You are destroying yourself seeking ltrs,if you want kids surrogacy is the best.

yandex99

yandex99

Master
it's a fact that across the world,Divorce rates skyrocket as soon as women have the financial means to be independant,even in China and India-two cultures that have ancient deep rooted traditionalism-yet women in one decade mass divorce once they have a safe option since they were just using these men for provisions.

The traditional relationship is extremely Gynocentric,and is purely transactional.sex for resources.When women don't have to give sex to men that aren't perfect 10s,they don't,they rather work for themselves than fuck you guys.

Since all LTRs are predicated on pure briffault's law and transaction,what self-respecting man would get into one willingly?Do you love being disposable?Do you like being used?

ALL women think like this.even if gl.I look like a choctaw pocohontas or willy monfret and my gfs after a while of fun,stopped wanting 'fun'and wanted me to take care of them.

I realized resources were the bottom line.it's just their evolutionary nature to value resources in a man above all,even looks and a above average body and cock like I have and a great face as women always tell me I have.

SURROGACY

some of you want whiter children,some of you want exotic children,some want both,you get this with a surrogate,which would normally be out of your reach.

more resources for the child.AND THE FOLLOWING IS MOST IMPORTANT you won't have the malifecent influence of a foid installing foid values into your children.you can raise them how you want.you can get love from your child,kind of like a pet but better.

I want amerindian or mulatta daughters,and I can raise them well this way and not have to deal with the malificence of a foid.I am not being a workhorse for someone that can leave,and who's 'love'is conditional like a foid.my children will love me unconditionally if I am a good father during their childhood and teen years,they can be my retirement investment aswell,aswell as companionship,it's my genes,surrogacy all around is just a great investment without the bullshit concept of the nuclear family and a stupid foid there that will be a negative influence on my child,or leave me once the resources lessen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, 3links2, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Just say you're unlovable man

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, liberiangrimreaper, Pikabro and 2 others
Just say you're unlovable man
all love except between a dog and his master,or a child and her parent,is conditional,that's the point of the law of briffault.some people are happy living a lie that's comforting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and wsada
it's a fact that across the world,Divorce rates skyrocket as soon as women have the financial means to be independant,even in China and India-two cultures that have ancient deep rooted traditionalism-yet women in one decade mass divorce once they have a safe option since they were just using these men for provisions.

The traditional relationship is extremely Gynocentric,and is purely transactional.sex for resources.When women don't have to give sex to men that aren't perfect 10s,they don't,they rather work for themselves than fuck you guys.

Since all LTRs are predicated on pure briffault's law and transaction,what self-respecting man would get into one willingly?Do you love being disposable?Do you like being used?

ALL women think like this.even if gl.I look like a choctaw pocohontas or willy monfret and my gfs after a while of fun,stopped wanting 'fun'and wanted me to take care of them.

I realized resources were the bottom line.it's just their evolutionary nature to value resources in a man above all,even looks and a above average body and cock like I have and a great face as women always tell me I have.

SURROGACY

some of you want whiter children,some of you want exotic children,some want both,you get this with a surrogate,which would normally be out of your reach.

more resources for the child.you won't have the malifecent influence of a foid installing foid values into your children.you can raise them how you want.you can get love from your child,kind of like a pet but better.

I want amerindian or mulatta daughters,and I can raise them well this way and not have to deal with the malificence of a foid.I am not being a workhorse for someone that can leave,and who's 'love'is conditional like a foid.my children will love me unconditionally if I am a good father during their childhood and teen years,they can be my retirement investment aswell,aswell as companionship,it's my genes,surrogacy all around is just a great investment without the bullshit concept of the nuclear family and a stupid foid there that will be a negative influence on my child,or leave me once the resources lessen.
Op how are old are u

This is the next step of MGTOW copers

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You need grandmother, aunt and nanny to be replacement for real mother for the kid

Damn is it really that bad in the middle east
I'm american.have no connection to that region.

did you think that because of my avi?She's just a afghan pashtun singer I'm in love with(ALia ansari).

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I'm american.have no connection to that region.

did you think that because of my avi?She's just a afghan pashtun singer I'm in love with(ALia ansari).
Yea pretty much, but if your not ugly or unbearble to look at, try to move to another country since america is shit and hypergamous

Yea pretty much, but if your not ugly or unbearble to look at, try to move to another country since america is shit and hypergamous
MY CASE MANAGER TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY i HAD A GREAT FACE.looks don't matter to women,don't think because women sleep once or twice with a hot guy,or react a certain way that they actually approach us.

gl guys get rejected too.it's resources.the only reason foreign foids are less hypergamous is because they're destitute.give them the same environment and they'll act like western women with the same attitudes and mentalities.it's a foid thing.I don't want a foid installing foid values and degeneracy in my children,I want total control over the situation.

