Lucid dream

Deleted member 4123

Deleted member 4123

Platinum
Last night I had a lucid dream where my subconsciouness took control off.

Listen GUYS!!! It had found a solution to my depression and neurosis (due constant rejection,people treating you badly from age 5->15).

Also I have a problem expressing myself (probably due a little bit of a recessed chin), because I get that feeling that people look up to me so I have to put more effort to do it. In my dream I got a better chin.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT???. MORE CONFIDENCE, LOWER INHIIBITION, GOT AWAY WITH MANY THINGS, MORE EXTROVERTED, GIRLS EYEFUCKING ME,NO WORRIES WITH BEING FRIENDZONED,....

Litterally due to people treating me well, being visible, I felt my depression and social anxiety lowered by x35000000. Legit in my dream I stamped a guy on his legs, the guy didnt even atracked my, just said friendly why you do it, wih my recessed chin it wouldnt have been possible.

Also in my dream Ive added hooded eyes, EFFECT X1000000.

What the average blue pilled guy dont notice is that your looks determines everything!!!
Your looks/facial features decides how people treat you, if you have a recessed chin, jawline, prey eyes you appeaar weak so people will treat you so, your personality shapes from your looks most part, im extroverted but suffer due social anxiety (read: a little bit of a recessed chin),depression,ocd by being mistreated,being not invited,low self esteem (is why I have a problem expressing myself, even tough I score pretty much high on verbal intelligence tests) I speak Dutch, just that you know. People SUBCONSIOUSLY immeadetly look up to you and I can notice that, thats also why. So you JUST AUTOMATICALLY APPEAR as submissive to them (called the shy introvert)

With my looks improved almost every neurosis in my life went away.

What many people dont know if asking why theyre unhappy? And not thinking DEEP DEEP while the problem is very obvlious. I see many people (especially men) looking at the ground like they all have depression,are unhappy, have low esteem. Im like do something about no??? People lack self awareness, self reflection, and are so ignorant of the reality and do not think deep (probably due intelligence) Its mostly the good looking ones who look up, because they get the constant validation from everyone.

80 percent of the female population consider only 20 percent as attractive (with Tinder even: 95/5).

Im angry at my mom not letting the orthodontist expanding my jaw and chin, could have changed my life!!
But hey let not pretend its your looks, its your personality, fuck off!!!! Thats why people treated me better when already losing a couple of pounds

Im also interested in reading the books from Freud,Jung, other famous psychologists. I believe many depression,anxiety,ocd's,..etc are unresolved conflict with the inner self which are not resoluted so they manifest inself in depression,anxiety,ocd,....

Your subconscious show itselfs in dreams, because of my narcolepsy I might have the luck that we reach rem sleep exessevely, so I even dream during a nap and can direcly conclude my subconsiousness.