ltr mog ons so hard its ridicolous

Lmfao at the men who have never once been in a single relationship suddenly being experts.

Ok cope away. Good luck.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zaynbrah and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Lmfao at the men who have never once been in a single relationship suddenly being experts.

Ok cope away. Good luck.
i fucking posted my photos lying in bed with women and you only post shit like this
5f08f13a897f734d39f7dd7f16fdccad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ChangeOfHeart, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and zaynbrah
Eagerly waiting @to_stop_da_cope

I have a gf btw but no you are coping, even the loyal ones aren't cute and innocent like in animes

He is bluepilled

Surprised no one in this thread has said it. He believes he is the problem and that if he just fixes himself up he'll find a loving ltr girlfriend.

The problem with this mindset is what you are doing is structuring every way in which you are to suit what you think are a womans desires and that is pathetic. Its more than pathetic. Its fake. Its nonmasculine. Women want leaders. Not men that can't think for themselves on how they should be men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and zaynbrah
He is bluepilled

Surprised no one in this thread has said it. He believes he is the problem and that if he just fixes himself up he'll find a loving ltr girlfriend.

The problem with this mindset is what you are doing is structuring every way in which you are to suit what you think are a womans desires and that is pathetic. Its more than pathetic. Its fake. Its nonmasculine. Women want leaders. Not men that can't think for themselves on how they should be men.

This is what the Liberal fucked up progressive world is doing to men. Cuckboys like this who have never felt a vagina are acting soy.

This entire thread is so bluepilled.

He is bluepilled

The problem with this mindset is what you are doing is structuring every way in which you are to suit a woman and that is pathetic. Its more than pathetic. Its fake. Its nonmasculine. Women want leaders. Not men that can't think for themselves on how they should be men.
You yourself are the most bluepilled guy , and you cope with saying Drake has top tier low trust badboy hunter eyes just because it resembles your eye area even though his is still better than yours. You are the biggest coper here yourself. Stop being deulsional .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I'm waiting to be shocked stop_the_dope

• JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
at least not incel tho.
people say i had chadlite potential easy in prime but fucked it up with gaining fat, face tattoos and drugs
im still only 17 tho

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and johncruz12345
people say i had chadlite potential easy in prime but fucked it up with gaining fat, face tattoos and drugs
im still only 17 tho
Why the fuck did you get face tatoos tbh.

• +1
im still only 17 tho
Height ? You don't look that fat in this pic .

• +1
I'm waiting to be shocked stop_the_dope

Hahahahahaha

I think this is where our discussion ends

Very very low end becky. Looks like a fucking low on demand prostitute walking the streets of soho in London.

Unsurprisingly you mog her, which goes a long way to explaining why you are a fantasist. You still haven't slept with a girl who is hot. I hope you can over come this obstacle. Btw. Usually I am not this deadly serious, but you have a bluepill illness. I hope you are set on the righteous path soon and you discover more meaning to life than having a woman love you for being her puppet. (Which never happens anyway) they usually love you because your life is colourful and not all about them. Gl. Mean it. You need it lol

• Hmm...
Try not to be too blackpilled about this, it is true that not all women are exactly the same and those that are truly innocent/pure are less likely to care as much about looks (which isn't to say they won't care at all).
More importantly though, people are unconsciously drawn to others of similar attractiveness, so even if you're ugly you can get a good LTR as long as you don't expect a stacy.
Even if you're a recessed dog, doing the main softmaxxes (skin, hair, gymcelling) will surely be enough to get you a plain gf, as long as you don't forget to NTmaxx.

• +1
Thats why i said gl enough and not gl only.
even very gl ones are not that rich
and jfl he would never go into a job like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • +1
CRAVING LTR IS LITERALLY LOW PRENETAL T, HUMANS WERE NOT DESIGNED TO BE MONOGAM

Do you know how long it takes for a kitten to be born, develop past puberty and reproduce and fend for itself? 1 year give or take.

On the other hand it takes a human being 13-15 years before they're capable of that. That's not even including the period of pregnancy which is almost a year itself.

Until they come of age to be able to reproduce and survive they need to be protected, fed, educated and sheltered but you think monogamy is a social construct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
>Requirements

-have hair

Do you know how long it takes for a kitten to be born, develop past puberty and reproduce and fend for itself? 1 year give or take.

On the other hand it takes a human being 13-15 years before they're capable of that. That's not even including the period of pregnancy which is almost a year itself.

Until they come of age to be able to reproduce and survive they need to be protected, fed, educated and sheltered but you think monogamy is a social construct?
just ltr as a child theory?