Anyone tried Lucid Dreaming?

karpeltunnel

karpeltunnel

Iron
Not as some wish fulfillment, has anyone tried lucid dreaming to achieve something or improve some facet of themselves? Any religious people, have you tried it or do you deem it demonic?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I tried

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
I never understood lucid dreaming, so most people can't control their own dreams ??? strange, i've always been able to do whatever tf I want in my dreams.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss, Axii and 1 other person
I never understood lucid dreaming, so most people can't control their own dreams ??? strange, i've always been able to do whatever tf I want in my dreams.
Was it a day dream, or fully asleep dream.

why would you want to do that demonic stuff, opening portals and shiet for demons to get into your life, just control your own dreams like a normal person like
and I

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
why would you want to do that demonic stuff, opening portals and shiet for demons to get into your life, just control your own dreams like a normal person like

and I
what are you talking about lmao ?

• +1
what are you talking about lmao ?
lucid dreaming is a gateway portal mane, same thing as shrooming, it taps you into a negative space

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
lucid dreaming is a gateway portal mane, same thing as shrooming, it taps you into a negative space
nice new cope buddy boyo

• +1
yeah and i fucked a JB in it

Yeah I've been able to lucid dream before but it requires drugs to be consistent I think. I did some research on it a while back because I had nights where I took phenibut and had the most insanely realistic dreams I've ever had. I think it requires some type of brain activity to be happening while you're asleep. Phenibut and sometimes alcohol were the only things that really caused it for me. I've only ever managed to lucid dream like three or four times.

It's not really like a regular dream it's so vivid it feels like it's actually real life. I know people can have some dreams that feel real, but lucid dreaming is on a whole other level. It's very inconsistent for me I never figured out exactly how to trigger them and the times I did have them, I didn't even think about trying to "change" the dream because it was still so new to me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karpeltunnel and <6PSLcel
Yeah I've been able to lucid dream before but it requires drugs to be consistent I think. I did some research on it a while back because I had nights where I took phenibut and had the most insanely realistic dreams I've ever had. I think it requires some type of brain activity to be happening while you're asleep. Phenibut and sometimes alcohol were the only things that really caused it for me. I've only ever managed to lucid dream like three or four times.

It's not really like a regular dream it's so vivid it feels like it's actually real life. I know people can have some dreams that feel real, but lucid dreaming is on a whole other level. It's very inconsistent for me I never figured out exactly how to trigger them and the times I did have them, I didn't even think about trying to "change" the dream because it was still so new to me.
I wonder if there is actual substance to be gained minus just the experience. It seems cool but I wonder if it’s worth the decrease in sleep quality.

• +1
I wonder if there is actual substance to be gained minus just the experience. It seems cool but I wonder if it’s worth the decrease in sleep quality.
I don't know if there's anything to really be gained but yeah they are super cool when you can manage to do them. I don't think they decrease sleep quality. I had one lucid dream turn into a full blown nightmare though and that's the worst because it feels real as it's happening and I didn't know I was dreaming.

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel