LTR IS EVERYTHING

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
LTR is easy, free, and low effort way to get sex whenever you want
Call your gf, put some movie on netflix and bang

having sex outside of ltr is a full time job, very inconsistent results and you get dry spells

spamming tinder, messaging girls, getting ghosted & flaked by ltb you find ugly, going on meaningless dates, paying for drinks, and you are not even sure you will like the girl or bang her

going at the club every week ends, getting drunk, getting tired, ruining your money & looks with alcohol, sometimes get in a fight with low IQ mens at the club, hangover etc

just ltr and cheat on your girl once in a while, just make sure she doesnt know

@forevergymcelling @New Poster @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Reformed @6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Danish_Retard, Aero and 4 others
What’s an ltr?

@russiancelreturns

Have fun watching chick flicks and listening to tales about ex boyfriends 10 inch horse destroyer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston, Manletmachine and 3 others
Only niggas with no options say this shit.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, Danish_Retard, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
Long term cuck.
nah chad in relationship vs normie in relationship is 2 different worlds. Its prob better to have an ltr and fuck on the side

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
you kids dont understand that banging girls from tinder & clubs consistently is a full time job, you gotta put a lot time & efforts even if you are GL, trust me

ltr is chill and easy way to get sex when you want

Why do you think people are looksmaxxing? So they can avoid having to go to on dates or paying for shit. Everyone wanna be the chad who can ubereats order foids to his footstep to sexually pleasure him.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
you kids dont understand that banging girls from tinder & clubs consistently is a full time job, you gotta put a lot time & efforts even if you are GL, trust me

Keep coping

High IQ post.

There's a reason why even sub5 men can get into oofy doofy relationships. And that's the only way they can get laid. Their problem is they get attached and become cucks.

LTR while cheating and accepting that your relationship is going to be temporary anyways is the strat.

LTR is literally even more demanding and expensive than ONS

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Why do you think people are looksmaxxing? So they can avoid having to go to on dates or paying for shit. Everyone wanna be the chad who can ubereats order foids to his footstep to sexually pleasure him.
chad is born not made

LTR is easy, free, and low effort
YXATYnc.gif

LTR is easy, free, and low effort way to get sex whenever you want
Call your gf, put some movie on netflix and bang

having sex outside of ltr is a full time job, very inconsistent results and you get dry spells

spamming tinder, messaging girls, getting ghosted & flaked by ltb you find ugly, going on meaningless dates, paying for drinks, and you are not even sure you will like the girl or bang her

going at the club every week ends, getting drunk, getting tired, ruining your money & looks with alcohol, sometimes get in a fight with low IQ mens at the club, hangover etc

just ltr and cheat on your girl once in a while, just make sure she doesnt know

@forevergymcelling @New Poster @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Reformed @6ft4
Sex is as dumb as drugs are without intent of Reproduction, even then its not your own choices, I can acknowledge I'd be at my happiest in thst state, however it'd be blissful ignorance, and slavery to my biological urges. Simply average