/10 regardless of how hard you morph his psl because of his midface and his pheno is identical
What is the ideal mid face ratio to lower face, and how do you measure it? I cropped one photo into 2, one from the top of my eye to bottom of my nose, the other from the bottom of nose to chin. When I compared them it was almost exactly the same. I know my face is long in general, so maybe it’s my whole face being long that makes me look this way? Or am I measuring the wrong areas?

What is the ideal mid face ratio to lower face, and how do you measure it? I cropped one photo into 2, one from the top of my eye to bottom of my nose, the other from the bottom of nose to chin. When I compared them it was almost exactly the same. I know my face is long in general, so maybe it’s my whole face being long that makes me look this way? Or am I measuring the wrong areas?

1.1, youre at .91 or less so its basically impossible for you to even look decent especially with that funny looking upper lip. The only people who can get away with it have pretty much the ideal pheno and god tier bones and even they cant be 6psl appeal.
you go from the middle of your pupil to your upper lip

4/10 on average based off your pics, maybe even a 3.5. LTN. You're saved by your insane height of 6'4 which is realistically like 99th percentile so be thankful to God for that. Your skin is terrible, lots of what looks to be acne and pimples etc start using Tretinoin asap

4/10 on average based off your pics, maybe even a 3.5. LTN. You're saved by your insane height of 6'4 which is realistically like 99th percentile so be thankful to God for that. Your skin is terrible, lots of what looks to be acne and pimples etc start using Tretinoin asap
tbh you're a 3.5, 4 is a bit high ngl no offense but you should be fine with your height and hair.

• JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito
You think i am more attractive than him? I am taller (6'5) and better body
3003274 1658958229168
@russiancel

You think i am more attractive than him? I am taller (6'5) and better body
View attachment 1798098
@russiancel
same level tbh. Don't take it personally, I don't mean it as an insult. I'm a 4/10 LTN myself too. He has hair over you tho have you grown out your hair and tried a trendy hairstyle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
same level tbh. Don't take it personally, I don't mean it as an insult. I'm a 4/10 LTN myself too. He has hair over you tho have you grown out your hair and tried a trendy hairstyle?
I respect honesty. Even as ltn i have no problems in russia due to height and gymmaxed physique, but if i was in eu or us i would struggle pretty hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Forum Jon Skywalker, just roid loo

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
tbh you're a 3.5, 4 is a bit high ngl no offense but you should be fine with your height and hair.
Thanks for the honesty. Am I close to mtn, or do I have potential to become one if I fix my skin, and get my face slimmed down? Or is ltn my cap?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Thanks for the honesty. Am I close to mtn, or do I have potential to become one if I fix my skin, and get my face slimmed down? Or is ltn my cap?
tbh man I think your midface is fucked and your lips look uncanny as hell they really fuck up your overall look ngl. Your chin is weak as fuck too and you are giga-recessed even by Asian standards and your monolids and small eyes don't help. I think the 3.5-4 rating is accurate tbh, I stand by it. I just want you to know that I know I'm a 4/10 as well from Photofeeler and other sites lmao so I'm not claiming to be someone I'm not.

The surgeries you'd need to fix the weak chin, the recession, the lack of definition in your face the monolid the scrunchy nose etc everything would be too costly. The good part is that hair and height also matters and your height is 99.5th+ percentile. An ACTUAL 6'4 height is giga-rare and a positive feature you have is your thick hair(positive Asian attribute). Just get a decent hair style and clear your skin up.

I respect honesty. Even as ltn i have no problems in russia due to height and gymmaxed physique, but if i was in eu or us i would struggle pretty hard
@lost-obligation this guy is a Kazakh guy and Central Asians can have a Hapa-ish look at times due to ancient Indo-European admix and recent mixing with Slavs as well and he kinda has a similar pheno to you. He's also 6'5 so he also has practically the same height as you. Take note of the fact that he's doing well for himself because he's GYMmaxxed and because he's using his location to his advantage. Think about these factors going forward in life and how you can use them to maximize your life situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
when you get the inside joke on the pic and personality larps its funny asf

U are Normie tbh but height halo
Good hair tbh. Did u get a perm?
U just need to clear acne and mew since you are still young there can be pretty good changes
If you aren't satisfied still by 18 then consider bimax (y)

Face is normie but mogger height. I can sense that you have a shit frame though so start working out

You'll be fine. Fix the acne, find a face wash tht works for you and stop drinking milk if you do, it makes you breakout

I posted this video which shows my frame and motion/angles, but yeah my frame can be improved for sure

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    2.6 MB
Asian low T (low aromatisation) + white growth potential = overshoots his projected height by mile and gets a long face.
I think I figured it out.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17311
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17311
6'4 with JB slayer pheno
9/10

thank god i wasnt born with poo eyes. poo eye falio

You look similar to my other HAPA friend who is similar height to you and he slays