ltn's and some mtn's should nichemax

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
hear me out, as ltn you will be looked down, as mtn you wont get much attention but hear me out, nichemaxxing can ascend you to certain level, lets say you are some mtn right now, no one ever gives a fuck about you, there are billions of guys like you so why would anyone wanna do anything with you, they will think you are just like the rest, now lets say you become some edgy, eboy aesthetic (just giving an example) attention will start to gravitate towards you in both good and bad ways, good from those that think you are cringe annoying, and good from those that find you cool, and best part is you will appeal to certain amount of bitches in aesthetic u decided to get into, for example as i said, some retard eboy, edgy aesthetic, some egirl/grunge bitch will probably drool over you unless you are literal subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, TechnoBoss, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
hear me out, as ltn you will be looked down, as mtn you wont get much attention but hear me out, nichemaxxing can ascend you to certain level, lets say you are some mtn right now, no one ever gives a fuck about you, there are billions of guys like you so why would anyone wanna do anything with you, they will think you are just like the rest, now lets say you become some edgy, eboy aesthetic (just giving an example) attention will start to gravitate towards you in both good and bad ways, good from those that think you are cringe annoying, and good from those that find you cool, and best part is you will appeal to certain amount of bitches in aesthetic u decided to get into, for example as i said, some retard eboy, edgy aesthetic, some egirl/grunge bitch will probably drool over you unless you are literal subhuman
Show me examples of those so called "MTNs" and "LTNs".

Genuine mtns don’t need to nichemax.