Lucid Dream Tip

R

rizzmqxer66

Iron
Last night I realized I was dreaming, to stay in this state of knowing I was dreaming I had to focus on something. I needed to focus on my hand or else I'd stop dreaming or wake up. It's like if I don't focus The dream world dematerializes.

Anyone have a similar experience?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Whitepill_Saint
IMG 9687

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Gonthar, rizzmqxer66 and 1 other person
What the sigma

Last night I realized I was dreaming, to stay in this state of knowing I was dreaming I had to focus on something. I needed to focus on my hand or else I'd stop dreaming or wake up. It's like if I don't focus The dream world dematerializes.

Usually I just have to keep my awareness that it's a dream, then I can go around and do anything. However focusing too much can actually be detrimental and wake me up. Same if I try do to stimulating, exciting things like flying, sex with the nearest women, etc.; taking things slowly, moving around and just calmly observing the dream world can extend the lucid dream.

Usually I just have to keep my awareness that it's a dream, then I can go around and do anything. However focusing too much can actually be detrimental and wake me up. Same if I try do to stimulating, exciting things like flying, sex with the nearest women, etc.; taking things slowly, moving around and just calmly observing the dream world can extend the lucid dream.
so dont go for it immediately?

I don’t get this whole lucid dreaming thing, are most people actually unable to control their own dreams ? Is this another one of those things like not having inner monologue or conceptualising hypotheticals such as “how would you feel if you didn’t have breakfast this morning?” Or not being able to visualise an apple, does anyone know what I’m getting at ?

I don’t get this whole lucid dreaming thing, are most people actually unable to control their own dreams ? Is this another one of those things like not having inner monologue or conceptualising hypotheticals such as “how would you feel if you didn’t have breakfast this morning?” Or not being able to visualise an apple, does anyone know what I’m getting at ?

Lucid dreaming is becoming aware you are dreaming and taking control over that reality

If you get good at it you can get to the point where you make your own dreams from scratch and have what are essentially out of body experiences

Lucid dreaming is becoming aware you are dreaming and taking control over that reality

If you get good at it you can get to the point where you make your own dreams from scratch and have what are essentially out of body experiences
Ik what it is, every dream I’ve ever had I’ve been able to control and do whatever, like a gmod server, other people have told me it’s like they are just watching a pre recorded film when they dream, I don’t have that I conciously decide when and what to do

Ik what it is, every dream I’ve ever had I’ve been able to control and do whatever, like a gmod server, other people have told me it’s like they are just watching a pre recorded film when they dream, I don’t have that I conciously decide when and what to do

Yes so for most people dreaming basically involves being completely unaware that it's a dream and you feel like you are watching a movie/scenario play out

There's like this drunken haze that makes you completely oblivious to your surroundings and makes it hard to interact it consciously

Like you are experiencing a scenario but have little control over what happens.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel