LTRs

D

Deleted member 12688

What are your thoughts on them? Some niggas say LTRs can never work because women can’t truly love meanwhile some do believe a good LTR can happen and it mogs slayings.

I personally think all relationships are bound to fail eventually for one reason or another but while it happens if it’s good and both parties love each other it can mog slaying

Also for a relationship to be legit it has to be during teen years imo otherwise it’s just betabuxx

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @JustMewbrah @Maesthetic @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @Jamesothy @Hopelessmofoker @ReignsChad @isis_Bleach @RetardSubhuman

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Growth Plate, Chintuck22 and 4 others
After you’ve been slaying for awhile. A ltr mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Adriana Lima, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
Ltr is 90% of the time a cuck trap tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, R@m@, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
best case is to slay alot and get a good GF to LTR. if the LTR ends find another one.

in reality very few guys slay alot, so better find a LTR and if it fails find another one after (you can fuck other women too when you have the chance).

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 14312

Thoughts in her

You need to get the slaying portion of your life out of you as fast as you can. Then find a good LTR, but don't get into one just for the sake of it, if you can't find a good LTR, slay until you do.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
After you’ve been slaying for awhile. A ltr mogs.
Ltr is 90% of the time a cuck trap tbh
You need to get the slaying portion of your life out of you as fast as you can. Then find a good LTR, but don't get into one just for the sake of it, if you can't find a good LTR, slay until you do.

Thoughts in her
why is every nigga here newonemaxxing and replying without react

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Chintuck22, Deleted member 14312 and 2 others
Adriana lima 1930445

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 12688
yall niggas saying "get the slaying out the way bro!" are no different than foids who ride the cock carousel in their youth then "settle down" and marry after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Growth Plate
Take it from an oldcel, LTR’s are only good for the consistent sex. Having to talk to females is mind numbingly awful. She’ll call u, nag at u, try to talk to u every waking moment of the day when you’re just trying to play vidya. also, you have to pay for bs like dates and gifts.

slaying mogs, fwb is ok if you’re good looking enough to have that. But LTRs are simp beta bluepill cope.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 12688
What are your thoughts on them? Some niggas say LTRs can never work because women can’t truly love meanwhile some do believe a good LTR can happen and it mogs slayings.

I personally think all relationships are bound to fail eventually for one reason or another but while it happens if it’s good and both parties love each other it can mog slaying

Also for a relationship to be legit it has to be during teen years imo otherwise it’s just betabuxx

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @JustMewbrah @Maesthetic @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @Jamesothy @Hopelessmofoker @ReignsChad @isis_Bleach @RetardSubhuman
Hell no it's not betabuxx if you're not a teen. Not always. Not for me it ain't. When I married my wife I made her quit her carreer, move to my city, and get a high paying part time job. After that I quit my job and sat on my ass watching movies for the next six months while she continued to work. She still did all the cooking, dishes, and other household chores. I ain't never bought any gifts for Valentine's day, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, or any other holiday. I don't even know what month Valentine's day falls under, let alone what day it's on. I'm dead serious.

That'll be the day when I betabuxx.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Growth Plate and Deleted member 12688
Hell no it's not betabuxx if you're not a teen. Not always. Not for me it ain't. When I married my wife I made her quit her carreer, move to my city, and get a high paying part time job. After that I quit my job and sat on my ass watching movies for the next six months while she continued to work. She still did all the cooking, dishes, and other household chores. I ain't never bought any gifts for Valentine's day, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, or any other holiday. I don't even know what month Valentine's day falls under, let alone what day it's on. I'm dead serious.

That'll be the day when I betabuxx.
cuz ur white with a noodlewhore

cuz ur white with a noodlewhore
No, most white guys I know married to locals in China are dragged around on leashes by their wives.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002