• +1
MY CASE MANAGER TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY i HAD A GREAT FACE.looks don't matter to women,don't think because women sleep once or twice with a hot guy,or react a certain way that they actually approach us.

gl guys get rejected too.it's resources.the only reason foreign foids are less hypergamous is because they're destitute.give them the same environment and they'll act like western women with the same attitudes and mentalities.it's a foid thing.I don't want a foid installing foid values and degeneracy in my children,I want total control over the situation.
Some cultures are raised different but yea. Also another person telling you you look good doesnt mean ur attractive.

Some cultures are raised different but yea. Also another person telling you you look good doesnt mean ur attractive.
I've been approached 3 times,2 jailbaits and one woman,cold on the street for sex.disney's pocohontas or dj willy monfret are my most proximate in how i look,but choctaw(a amerindian tribe I'm partially,my mom is french creole mulatta and 1/4 choctaw but I inherited the choctaw looks)

• JFL
Thats mtn tier
I look like willy monfret
bd0cc083cf245396cefe6ee938e47b67.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
culture means nothing.all love except between children and parents,or dogs and their owner are conditional.Briffault's law.women find fucking a man for resources degrading and opt out as soon as they can,they want autonomy which is a good thing.if I were a tranny,I wouldn't want to fuck a man for resources or be his slave to obey him where he has all the leverage either.

but otoh,relationshits don't work because it's still hypergamous for resources.what you're left with is the current situation with american foids,where the man must have a 'GoOd JoB'and provide and protect and be a emotional tampon,and deal with her bullshit,her attitude,her past but she has ZERO duties or commitments towards him.

• +1
culture means nothing.all love except between children and parents,or dogs and their owner are conditional.Briffault's law.women find fucking a man for resources degrading and opt out as soon as they can,they want autonomy which is a good thing.if I were a tranny,I wouldn't want to fuck a man for resources or be his slave to obey him where he has all the leverage either.

but otoh,relationshits don't work because it's still hypergamous for resources.what you're left with is the current situation with american foids,where the man must have a 'GoOd JoB'and provide and protect and be a emotional tampon,and deal with her bullshit,her attitude,her past but she has ZERO duties or commitments towards him.
In america yea but in other countrthry are raised differently and beileve it, sometimes you can bring a village girl from aftica and she can stay loyal to u

In america yea but in other countrthry are raised differently and beileve it, sometimes you can bring a village girl from aftica and she can stay loyal to u
it's that they're destitute,give them education or other options like leeching off a man's taxes like 'muh indipendant'american women do with big daddy husband government and they'll leave.

I dated 2 ethiopian women,only one didn't want money from me,the other treated me like shit once I had no money to buy her graduation dress,despite paying her way to go visit her family in her village for orthodox easter.Briffault's law.past benefit does not mean anything.

• JFL
it's that they're destitute,give them education or other options like leeching off a man's taxes like 'muh indipendant'american women do with big daddy husband government and they'll leave.

I dated 2 ethiopian women,only one didn't want money from me,the other treated me like shit once I had no money to buy her graduation dress,despite paying her way to go visit her family in her village for orthodox easter.Briffault's law.past benefit does not mean anything.
Well atleast the other one didnt want money from you!

Plan on marrying a ee girl but parents are againist it:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
foolish,slavic women are whores.very psychopathic too.though that both can be said for all women,psycho sluts.

• +1
I'm not arabian lol I just like arabian foids.
if you're not arabian yourself or filthy rich just give up unc

arabs already don't like dating outside their own and have arranged marriages

the women are sexy though i cant blame you :love::love:

Plan on marrying a ee girl but parents are againist it:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I'm planning on marrying all of the above :love: asian african and european white girl is the dream

and why are they against it

• So Sad
if you're not arabian yourself or filthy rich just give up unc

arabs already don't like dating outside their own and have arranged marriages

the women are sexy though i cant blame you :love::love:
I can travel to iran or syria,pretend to be muslim and get mu'tah marriages with them.I already fucked 4 arab hookers(3 moroccan,one lebanese).my ex gf was kashmiri.she looked like ameerah al taweel a bit.I took her virginity.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I'm planning on marrying all of the above :love: asian african and european white girl is the dream

and why are they against it
Idek bro they think jus cause they cant get it means it trash

I can travel to iran or syria,pretend to be muslim and get mu'tah marriages with them
This method seems like it'll work ngl

This method seems like it'll work ngl
of course it will,my name is A'li and I'm a choctaw convert to shiite islam and I want mu'tah and lots of it for cheap dear mullah jfl

• +1
of course it will,my name is A'li and I'm a choctaw convert to shiite islam and I want mu'tah and lots of it for cheap dear mullah jfl
wishing the best for you old man

• Woah
Then it's time to prove your parents wrong

Take their money for a ticket to Sweden and bring back a sexy 6’2 girl
Oh shit i thought you were talking about the people in the forum. I mean they dont allow it since they think all girls beside arabs are cheaters. I wish it was that easy to get that type of stacey.

• So Sad