Lucid dreaming theory

SEZAR

SEZAR

mogglet
I don’t know the first thing about lucid dreaming. But I think this might work.

1. Go to bed
2. Get comfortable
3. Close your eyes, and don’t open them ever

4. Keep your mind racing, keep it active, do math, or just keep repeating a mantra. Believe you will lucid dream.

5. Do not move at all. Do not scratch any itch, do not fall for any temptations. If your throat is clogged with saliva, and you feel like you are about to choke and die, resist it at all costs.

6. In due time you will fall asleep, and your mind will be active and naturally you will be lucid dreaming.

Possible, or is this retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, FBl and ascension
idk. i just listen to music in my sleep, every single time i listen to music or audio in my sleep, i get the whackest in depth detailed dreams

• +1
Reactions: SEZAR
idk. i just listen to music in my sleep, every single time i listen to music or audio in my sleep, i get the whackest in depth detailed dreams
Are these just vivid dreams, or lucid dreams?

• +1
Reactions: sladeee
bluepill lucid dreaming

blackpill lucid dreaming is taking acetylcholinesterase inhibitors to reduce the breakdown of choline allowing more acetylcholine to be available while you sleep creating an enhanced ability of your brain to transition between wakefulness and REM sleep and influence the clarity of thought and self-awareness during dreaming

• +1
Reactions: sladeee
bluepill lucid dreaming

blackpill lucid dreaming is taking acetylcholinesterase inhibitors to reduce the breakdown of choline allowing more acetylcholine to be available while you sleep creating an enhanced ability of your brain to transition between wakefulness and REM sleep and influence the clarity of thought and self-awareness during dreaming
Dawg you cant just yank a AChE inhibitor out of a tree, megadosing those pills will get you not breathing at all and might fucking die

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
Dawg you cant just yank a AChE inhibitor out of a tree, megadosing those pills will get you not breathing at all and might fucking die
skill issue